Why does the asshole man always get the woman...bloody bastard

Why does the asshole man always get the woman...bloody bastard

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Looks-They-Matter-More-Imagined/dp/0814480543
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women like men who display confidence, masculinity, and a certain level of disregard for rules

How many fedoras do you own?

Cumstain go lick lick Cumstain you little cumstain

because deep down inside chicks just want a guy to want them and use them like the sex objects they are

duh

Stop being pathetic. I'm a 28 year old touchless Virgin and even I have more dignity than you.

If you know this, why don't you change? Lose weight, make money, read some pua books, build your confidence, etc.

The hallmark of a real man is he changes himself and strives to be the best version of himself that he can be.

That kinda looks like Jennette McCurdy

>claims women only like hard tough men
>posts a video of a bitch getting fucked by a twink

um im not OP but hes fucking that slut in the ass like a champ..not some girly twink

He still looks like a twink

sauce?

You got fucking problems boy. Man up, start going outside, start learning to talk to talk to people, less anime, earn a social reputation and stop blaming women for not wanting your pussy fucking ass. It's you, not the bad-guys that you think these greedy women so desperately want.

Women like men who put them into their place. Women say they want a nice guy its a flat out lie. When ever you give her what she wants she will lose respect for you as a man and will run all over you. As counter productive as it sounds its just the reality with women. When you treat her like shit she will stick around and will try to win your affections though favors, sex, etc in hopes of changing you. When you are nice to you it implies that you have been broken in. The key is to not show weakness.

He's not an asshole, he's just more interesting and not as ugly.

Listen to these guys, OP...

They don't like men who don't have their life together. Work on yourself, become more confident, maybe work out a bit. You've got to be happy with your own life first, women see that and react to it.

You realize the dude in your webms is fucking that chick because he's paying her, right?

women like a guy who is confident, knows what he wants, knows how to take control, and be dominant.

Which are qualities that asshole guys sometimes have. It's really that simple.

Do you have a link to any videos or threads about this chick?

Birds of a feather. Douchebag guys attract douchebag girls. Why don't you try making friends with nonshit humans? They're out there. First step is getting away from your computer and going outside.

shes a good cum slut

Im an asshole and i do get women, its not that hard.

Nah, but this dude here pretty much summed it up
If you were at college with her, you coulda fucked her for like 20.00 probably. There's probably girls you go to school with right now who would swallow your dick for a little pocket money if you had the balls to ask them.

Also if a guy is a bit of an asshole they feel better about taking him for a ride and then dumping his ass when he becomes annoying.

this is true. Even some of the most SJW feminists secretly want a guy to dominate them, choke them, pull their hair, and fuck them hard..

Women want what they 'can't have'. And the second you start groveling or begging for her attention, you come across as desperate.. and you lose that appeal.

27 year old antisocial guy here who stays inside, watches my kids, and plays video games all day while my wife works to pay my mortgage.
Also sucks my dick at least 4x per week

Just don't be ugly and girls are no problem

>When you are nice to you
I meant when you are nice to her

Unemployed, out of shape, 3-4/10, anti-social, nerd, lazy, etc here. In a poly relationship with two girls and have two other fwb.

The simple fact is if you're not boring and treat women like they're human beings then you can have sex with them. All humans want to fuck.

It's because deep down, women have no respect for themselves and need men in their lives to treat them without respect. It's not about making them feel loved or special, it's about slipping your fingers underneath her skirt when in public and then making her taste them after you're done. It's about hitting them so hard that they start to question whether it's kinky sex or abuse. You just need to learn to mistreat women. Trust me OP, I was like you, and then after a couple of session of Tom Leykis they started to cling to me like flies on shit. Women love getting abused. Don't listen to what mommy tells you growing up. She wasn't interested in men who treated her like royalty, that's why you're fatherless.

A hundred bucks says these guys are virgins

They are pretty clueless about human nature, not just women.

pretty sure you're the only virgin here kid...women talk a big game but once you are inside them they just want you to use them hard

Hundred bucks says you're a femanon that can't admit the cold hard truth.

Sure buddy. Go up to a chick and go "i'm gonna use you like a sex object' and see how far that gets you

Worked for Christian grey

I am a grill

I wanna use u like a sex object... U wan fuk now? Do u bring the frangers or do I?

elliot you sweet prince ... thought you were dead!

omg I am so hot now. there is a fire inside

You sound like the guy no girl wants to date.

I've never been an 'asshole' and had plenty of sex. There are two rules to remember if you want to get laid.

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive.

>I actually saw some studies on this. It really comes down to the way a woman sees a man. A guy can be decent looking and have a good job but if he acts like a nice guy it makes a girl look at him as a provider type. If she is looking to settle down this might work.

>But a young girl or a girl you meet who is getting wasted in a bar is probably not looking to settle down yet. She is looking for Mr. Fun. So if the same guy comes off as a cocky asshat he is more appealing to her.

>So by being respectful to her and a nice guy you are signaling that you are not Mr. Fun, you are Mr. commitment. Most hot girls, even if they aren't consciously aware of it are not looking for Mr. Commitment. They want to ride the cock carousel until their looks start to fade and then they start looking for a nice guy to take care of them.

Literally all you need is to confidence. Talk to people. Be funny. If you're ugly be self deprecating. Don't be creepy, and you learn how to achieve that with practice. Go to bars. If you don't succeed you'll never see these people again in your life. That's the biggest thing. Unless you want to, that moment will be the only time you interact with these people. Usually helps me. Oh, and try to smile on occaision

she is a lot more attractive when she is face down

top kek

Aren't all women?

