I am a web hosting company founder and CEO. AMA

I am a web hosting company founder and CEO. AMA.

Are you a web hosting company founder and CEO?

Yes.

Can I get free hosting?

Question, what is the web

We occasionally do offers for free hosting.
In what regards?

What is your technical background?

No one gives a shit except Al Gore who invented your ass and then fucked it.

Someone seems angry.

What's you opinion on jews

A+ Certification
Security+ Certification
4 years in systems administration
2 years in computer science

As long as they give me their shekels, they're fine.

What country/state is your primary data center based out of?

What company

Los Angeles California
The majority of our servers are purchased from a semi-large company there, and we have a technical team who installs the needed softwares. (Apache, cPanel, etc.)

Irrelevant for Sup Forums.

What is your MRR and CAC?

>The majority of our servers
Virtual, or real?

I assume that you folks offer instantly deployable VPS servers through some I'm sort of KVM management platform as well as physical boxes running cPanel, with a user base of assholes who can't even install and keep a WordPress site up to date?

Physical servers, We purchase the rights to use the servers.

We do have a few "virtual servers" used for other purposes, image hosting and such.

Currently we only offer shared hosting, with preinstalled software options.
MyBB, Wordpress, xenforo, Etc.

As for the userbase, there are quite a few "undesirables" who ask "how do use eff tee pee i caent login"

Are traps gay?

Checked.
Depends on the trap. Some are gay, Some are straight. The more ya' know.

How old are you?

Just turned 24 in March of this year.

Have you ever participated in any accelerators?

I see, I see. If you couldn't tell, I was heavily involved with a WHP on the east coast until my sanity ran thin. Had to take my leave of the place.

On a related note, I've seen this issue with my own former company, as well as our competitors. RAID. IS. NOT. FUCKING. BACKUPS. Just some friendly, easy advice that no one in this industry takes seriously. I promise, your lack of backups will fuck you one day.

As in? I presume you mean something such as Social Media or SEO accelerators.
In that case, No. We've built from the ground up, and worked our way to where we are now.

We keep a 3 week backup of our databases and customer records for our assurance, and their own.
We urge our customers to do the same, keep a fairly often backup of their own data.

Yeah that's what I meant. Did you receive any outside funding prior to launching the company? If not, how did you go about building infrastructure and user acquisition?

Good man. I'm about to fall asleep. Best of luck with the business and all.

I did have a bit of help from coworkers to start it up, startup funding and what-not.
It was tough to get the attention, but with Facebook Ad's and other advertising sites, we gained some attention rather quick.

Goodnight, user. Sleep well, and thanks.