youtube.com/watch?v=K-HbOJGSPSg
youtube.com/watch?v=aGN0X-xVTxw
youtube.com/watch?v=6IMebgeaQ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=D8gL1mCDpf4
youtube.com/watch?v=1F_EF4HfCk8
youtube.com/watch?v=DYldBHQw3s4
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If God exists, why did he make shitskins?

Serious question.

>a
>Fucking
>leaf

They're still niggers.

Make me

>we cherrypicked 5 niggers to represent the majority
wowee

wew

Fucking Niggers

Apologize for killing 92% of niggers and blaming white people for it

I am sorry the overwhelming majority of your people behave in such a way. I really am, for your sake and mine, I am deeply sorry.

Apologise

He's testing us. So far we are failing

Ayyy lmao

>i know my father

i find this one hard to believe

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

What the fuck is A$W

The ones who should apologize are the 99% of niggers who give these ones a bad reputation.

A$W?

A few good apples doesn't mean you should keep the rotten bushel.

>this nigga's face

NO
YOU APOLOGIZE FOR BEING AQ STUPID NIGGER FIRST: ffffiiiirrrrreeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5q5rsQJpGV0

A@W, see you can't even read whitboi

"Culture matters," Thomas Sowell

I find it tragically depressing that these young men will never escape the nigger culture that pervades around them 24/7, and that other blacks will attack them for being normal, everyday citizens.

All this proves is niggers can't differentiate between statistical data and individual anecdotes

Keep on holdin them signs bros, maybe your DNA will change its mind

You know, this kind of shit is a sign of how individualistic and self-centered the current society really is. How else can you be think that just because you as an individual act one way it somehow disproves statistics that point to otherwise. If they wanted change they would look at themselves.

HE DOESNT EVEN BELIEVE IT!

Why would they lie like that?

Not an argument.

Doesn't he mean A&W?

Navyfag here. I'm on a VBSS team, we get into some shit sometimes, and there's a couple blacks on my team that are absolute bro tier. Great guys to have your back in a fire fight. They're fiercly loyal to their friends.

Even they will admit 95% of their race is useless trash. I hate niggers as much as any proper middle class white, but even I can admit there are a few good guys among them.

>A&W > KFC
This nigga doesn't know what the fuck is up. Popeyes is where it's at, much better than either.

Yes, these filthy inbred racist white trash just can't read. This is definitive proof that african american canadians are real people- not animals

VVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HClM8YvNljo

its a fastfood chain owned by the same company that owns long john silvers, its pretty rare

Popeye's chicken is the shiznet!

And more than likely no single one of them could truthfully hold up each of those signs...

I'd be pretty impressed if a black person had a permit to own a gun

>A&W > KFC

But that's wrong.

Pretty good.

Now have them write it in cursive.

he can't even draw an ampersand, he drew a dollar sign tilted sideways.

RARE

Almost nowhere in the US are you required a license for ownership, for one.

Second, there are cool black gun owners.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-HbOJGSPSg

ITS ALL ABOUT OIL, SUGAR...

youtube.com/watch?v=aGN0X-xVTxw

Each one is NOT one of those things and all are the rest.

HOLY SHIT MANE

I SWEAR I KNOW LIKE 3 OF THOSE GUYS FROM HIGH SCHOOL (in canada kek)

WHAT IS THIS

Oh look they found the son of 'das is mane', cool.

Shit, really? Where'd you go to highschool?

Guess this is now a fast food tier chart thread, fuck it.

Elder god tier: golden chick, popeyes, taco cabana

Acceptible tier: Wendy's

Weird and creepy califag psycho cult where they literally want to kill you if you say anything remotely negative about it even though it's meh at best tier: In n out

We charge 50% more for something that was twice as big 10 years ago tier: everything else

Crescent Heights High School in Calgary.

Yeah I definitely know those faces. I know bottom middle's name (can't spell it though), top right's name escapes me, and bottom left's name I dunno. Don't know the other two at all.

I might go on cuckbook for a bit and see if I can't confirm this.

shut the fuck up you FUCKING LEAF

Well, I found the picture while browsing UBCO (university of british columbia's) instagram feed if it helps.

I need to brush up on my scriptures, but isn't there something in there about blacks essentially being "beasts of burden"?

>I know bottom middle's name (can't spell it though)
kek

SO
YOU
SAY, ...

youtube.com/watch?v=6IMebgeaQ7g

Racist stormfags are getting butthurt because superior black cocks fill their women!

>A&W > KFC

I feel bad that they feel they need to lie just to challenge stereotypes.

