Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

orbitchan.org/w/res/165.html
orbitchan.org/w/res/11.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys

How do you sex?

my iq is a billion

>My IQ is 166
>posting, or even browsing Sup Forums
pick one

do you think you could stuff tits, into your asshole?

>genius
>republican
This is the most obvious bait I've ever seen.

So your a faggot

brag not a share

1: How many languages can you speak?

2: Can you (like me) pick them up really quickly?

As a former member of Mensa (IQ 159), I can say truthfully that intelligence does not make you a good person. The people I met in Mensa were every bit as mundane and screwed up as anyone else I know.

You're not a genius, you're just an arrogant little fuck.

if you're so smart then why are you drinking wine like a degenerate?

tfw no genius meme qt gf :_;

>my iq is 166
>not providing any real proof
>browsing b
>being republican
>being in high school
>supporting trump
Just going to leave this GIF here.

My IQ is 166
> I'm a Republican and Trump Supporter

IQ of 166, yet misspell Weak, so let me call bullshit

sharpie in pooper

How the fuck are you a genius if you voted for an idiot to run the most powerful nation in history?

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

Ask me anything.

Sup Sup Forumstards.

Ask me anything.

because she wanted to watch the world burn

and liberals cry

successful on all fronts

sure smells like summer in here

IQ is relative to age. It's easy as FUCK to make all a's in high school. Easy. As. Fuck.
Try going to college for engineering. You will likely be studying all the time and find that if you don't get any smarter you will be about average in a couple years.
166 at 18 doesn't mean shit.
Now if it was 166 at 25 we can talk but at 18 you aint shit nigga.

because this is b8

>18
>drinking what appears to be wine
Looks like you're going to jail now, buddy. 166 IQ didn't help you this time now did it?

Because he was better then Hitlery

If you're a genius you wouldn't still be in high school you dumb shit.

I know you're retarded because you had to start off by saying your IQ like it's some way for you to feel better about yourself. Then you had to try to explain IQ intelligently to try to feel superior.

Odds are you're a dumb fuck with low self esteem

I'm a genius too and i voted for this guy because he supports cryptocurrency. USD is down 6.6% YTD and bitcoin is up over 700%. I made enough money to be able to quit my job in March and have been travelling and adventuring with various women.

Go back to your best buy or desk job and keep telling yourself how smart you kiked out hillary voters are.

just this thread or Sup Forums in general?

Made billions "off muh millionaire dollar loan from dad"

Best Selling Books

Comebacks from financial failures

One of the most popular reality TV series

Spends a fraction of the money typically spent in President Campaigns, becomes President.

Sure sounds like a fucking moron. Who let him into the White House?

>genius
>trump supporter
Sorry, you're just a skank whore cunt loser.

>i aint mad doe

>Claims to have an IQ of 166
>posts exact same thread three days in a row

How can I bait this well?

My IQ is car and I'm democrit and Im votesed for Trump.

it can never hurt to lurk a little more than what you already have been. oh and git gud

please get hotter

Gtfo summer fag

Tities or leave bitch no one asked about your iq

Etc

Get the fuck out of here, it's a copypasta.
You're all fucking retards.
If you take OP's actual IQ and add it to any of yours, you'd probably get about 166. OP having 100 and all of you having about 66

>implying i didn't know that
you're one of those high strung autists right?

There are literally hundreds (maybe thousands) of different types of IQ tests. Some that involve arranging colored blocks, or drawing a squiggly line in a circle. Some are the typical standardized tests with the multiple choice questions. IQ is a meaningless construct at the individual level. Test me one day and I might get a 125. Test me the next day and I could easily get a 155 (I have ranged from 115 to 167). So what is my IQ. Should I use the highest score achieved, like a track athlete taking their best time? Or should I use a simple average. Maybe I use a mean with the outlier scores removed. Perhaps I use a weighted mean giving scores from tests that have greater reliability a greater weight than those that have less reliability. Annnndddd yada yada yada....

So about that bullshit IQ score. EVEN IF you actually scored a 166 on a single IQ test, it is absolutely meaningless.

saged and reported
shit thread, not politics not even if you mention a political party at the start
mods wtf.

ffs newfags can't fucking tell bait apart from copypasta

You dont matter. Stop thinking you do.

ouch got me there, bud. what other witty zany lines do you have for me? or are you all tapped out like your mom at the local dive bar bent over the counter with a bottle of jager in her butthole?

What do you think about death grips? Only true intellectual people know the true meaning of their music

lol so ur a genius and still hang around Sup Forums hmmmm

I like the original pasta better

This bitch again.

>Ha god u, I wuz only bredending to be dum XD :D :DD

super mad autist still trying to show the newfags whatfor eh? stick to lurking. it'll do you some good

here's an archive/rares
orbitchan.org/w/res/165.html
orbitchan.org/w/res/11.html

Fucking hell how narcissistic can one individual be.

you seem like a insecure cunt who can't get over their own tits with your bipolar self esteem. So confident to feel so above us, yet feel the need to validate yourself. I wonder if you act the same way around your friends, wonder if they feel so weary of your act as I do.

You IQ is 166?
you donĀ“t even know how to hold a wine glass

fucking die stop trying to impress people on the internet to feel better about yourself

you can tell Sup Forums is oficially dead when such a crappy low level copypasta gets this much people baited.

you may say that you have a high IQ but your face says otherwise. Get the fuck out of here you retarded as faggot

why are pretentious cunts like you alive also nice job being a trump supporter this user gives you Sup Forums approval

Surely it's illegal to buy alcohol at 18 but it's ok to drink it in your own home.
In my country. Once you are 5 yo you can have alcohol legally at home.

Sup Sup Forumstards.

Ask me anything.

that better be grape juice otherwise your underage drinking and thats illegal !!!!!!!!!!

Sup Sup Forumstards.

Ask me anything.