Tfw you posted on Sup Forums predicting these teams to be in the Super Bowl three weeks ago but the thread is now...

tfw you posted on Sup Forums predicting these teams to be in the Super Bowl three weeks ago but the thread is now deleted

search for it (your post) on 4plebs

>predicted #1 vs. #2 seed

whoa there Nostradamus

every non retard knew already. the nfl is fixed and so easily predictable now

I did but I got a lot of the details wrong.

>hurr everyone knew this
>half the predictions were cowboys vs. patriots

revisionist history, hardly anyone predicted this

>patriots winning super bowl lie

pottery

>the AFC

Why can't this shit conference have parity?

>The Cowboys beating the Giants
kek

>pottery

>its yet another fucking Pats Suberb Owl win

Can the NFL be any more boring?

This board must be pretty retarded then since it seemed like most of the posts were picking Patriots/Steelers/Giants/Packers

Maybe Eli's meme magic is passed on to the QB that beats him in the playoffs? Aaron beat him, and Iceman beat Aaron. What if Iceman has Eli's meme magic bros?

nfl is all about quarterbacks, that's why the nfl picked brady and ryan. it's so obvious it's painful to think ameridumb still haven't caught up with it

It's like pottery, it brines

For the same reason the East can't in the NBA. Everyone is afraid to play the King

If it was all about qbs than the NFL would be sending Rodgers to the bowl.

>that poorly measured suit

You're trolling right? Ryan is probably one of the least likely QB's the NFL would want in the Bowl.

>Eli vs Brady part 3
>Rodgers vs Brady
>Dak vs Brady
>Wilson vs Brady part 2

The NFL is far more likely to want these than Ryan vs Brady

It will be a blow out either way. NFL is 90% blow out after blow out. Very rare to have an exciting game now. GB/Dal was awesome but thats all we get.

When are we gonna stop watching?

Matty Ice is an objectively better QB, no debating this

*this year

Shock value retards

>he thinks he knows better than the nfl what's best for the nfl
call me when your league takes off and becomes a multi billion dollar business

desu I figured ryan would have choked by now

He played for Boston College too. Won't feel too shitty to lose to them desu. Pats have beaten them last four times they've met, but that doesn't mean much now. I just can't remember ever really watching them play the Falcons. I must have missed those games, and there weren't too many. Belichicks gotta get to the war room and study.

really makes you think

Patriots have always had the best superbowls you idiot. Have you even watched them? Not a single fucking one was a blowout. Pats vs. Panthers was considered the best until the Pats played the Seahawks. Also, in recent years the real AFC game has been the game before that. Each has been won by 3 points or less.

I cant think of a more autistic post

Is everyone forgetting that Atlanta's building a new stadium, one that kind of has the city pissed off because the Georgia Dome was just fine?

What better way to soothe the city officials and residents than by opening the Falcons' new stadium with their very first Super Bowl trophy?

They rigged it for Atlanta cause their getting a new stadium and they have to create hype for people to come watch

Blah blah i just watched 2 shitty boring games between the supposed 4 best teams in the NFL.. garbage!

A 0-0 tie in a soccer match is way more exciting than what I watched today. How long till people stop watching this boring shit?

donalds tight with the pats actually

I honestly can't tell which conspiracy theory tards are being ironic anymore

>AFC
>made up of a bunch of old legendary teams that arent good after there legendary players left.

is that why the entire region of new England voted for Hillary?

Atlantas not pissed. They're only paying $200 million. Kasim Reed has been very supportive of the entire process. Hardly anyone is bitching about the new stadium deal - Blank is paying over $1 billion of it.

who did Ryan vote for?

This is the same autist who brings this shit up every fucking day on /cfb/
Please, report for off topic, ignore him and move on.

ask him. judging by his income bracket I'd say Trump.

>stop having a different opinion from me
>> goes into a online fit
> calls other autistic

He's literally married to a trannie dumbass.
He's an lgbtq "ally" and a huge Hillary supporter

Quite a few people, including myself, predicted this outcome. You're not special.

>derails every thread with political shit nobody wants to talk about
>Gets extremely butthurt when somebody calls you on your shit
I'd say that's pretty autistic my friend

going to school in boston will do that you

and im a dumbass because I dont worship celebrities? lol ok, sort out your priorities, spend more time on improving yourself.

no it doesn't, neither are from each respective cities

>>Gets extremely butthurt when somebody calls you on your shit
you seem to be the upset one though. I mean you did reply to begin with, that does take some effort. and here you are yet again replying and calling other people butthurt and using the same 5 words express how butthurt you are.

you seem pretty butthurt
are you sure you're not an autist?

Eh mine was pretty close

>about half of it wrong
>pretty close

>4/4 wildcards
>3/4 divisional
>1/2 conference
seems pretty close to me

I'll take it. The Iceman cometh.

Our record vs the pats is 6 - 7 (total franchise history vs the pats) we last played them in 2013 and lost 23 - 30 we were a completely different team though so I think we have the best chance against them and going in as an underdog will push us that much harder to play our best.

>the Georgia Dome was just fine?
What drugs are you on? The Dome has been shitty since it was built.

>someone who's been in Atlanta stadiums/domes for 20+ years

Read the history of it, absolutely terrible hell just a few years back for a college football game the damn roof almost ripped off.

I know this feel.

Bout to win $$$ though when the Pats win the Owl.

> dubs for Rodgers countered by Brady
The magic is real.

>mfw only the FALCONS can save us now