How different would the world be if this man never existed?

How different would the world be if this man never existed?

woman can't fucking live without man they kill each other least fight until 1 woman stays alive

Neets would have no place to sperge out

No Facebook

>somebody else would've made Sup Forums.
>How so?
>Sup Forums is an nothing more than an SAP psychological operation.
>It's concept has been around since before the 1990's.

someone else would have made something similar

dont be like the WE WUZ INVENTAZ niggers that assume if a particular nigger had invented some thing (yes, nigs have invented a few things) noone else would have invented it ever

It would be exactly the same. Except we would be an anime image board.

I honestly think it would be a worse place.

Someone else from the ADTRW sub forum on something awful would have made a futubachan clone themselves

The gook would have a lot more money, currently

I can't even imagine how clueless this faggot is in those Google board meetings. I would pay money to see a video of some of the stupid shit he spouts in those meetings

Memes would've never existed

I probably would have given in and paid for SomethingAwful a long time ago, even though I hate Lowtax

I don't know what I'd do without reddit
R.I.P Aaron

Memes are eternal.

not at all

KEK would have inspired some other faggot with his divine influence.

not true we still had ebaums world and newgrounds etc.

It's not like he was the very first to clone Futaba and no one else would've thought of it.

>what is YTMND, newgrounds, SA, etc.

Dirty dumb newfag scum

Lots more school shootings.

>Let's use this picture to encourage people to get into shape!

Also can we start a national cuckolding day for the google doodle?

How long until moot reveals his new project at google is for mtf transsexual acceptance?

I () meant to imply a majority of classic internet culture would've never existed

Nowadays, you can go on social media and memes are instantly made out of the most subjective petty shit and consumed for short-attention spanned normies.

Sup Forums's culture has been ruined after the recent Pepexposition

It would be interesting to see a meme from an alternate time line. Just one change would be enough to change what they all look like.

Sup Forums culture has been ruined plenty of times before. Even I can tell how different is was from six year ago. I can't imagine how different it feels for oringalfags.

And about memes, I really cringe whenever I hear someone call a stupid image macro a "meme". It's literally just an image with dumb text plastered over it, get over it.

>newfags don't even know what christopher zuckerberg did

Without him there would be no Reddit, idiot

If you're around long enough you see how it changes. It's really interesting actually, how things come and go. I remember when Advice Dog background style was a big thing for normie memes, but you never see it anymore.

the army of bloodthristy trolls would've never existed

I think his seminar on male baldness would be more relevant desu. He's such a visionary!

Checked.

Original memes on Sup Forums largely took influence from SA and YTMND, with bits of forum weeb culture in the mix. Now Sup Forums is the influence.

Trump would have never become president

I wouldn't be saying nigger all the time
I wouldn't be wondering were the Jew would strike next
I wouldn't see every fat ugly white girl getting fucked by a nigger as a threat to my species
Id be outside having a life

fucking cock sucker ruined me

this picture always confuses me, i know it's not him but still, what if it is

We would, all of us, be a bunch of goons on SA.

explain please

>moot giving a presentation at google

Is moot gay?

No, he's just a shut in nerd who is socially awkward in public speaking settings

>I remember when Advice Dog background style was a big thing for normie memes, but you never see it anymore.

Advice Dog is still the template for almost all current normie memes.

He is literally gay.

I know that if Sup Forums never existed the world would certain sure be a better place

HerpDerp *POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT* Derp

This desu senpai

We would be using world2ch and have done pretty much the same shit.

What a cuck. Thank god for gook moot.

>mfw moot left

>Military and civilian intelligence constantly leverage middle and high school aged borderline degenerate free thinkers to brainstorm ideas.
>US internet traffic is funneled through Mossad/Israeli servers.

also checked for beautific vagoo

I remember that post. They didn't even try to tone it down for the first few days. It was right back to "KILL ALL NIGGERS" and "GAS THE KIKES".

I don't get all the moot hate.
He gave them that warning a year in advance (wasn't it at the top of the board the whole time too?) of the actual deletion, then after he deleted he decided he'd made a mistake and restored it.
I wish he was still here. We need another Sup Forums harbor to purge all the newfriends and normies.

I know I would be happier.

Memes wouldn't exist