How did he know that kitschy 80s electronics was going to be a big meme in the following years...

How did he know that kitschy 80s electronics was going to be a big meme in the following years? Pretty crazy this is from 06.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T19kOv98BJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To date him Ferraro and Ariel are the only good hypnagogic / synthpop artists.

don't post good albums here user

there are many more not counting m83 and the like, I feel sorry that you haven't found them yet.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I know them all buddy. They're trash. Uncreative and derivative. I know more music than you do. M83...cringe

see pic related. this is to show you that youre a fag o tron

and this is literally tip of the iceberg

>cringe

time to go back kiddo

you have lost, gosh I don't even know why o reply to this garbage

AP did this kind of thing LONG before anyone else and in a lot of cases even better. Piss off

ill be the judge of that. we need more than AP, just post it. are you afraid your precious kult cred is in danger?

Ariel Pink did hypnagogic pop first in 2002 I think maybe even a bit earlier? 80s revival in various ways was already a thing in the 2000s. Guys like Ladytron were bringing back synthpop. Synthwave had started as early as 2005.

But things changed in 2010 in the aesthetic, both in non-musical and musical terms, of such music when pic came out.

I listened to pom pom for the first time yesterday, been in my playlist for awhile. he does a good job, but its like hes missing a component

Because the 80s is in the top 2 for the greatest decades of music.

>not realizing everything is on a 20 year repeat

hi kennedi

i graduated high school in 2006 and 80s retro was already a thing. thought it would have worn off by now, but nope

Pom Pom is not the Ariel pink material he's talking about at all

If you have been alive for a while you realize that culture has stagnated and we have been an infinite 80's nostalgia loop since the 90's ended.
And if you hate the 80's you are fucked because every fucker thinks he is like the first person to make 80's revival music.
Like fuck off fucker, fuck the 80's
Im a god damn 90's man

i didnt know danny elfman had different coloured eyes

lol
listen to anything but pom pom
listen to his early 2000s work
get off Sup Forums actually this place sucks and don't listen to pawm pawm

bump

>Guys like Ladytron were bringing back synthpop.
and they did better synthpop than most synthpop artists past or present: youtube.com/watch?v=T19kOv98BJA