In Finland, everyone in the Harry Potter world has Pinocchio-noses and looks horrible

In Finland, everyone in the Harry Potter world has Pinocchio-noses and looks horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbPLnz7OG5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well Harry Potter is a faggot and those books sucks assholes. why wouldn't the artwork be just as shit?

ok smartass, what books did you read as a kid?

Well i think it portrays britons rather well.

Also the books are very boring and rather simply written fantasies of a single mother who got recognition by idiots in his country.

by*

Crime and punisment, bible, books about nuclear physicks

Harry Potter is for dumb faggots

This

And its just copy of czech movie from 70s

Girl from ordinary family goes to wizardy school

No one knows your obscure movies outside of the Czech Republic.

>harry potter books are boring and liked by plebs
no shit, ghenghis. next you'll be telling me the sky is blue, legs walk, and water is wet.

Legs don't walk and water isn't wet.

Water creates wet effect the liquid itself isn't "wet"

And what comes to legs and walking, you don't walk if you don't have your head for example.

Hm.

Americans proven wrong once again

Oh boy here we go...

Post the pasta

>Scholastic Corporation bought the U.S. rights at the Bologna Book Fair in April 1997 for US$105,000, an unusually high sum for a children's book.[15]
>They thought that a child would not want to read a book with the word "philosopher" in the title and,[32]
>after some discussion, the American edition was published in September 1998[33] under the title Rowling suggested, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.[15]

It's not even funny, it's just sad at this point...

>Crime and punisment, bible, books about nuclear physicks
>Reading from kid

Czech Jimmy neutron

That teeth don't have enough tartar to represent Brits.

>and looks horrible.

I like those covers though

me too

they got more soul than boring british ones

Ours are even better

>JK Rowlingova
I don't understand. Clearly Czech people can pronounce "Rowling" since it's still part of the name. Why add -ova to the end of it?

We add -ová to every famele surname

Merkelová, Clintonová etc.

Interesting... Also, my sides
sound kinda like words from spanish tho

I like these covers, they have character.

Only female? Aren't surnames the same for both sexes?

No

My surname is Novák, my sister is Nováková

Thanks for the information, I had no idea there were different rules for surnames over there.

Huh? I liked the art

Works similarly in bulgarian, we have an 'ov' suffix for men and 'ova' for women.

Dacha ?

Seriously, what is with their noses? These covers would look perfectly normal but for them.

You're awfully preoccupied with noses

Dacha?

youtube.com/watch?v=CbPLnz7OG5A

also the sky isn't blue, the incoming light just scatters and looks blue. none of those statements are true.

What the fuck did they do to Buckbeak?!

In Bolivia there are people who download the book, print it and then make copies in a photocopier, and sell it to the public.
There was one time some pirates actually published fanfics in order to sell something Harry Potter related that other pirates didn't have.

That's an amazing story my rare friend.