Who is she Sup Forums

who is she Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rEamE0MYPkg
youtube.com/watch?v=bK6ZcWbg20k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A big ball of hepatitis-A

Ryan Bates the feds gonna get ya

Cool! that's the only one i don't yet have!

>gotta catch 'em all

If you're looking for a serious answer, that's Sky Ferreira, a model and singer. She has some pretty good tunes out there. I like You're Not the One.
Anyway, she dated (or is dating?) Zachary Cole Smith, lead singer of DIIV. She and him were both arrested for possession of heroin.
She's got a new album coming out called Masochism, but we don't really know when it's coming out. It's kind of a SAY10 situation.

That's about it.

Who has that photoshop with the bat replaced with a horse cock?

No it's not lol.

EVERYTHING'S EMBARRASSING.

youtu.be/rEamE0MYPkg

It's not Sky.

oh shit... isn't that the one chick with the dirty asshole? remember? and the dick?
yeah I'm pretty sure. that chick has a dick and a dirty asshole.

It literally is. It was on her MySpace page a long time ago.

Two retards. Kill yourselves immediately.

yeah, I know her. that's that one chick with the dick and the dirty asshole. that other user was right. dat bitch got a dirty asshole. and a dick.

Creepy/phobia/eery thread
You know it

The Elephant's Foot! Damn, son :)

kek

That is a photo of corium, just the mixture of material that happens when a nuclear core melts down. Concrete, control rods, uranium, and anything else in the reaction chamber or in its path b/t here and there.

This picture is in a basement room of Chernobyl directly underneath the compromised core. It was taken either by a robot or by someone blindly sticking a cam around a corner, can't remember which. It was emitting an insane amt of radiation at this point and would've killed anyone who entered the room within minutes of exposure.

Here's a thing: the electrical bolt in the picture isn't present in the room at all, it's just an interaction of the film and that much radiation.

she looks like one of those girls that would post aesthetic stuff on their social media and have pics of them smoking cigs in their grandmas outfits

Samefag here, just call me "corium"

Nuclear reactors are utterly fascinating to me, kind of because they don't involve any advanced technology at all. They are machines of careful milling of materials combined with some of the stupidest mechanisms you can think of: big concrete vessel surrounding the core that holds water. Control rods are just rods of material they physically stick/lower into the uranium to slow its reaction by breaking alpha particles' line of sight to the rest of the uranium. Core produces electricity by getting real hot, turning water to steam that turns a steam turbine. That's it. If you set it up and gave it a water source, a fucking caveman could maintain it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bK6ZcWbg20k

The sheriff's after me for what I did to his daughter
I did it like this, I did it like that
I did it with a whiffleball bat
So I'm on the run, the cop's got my gun
And right about now it's time to have some fun

Justin Beber?

Robert Paulson?

There was a movie in the 70/80s about a nuclear power plant meltdown called "The China Syndrome." The title refers to a joke among nuclear power engineers about what happens if a core goes critical, out of control. The joke says if that happens, the core will keep getting hotter and hotter until it melts through its housing and escapes. But its housing is probably some material with a high melting point already like concrete or steel, so if it's hot enough to melt that, it's probably hot enough to keep melting through surfaces it falls on until it melts straight through the Earth's crust, then through the center of the Earth and "all the way to China." But of course that's not actually what would, or did, happen..

What would realistically happen is it would totally keep melting through stuff until it either got too distributed to continue reaction, or hit the groundwater table. At that point it would vaporize a large quantity of water and turn it into a new geyser, spewing water and radioactive material up into the atmosphere to settle over a wide area, contaminating the land with something like atomic bomb fallout for miles in all directions.

This is the real danger of a nuclear plant, the explosion of water, either around the reaction chamber or in the water table, and the resulting fallout.