>It really comes down to the fact that women are fucking children. They have no idea what is going in their own heads and they are completely ruled by their emotions. It's all about how you make them feel. Learn to manipulate a woman's emotions and you can get her to do anything you want.

yeah lol

>1. Be attractive
>2. Don't be unattractive.

This is bullshit. Absolute bullshit.

1. Be interesting.
2. Don't be uninteresting.

Wrong thread OP,
>Cringe thread is over here

You're both right. Part of being attractive is being interesting.

boo hoo women don't like me because I'm a beta pussy. Instead of complaining how it's the girls fault maybe do something to make yourself not come across as a serial killer

Literally a copypasta, broham. Just get some fuckin' gains on, get hard, fuck your feelings and fuck you. Chicks don't like whiteknights, it's alright to be a little sensitive, but unless you're fishing for a sub/mommy kinda relationship, keep that shit bottled up until you're close enough to the chick to be able to deal with a personal problem like that without getting your ass dumped. Allow me to reiterate, get hard. If you want hot, model-ass babes, you've gotta be absolutely on their level, don't be a pussy, get hard. Don't be sensitive, be nice only when she's earned it, you can't let a girl know that you feel as though it's a privilege to be with her, you've gotta assert yourself as the one with the higher... social status, if you don't want her to get bored of your ass.

But with that said, fucking with shallow, thot-ass females is only gonna get you played in the end, I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for something more than a smash-n-dip kinda deal.

Eh, there's my two cents.

Pic completely unrelated.

Why the fuck do you care what women want?

You're your own god damn person and should live your life like so. Be up front and clear about your wants and goals and make it clear that they either are a part of them or they aren't. An uncommitted relationship is a relationship you SHOULD be able to walk away from having lost nothing.

If you're honestly having problems woth women it's likey because you're a gucking yes-man suck up and no one finds that attractive.

It doesn't matter how able or willing you are, or how great and blablabla...

PEOPLE don't give a shit.

You want someone to like you?
That's your biggest fucking problem.

Like yourself, respect yourself, and put yourself above all others. As gay as it sounds people like people who like themselves.

underrated comment

thats nice. Too bad for all the men desperate to believe in the voodoo magic of "game" the predominance of evidence in scientific literature points to sexual selection for both sexes being dominated by physical attractiveness. In fact even when explicitly put into scenarios where participants are given a bevy of partners to choose from, they will choose the most physically attractive even if the personality traits are the ones they explicitly said they do not like in a potential partner.

Men wanting to believe that looks dont matter for their dating success is not a sober minded appraisal, but rather a desperate hope.

The retardation of PUAs is that they think assholes have success *because* they are assholes or confident or cocksure or whatever, but in reality it is that being good looking facilitates this care-free behavior and the confidence is because of past results and a high-degree of assurance that the future will bring similar results. Thats what confidence is, not the voodoo magic men want it to be.

Its amazing that you guys still believe this bullshit when the PUA industry has been exposed for YEARS to be a fraud, most of your gurus you learned this shit off religiously do not actually get laid. The top of the fucking industry is MARRIED to a fucking mexican troll.

oh and dont try on the bullshit where you say that "game" is different from PUA its the exact same shit.

How would you know?

boo hoo women don't like me because I'm a beta pussy. Instead of complaining how it's the girls fault maybe do something to make yourself not come across as a serial killer.

I think you miss the point.

Step 1: Stop whining and being desperate.
Step 2: Do shit, be shit.
Step 3: Some ho will want of a piece of it.

That's pretty much the opposite of PUA's

M8, I personally know a 5'5" fat fuck with a mullet who has on more than one occasion dated a solid 9.

Looks matter alot, but they aren't an unsurmountable obstacle. Being good looking simply makes it more likley you're asked out, and more likley they respond favoritably. It's a golden key, it won't do shit to assist with the bullshit pilled up past the lock.

Thing with women. Attractiveness and desire to bang are two different things.

I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It
“The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.

I think OP is just looking for the Golden key to pick a "lock"

pussy turns you into a asshole, everyone was a nice guy until they got a taste of that magic pussy, you'd kill to keep that shit.

The devil is a woman.

Then go make some magic or D&D friends, or better yet go to the bar and just look at the loneliness.

I'm sure others there are in your same position and will waste time being around you simply to escape their own despair.

Hell, one of them could even be a female

> M8, I personally know a 5'5" fat fuck with a mullet who has on more than one occasion dated a solid 9.

No you don't. Every wannabe pua/trp/whatever the fuck claims this shit, its funny how they never actually claim to be the ugly guy getting hot women themselves, instead just "i know a guy..." and hey its so vague it might be true?

The only time a physically challenged male dates a women significantly more attractive than him is when he is leveraging an extreme amount of money/status, in which case, its not genuine attraction on her part but more akin to prostitution.

> Looks matter alot, but they aren't an unsurmountable obstacle.

looks are the primary determinant in sexual attractiveness and success. The sooner you realize this and accept it, the better your life will be.

Insurmountable? The evidence for this is insurmountable. You wannabe pua types just stick your head in the sand and pretend reality bends to whatever is going on in your mind.

> Being good looking simply makes it more likley you're asked out, and more likley they respond favoritably. It's a golden key, it won't do shit to assist with the bullshit pilled up past the lock.

more goofy pua talk.

feel free to educate yourself for less than $4:

amazon.com/Looks-They-Matter-More-Imagined/dp/0814480543

This

Ok

She fucked a black guy... this slut had no standards

Hot watching her swallow his cum and knowing she was just doing it for money

shes a prostitute dumbass, her standard is cash

What's the background/story on this chick?