Womeme claims to be into experimental music

>womeme claims to be into experimental music
>knows nothing about serialism, musique concrete, EAI, or avant garde tape
>"uhmmm i mean art pop like grimes lol there's no strong feminist voice in that stuff"

Women are memes they don't get into esoteric shit only shit that gets them social points.

t. someone who finds death grips experimental

The second greentext describes most of Sup Forums.

Honestly anyone who tells people they're into music and doesn't know those and watches fantano to discover music I consider a threat to art as a medium

this is why y'all sad froggy fucks don't get laid

>knows about serialism, musique concrete, EAI, and avant garde tape
>is actually a tranny

>threat to art as a medium
not cringe at all

OP I highly doubt you've ever actually talked to a women before so this is obviously false

dumb frogposters

>knows about serialism, musique concrete, EAI, and avant garde tape
>it's me

what's your favorite artist from each of those genres?

Are there unironically women on here or is it just boys rp'ing as angry roasties

there's an actual angry roastie on here who frequents the punk threads. she always goes on rants about how she fucked a hundred punk guys and they all treated her poorly. one of the more peculiar users i've seen on here recently

>Wanting a girl that's into masculine "tinkering" music
Experimental music doesn't even appeal to most men, but it's a squarely masculine field. The entire point is expanding and exploring: basically doing with sound what we've been cucked out of doing with weapons and our penises by society that demands civility. That being said, it doesn't actually appeal to the type of men that would have been conquerors either, because they usually don't have the ability to become interested in it, and they can satisfy that urge by having promiscuous sex or climbing the corporate ladder or whatever. I think every experimental musician I've ever known has been mentally ill and beta as fuck, including me. Some of them actually became trannies. Normal women can admire experimental music in the same way they admire men, but not in the same way they admire an article of clothing or a baby.
>art as a medium
Fucking heck m8.
How big is your feminine penis?
Every woman on RYM is a LARPing tranny, and I assume the same is true here.

I'll have to check that out. It's always fun seeing them come out of the woodwork whenever threads like these are made.

holy fuck dude go outside

nice strawman
thanks for doing your part to make this board a worse place

>punk threads
Did these start recently? I saw one the other day, but I never remembered seeing punk discussed often before.
No I have shit to do in here and it's dark out and there are a bunch of camouflaged niggers around.
I'm imagining you being really emotional while posting this. I know you're not but it's funny to think of it.

unattractive women have a lot of free time

>unattractive women have a lot of free time
holy fuck that's brutal

>talk to one girl
>girl isn't as submersed into shitty ''experimental'' ( AKA shitty) music as me
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

same op was talking to someone about experimental digital sampling

mentioned the art of noise

>blank face

fucking posers

And what does that say about you, user?

you mean the band?

yep i just got their discophay in hi-res even though it was done on fairlights

i am totally facinated with them at the moment - so criminally underated as actual music

DRRRRAAAAAAGNET !!

BUMP DA RUMP BUMP !

>claim to be into "experimental" music
>only namedrop forms that are played out and several decades out of date

You both sound like boring people, you're probably better suited for one another than you realize.

I'm pretty new to most of this shit, what do they have to do with experimental digital sampling? Also Who's Afraid is best album

Serialism isn't a genre.

playing 3 fairlights as live instruments - you should check out the deluxe versions BBC live in the basement session

Anne Dudley is a fantastic composer, but they turned to novelty shit way too quickly after the first album. Listen to Holger Hiller.

t. "Death grips is the forefront of the avant garde"

>someone claims to be into music
>listens mostly to rock, metal, hip-hop, pop and electronic music

What's hilarious is that I was literally just posting in another thread about how boring and barely experimental Death Grips are. The issue with making assumptions about people instead of making actual arguments is that you just look like an idiot when those assumptions are ridiculously off base.

>Holger Hiller

just bought a 5 (five) star record the other day, looking at the liner notes and anne dudley produced a track ! she was everywhere

you mean miming 3 fairlights as live instruments

>The issue with making assumptions about people instead of making actual arguments is that you just look like an idiot when those assumptions are ridiculously off base.
Yeah but then you can double down and make an even more baseless assumption and say "faggot".

This ironic post was literally made by a chad so he and his friends can laugh at the losers that actually think like this.
You'll never fool me again. Go fuck yourself.

>threat to art as a medium

grimes is experimental pop. not everything has to be unlistenable in order to be called experimental. there are more shades of experimental.

I'm sure I've listened to more music than you have and I don't give a shit about any of that.

t. poseur

*blocks your path*

Don't disrespect the Facebook frog.

this