Days without bud thread

Days without bud thread
I've been about a week and a half and won't have any until this Saturday. Starting to not give a shit about pot, but when I saw the occasional niggaloid with a blunt walking down the road I get fucking salty.

Weed is totally different for me depending on how often I partake. In college, every day, multiple times a day, loved the shit out of it. Stopped smoking regularly like a year and a half ago, and do maybe once a month now. I get wayyy to stuck in my thought loops and cant enjoy it. Sucks man.

I'm basically in the same boat and it's making my trying to slow down on drinking so much more difficult. Fucking going to bed sober blows.

SAME dude it fucking blows, i use to go alllll day urrday and now I'm in an area where it's not as easy to go so when I do blaze I get like FUCKED up. Wish I had my old tolerance.

I just took a nasty res hit because I won't have weed until tomorrow. Waiting on my fuckhead dealer all day and he didn't even bother texting me so fuck him.

5 hours without weed now, wanna kill myself

I have never injected the marijuanas AMA

>Dude, weed.

kys

Right? Like when I would smoke with a tolerance, the only way to describe it is "this is nice" in every sense of that saying. Now, its more like 6 hits off a blunt and Im practically stuck in my head. Feels like im wearing a headband that reaches behind my eyes. The physical part doesnt fuck with me, its the GOD DAMN THOUGHT LOOPS. Ill get stuck on one bad thing for an hour.

Been smoking everyday since I started last summer, tolerance is so fucked. Realized it when I went two joints deep and could still do homework coherently.
Bruh I've been staying up till 1AM at least every night, usually up to 4AM.
I wish I had my pipes, got resin in em like nothing else bro. Protip: block the bowl with your thumb and light the Carb on your pipe, it's fucking gross but it can get you silly stoned for like a 1/2 hour

lads, you're complaining about tolerance? just literally abandon your life and move to a legal state where you can get dank oils for the cheap cheap and dab all day. there's no such thing as a tolerance

i used to smoke a lot everyday for about 7 years, then i decided to stop, tried to start up again and now it just makes me feel paranoid and weird and insecure. kinda bad trippy. not too fun anymore

We are complaining opposite of what your solution is. We are saying we get too high to enjoy it. If we took a dab, id probably have an existential breakdown. I just wish I could have the tolerance that allows me to enjoy it again.

lol. fag. im on probation and cant smoke for 6 months. shits easy. if you honestly can not smoke weed you have a problem. this is coming from someone who used to sell zips of earl.

I stopped smoking for about a year, and just started again last month. That shit drains my money like nothing else but it's kinda worth it. I just gotta feel different sometimes.

The only problem is times like right now where I ran out of money. Been rolling "spliffs" from ciggy butt tobacco and resin and drinking gin, and I still can't get that same feeling I had when I blew through an 8th last night. I'm a good musician so I'm gonna go panhandle in the morning. Feels kinda gross but I really just want some weed.

You know, people say it isn't addictive but I certainly have an itch for it when I smoke for a while.

If you don't get that itch for weed maybe you've done harder things..? Only saying so because I used to, and at the time weed was like nothing to me. Now that I'm clean I get the same feeling for pot as I used to for adderal and H

I get that itch too, it stopped like three days into my break though. I think it's just the body detoxing

Yeah idk what this guy's on about either bro

I wish man. I wish.

I've smoked with traditional and glass pipes and I don't understand what the carb is for. It just impedes me.

Sucking enormous dog cock.

Pack a bowl, a grinded bowl, tightly. Just barely enough to have airflow. Hold the carb, spark it, and let go. Instead of slow-burning the weed will light evenly and you can take bigger hits, which just means, yknow... Bigger hits. Basically, without a carb you're kinda screwed because, well, you're burning your weed to death. With the carb, you can spark it and then inhale the smoke, spark, inhale the smoke. At least, that's how I use the carb.

Doubleposting but here's some tunes
Ameer Vann - High Tolerance
Oliver - Tokyo Splash
6Dogs - Someone
Oddy Nuff da Snow Leopard - Shark Attack 666
Triathlon - Bad Mood
Zack Villere - Cool
Temporex - Nice Boys

hey I know that pipe

Didn't realize it was a dog dick.
Kinda disgusted now.
Here's a better OP but too late

...and they say weed isnt addictive.

okay.

Sorry man, didn't realize having the urge to smoke a bowl means I'm addicted. Do coffee drinkers who can't stay awake without their cup of joe count as addicts? What about people who jack it every night and feel weird when they don't?

Also, isn't my willingly not smoking evidence that it's not addictive? Surely addicts, with stash available, would need their fix?
Fucking normies.

It isn't addictive. People just have no willpower.

Weed is addictive the same way video games are addictive. It isn't a true chemical addiction like cocaine, opiates, tobacco, or even caffeine. It's just morons with no self control.

That's a better way to say what I was saying, thanks.

People who can't stop themselves from playing a game or watching a TV show are the people who can't stop smoking, it's a problem with the instant-gratification society we live in