What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

theinterrobang.com/artie-lange-undergoes-emergency-surgery-says-im-not-clean-im-gone/
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bababooey

This man made Sup Forums possible. Thoughts?

noin noin noin noin noin

hey now

I liked him better when he was on FM radio.

This. He was great back in the early 90s when I listened to him.

Howard is the best interviewer alive

Bobo sucks. Howard Stern rules.

20 year old here. How was he better? I've only heard him on Sirius.

he hasn't been relevant in over 10 years

jew

Nowadays he is on satellite radio and he can just say anything, whatever he wants with zero effort into the content of his show.

When he was on FM radio, in order to be as good as he was, he actually had to try and he actually had to put in effort in order to succeed under the confines of FCC regulations. He managed to do it and he was the best at it.

Too bad Sour Shoes is fucking insane.
Other wise he would probably be in studio like Billy West used to be.

Hey Now!

RIP Derrick from Texas

Blank from Florida

He is a relic from a past age. Industry has changed. Nobody listens to the radio and talk shows like they used to. I listen to a lot of podcasts that are funnier than him.

almost blank from blank

I remember when the trannie Siobhan had surgery to turn dick into vag and Howard found a guy to fuck him. The guy couldn't maintain a boner because of the weird shape of her Tupperware vag and the stench of cat piss from all her cats.

I used to listen to him in the late 90s to 2000s
from God of radio to nobody
sad

don't forget his/her hemorrhoid was sticking out too

Lol a nobody? That's way too harsh

dumb as a box of rocks, but so cute.

I offer Sup Forums the one, the only Miss Howard Stern

he got old

beat me to it

Yeah, Slash is a pretty good guitarist I guess.

oldfag here. Grew up with Stern,listening to him on KRock since 1990. He hasn't been funny for over a decade. He got old, lost his edge, and wants to be part of the Hollywood set.
It was a nice run. Time to move on

A ton of people still listen to him, including a bunch of celebrities. He could have stayed on FM all he wanted. You don't think a different network would have scooped him up in a heartbeat? He chose to go to Sirius. Still has millions of people that listen to him live every morning. And he's 63. Lets see you try and be relevant in pop culture at 63. More than likely, you're a basement dwelling NEET.

This gif makes me very sad.

all true. but the show nowadays is as funny as a cancer diagnosis :jackie laugh:

yeah, not the same without Pig Vomit breathing down his neck.

*Artie deathrattle*

Unlistenable for the last decade or so.

Artie is going to die this month.
theinterrobang.com/artie-lange-undergoes-emergency-surgery-says-im-not-clean-im-gone/

Used to listen to him on DC101 back in the 80's before he went to New York. Replaced by the Greaseman who was funny as hell. Stern really came into his own in 90's New York, was probably at the top of his game then. Haven't listened to him now in probably 20 years.

>people actually pay for a sirius subscription only to hear Howard and his crew regurgitate ads over and over, some disguised as conversation.

Ugh.

so far he is the worst attention whore of the 21st century

used to be funny and creative without cursing. He's just a cunt nowadays.

Jew.

I torrent it. Most people who listen probably do too. I've listened every day for 15 years and I've never once paid for it

defending washed up Howard
you obviously didn't listen in his prime
fuck off numale

Hide yo sheckles!

The recent times I've done that, he has almost always mentioned how many people are paying.

Well it took him a ton of years to settle down though. I can understand that. He ran a motley crew for a long time and tbh they barely deserved it. He is loyal I can appreciate that.

Same thing I thought yesterday when you posted this thread.

>has said it all

True. 1990-2000 was his absolute best. I think everyone knew once he got his model wife and started hanging out with the Hampton crowd his desire to be accepted by the entertainment elite would ruin everything. And it did
He's just an old guy who wants a comfy retirement. I think he's just tired of fighting and has nothing left

well hes only been on sirius for 11 years so the 4 prior you definitely shouldn't have paid no matter how you listened to him

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4

now we have that fucking hyena Elliot. god i hate him.

YOU EITHER HAVE A COCK OR A CUNT
RIIIIIIIIIIGHT

loved listening to him on fm.

still remember his last day on radio.

didn't care for satellite radio, so stopped following him after that.

my favorite part was at the end of the show, just banter between howard and the crew, telling stories about funny shit that happened over the weekend or sharing stuff about their personal lives.

An elderly man wearing a fright wig

Did double dare and WWF have a crossover?

degenerate trashcan
/thread

... you know you're on Sup Forums right?

used to jerk off to his E show when I was younger, his voice gives me weird hardon now.

It used to be the only reason I had a subscription to Sirius. Once he lost the lawsuit and axed all the content off both channels, I cancelled my subscription and started torrenting.

Hashtag bald loser

He's one of our patron saints

...Bababooey..

GUESS WHO'S THE JEW

Shitposting and agitation has existed for aeons. He's merely one of the more visible ones from the past thirty years.

quack quack

I think he's got a great wig.

Haven't listened to him since since he went XM, he was losing his edge by then anyway. Now he's an old jew trying to be accepted.