To whom and for what? I assume you're talking about the young men in this pictures. Why would I apologize to them. I've never met them. Why would I apologize to them?

That image is...something.

>Have to buy XL's because even the L's are too tight
>White as popcorn

Though I'm not a stormfag, so there's that.

I AM a gun owner, though. Love it when people go for the "you must have a micropenis" argument (using the term loosely).

For your racist lies and steroetypes

Fuck you, you fucking faggot InNOut is the fucking best, keep talking that trash and I'll punch your face in. Dumb pleb

I kid, it's good, but I've had better.

NIGGER
BITCHES
SCULLY, ...

youtube.com/watch?v=D8gL1mCDpf4

>owns a gun

what are you compensating for?

Ohh shit I went to Pearson nigga

Yup, pic related. Cuckbook stalking is really something sometimes. Never knew those guys would get into UBC.

Was never really friends with the guys, but I knew them. Damn, getting high school nostalgia now mane...

his lack of Freedom

What lies have I said about these men? How did stereotypes become offense? It's nothing more than a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing. Why is that wrong?

My inability to throw objects at supersonic speeds.

fuggg this is crazy

I came across the picture while at work and immediately downloaded it for shitposting later, but I never imagined that a brit who went to HS with these niggers would show up

Fucking crazy world we live in

>Niggas always want credit for some shit they supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A nigga will say some shit like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker! What kind of ignorant shit is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!

You telling me you'd let a powerful strong large dicked african american canadian browse everything you've ever posted on Sup Forums while you are in stocks with your anus bare and unlubed?

Sup Forums is a miracle and KEK guides all of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=1F_EF4HfCk8

fuck that..Bojangles

>niggers own guns, sell drugs, don't know their fathers, eat kfc, are criminals and are from the hood

Looks like we can add "niggers lie" to the list

Rings a bell. I was a total nerd so I didn't get out a whole lot.

This is blowing my mind so much right now. What a small world... Also the fact that those guys got into and stayed on at UBC. Even I didn't get my first choice (mostly cause I wrote my application the day before the deadline kek)

>Fathers being irrelevant
>white fathers still better overall.

>thick
>fat
Still, thick is kinda gross. Yeah, they look kinda cute as first but take off their panties and its not too nice.
Unless you like weird proportions and possible STDs.

vodkanigger?

It's literally completely utterly FUCKING crazy the amount of coincedences that took to get here

#1 I find this while at work

#2 I happen to browse Sup Forums and find it funny enough to download

#3 I remember to post in again several months after downloading on the exact day you'd see it

#4 the only niggers that they had available for this massive kek were niggers you went to highschool with

And there's probably a whole ton more but holy shit this is the craziest fucking thing ever. Truly, lord kek guides us all

Blacks are just Canaanites.

DELICIOUS

The reality is that stereotypes do not exist in a vacuum. Unfortunately they are based on kernels of truth. Stereotypes were not written in stone or in the Bible, It's developed by society based on how majority of a race act and behave.

i tol u to apolgize whitboi, now kiss my aass

I'm black too. I don't want ppl apologizing for stuff they didn't do

If aliums are out there, they probably have dealt with the same shit, discrepancies in behavior and intelligence correlating with subgroups. If they could impart their wisdom, I wonder how they'd instruct us to address the issue? We're probably doing what they did, but also what they wouldn't advise.

He made man in his own image. God is black. Kangs an' sheeit, ya know?

WE'RE NOT GOING TO LET IT HAPPEN, ..

>....ANY MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=DYldBHQw3s4

apologize for what?

btw they look fucking ugly

>mane

who else would pick our cotton?

That doesn't even make sense. What do any of those gentlemen have to do with someone sexually assaulting me while browsing Sup Forums? Have they threatened me with that? If so, they have given me offense and owe me an apology.

>None of these stereotypes are perpetuated by mainstream white culture
>All of these stereotypes are perpetuated by every single black rap song ever made in the history of America

youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

Actually I'm white

>Been using Sup Forums for 'months'
>Doesn't know what greentext is

Why would someone just go on the internet, and lie?

Yeah, if anything mainstream white culture bends over backwards to portray blacks in the most favorable light possible. Unrealistically so.

They claim that they're none of those things, and yet they dress exactly as if they're all of those things. And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

Dress well (and I don't mean a tracksuit without stains) and learn to speak properly, and then maybe you'll get treated like normal people.

King and X knew the importance of image in being taken seriously. I don't know why that lesson has since been lost.

And I'm black, so I know what I'm talking about.