How Poles feel about nationalities

How Poles feel about nationalities.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyet.com.tr/ab-ulkeleriyle-ortak-bir-noktamiz-daha-cingeneler-38700406
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-truth-about-romanias-gypsies-not-coming-over-here-not-stealing-our-jobs-8489097.html#gallery
errc.org/article/being-a-gypsy-the-worst-social-stigma-in-romania/1385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Jozef_Šafárik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Germany this high

fake and gay, OP should kill himself

Another stellar post made by a Swedish flag.

wtf i love poland now

Thanks, Poland!

>Polish people like Americans and Italians more than us
>one isn't even on this continent

It's fine, I'm not hurt or anything. I'll just go cry on Austria, our NEW BEST FRIEND'S shoulder

Poland is golden

Who cares what poles think, they're subhumans

>Romania that low

I knew Romanians dislike Polish but I didn't know it was mutual.

Nobody likes Romanians

PC term for gypsies are Roma

So people think that Romania is gypsy land

Its quite sad

I know, I can't believe Europeans are that ignorant. I used to think it was a joke but people seem to literally think they are the same.

no visas

we already have mexico to the south, please understand

Blame media too

When there is some case with foreign gypsies(pickpockets etc) than media just use term "romanian" gang

Romania also happens to be the source of many of these gypsies.

>So people think that Romania is gypsy land

>implying it isn't

we like you as much as americans and everyone accuses us of being american dicksuckers (including our own politicians), so i'd take that as a compliment

italy gets the pope/catholic bonus but i don't get the czech/slovak love desu, as far as i know they don't like us very much

>they don't like us very much

We just don't care about you/make fun of you (we do that for everyone)

in case of poland it was literally a romanian gypsy invason in the early 90s (who begged, stole and prostituted themselves on our streets) right after we successfully managed to assimilate our own roma population, so they got ton of bad rep for that

Same

i still remember some gypsies kids playing on harmonik in tramways

Thang god they are all now in western europe

I was told poles are basically known as sneaky jews who try to sell you bad quality food in CR/Slovakia

iirc our government at that time distributed leaflets warning people of gypsies, with instructions on how to not get robbed

kek

I blame our supermakets who buys cheap shit but yeah food is equiavelent for something dangerous

For czech market most polish food is now made in EU

Poles are freedom friends

I just wish somebody truly appreciated my country. Disappointing.

>Thang god they are all now in western europe
haha, for you maybe. We have an estimated of 800.000 of them, and the future is even worse.

Take a look at this map. How many % of gypsies are in school. yep. Some areas of Hungary will be 32% gypsy in the next 10-20 years.

>Some areas of Hungary will be 32% gypsy

Nuke us please. Put us out of our misery. It's a kindness. Just do it.

Why not just force them out or ship them to germany

>Why not just force them
Can't, everyone would scream NAZIS, and the EU would hand our asses over to us

>ship them to germany
A few left, that's true. But a mere handful. Romania exported literally over 1 million gypsies to the EU. Can you believe that?

But my country isn't Romania, we're first world, and gypsies have it good here, so they don't wanna leave.

The eu already calls you Nazis so just deport them

Germanics are very tolerant. In Germany and Sweden, a huge number of migrants.

The jew statistic would look a lot better if they weren't all killed desu

What about Portuguese?

I don't believe this

Poles = Czechs

I know, most of the time I see a story about Romanians, it's about Gypsies.

I don't think you know what "source" means.

>he doesn't think Romania has millions of gypsies in it
Butthurt Romanian detected

>Romani people (Roma in Romani; Țigani in Romanian) in Romania, Gypsy, constitute one of the country's largest minorities. According to the 2011 census, they number 621,573 people or 3.08% of the total population, being the second-largest ethnic minority in Romania after Hungarians.[1]

That wasn't my point anyway.

>The Gypsy population in Turkey is not known exactly. 2, or even 5 million figures are circulating among the gypsies.
hurriyet.com.tr/ab-ulkeleriyle-ortak-bir-noktamiz-daha-cingeneler-38700406

>2011 census data, based on table 7 Population by ethnicity, gives a total of 621,573 Roma in Romania. This figure is disputed by other sources, because at the local level, many Roma declare a different ethnicity (mostly Romanian, but also Hungarian in Transylvania and Turkish in Dobruja). Many are not recorded at all, since they do not have ID cards [2]. International sources give higher figures than the official census(UNDP's Regional Bureau for Europe, World Bank, International Association for Official Statistics).
>denying there are millions of gypsies in Romania
Butthurt Romanian confirmed

We both know that Romania was and is the gypsy homeland In Europe. Your fault really for using them as slaves then not kicking them out afterwards

The estimate is at 800,000 and that also applies to the other nations they're in.

There are more gypsies in Spain

>the unofficial number of Roma people in Romania ranges from fabulous 3 million (World Bank) to a "more likely 1.5 million " (European Commission), as pointed out by Professor Ciprian Necula, campaign leader communication SPER
>continued denial

That's not even close to true.

You cant deport people based on ethnicity lol they are hungarian citizens

I'm sure Hungary can change their laws. Maybe even make it so slovaks are considers northern Hungarians

>unofficial

Their own official estimation is 1 million.

Orbán is gypsy too though lol he would have to deport himself

>Maybe even make it so slovaks are considers northern Hungarians
>when you try to bant but have no ide what are you talking about

there was an effort/10

The offical estimate is that Romania is about 5% gypsy. The highest percentage in Europe.

As a biased outsider do you think he'll stay in power

>about two thirds of the total number of Roma living in Romania do not officially declare ethnicity, they declared themselves either Romanian or - the Transylvanian - Hungarian.
>Gypsy still in denial

And we both know slovaks are a made up group that has contributed nothing to history. A literal parasite race

>The offical estimate is that Romania is about 5% gypsy. The highest percentage in Europe.
Okay, how is that considered a sizeable amount to call a country something that is only 5%?

Even with your cited "likely estimate", it is still only 7.5% of the population. Explain to me how 7.5% = 100%

I dont really follow Hungarian politics but i know they are not very happy about him and peope are bitching constantly, but i think its same for entire Eastern Europe. Government is corrupt from lowest office rat to the PM so even electing new ones doenst solve anything, again, im not sure if this is true for Hungary, but i would bet anything i have that it is. Basically situation is shitty but there is no realistic better alternative, so yes, i think he will stay in power.

whats that? did you find out your great-great-great grandpa was 1/16 Hungarian so now you need to catch up to your Slovak insulting?

No i just find Hungarian history interesting.

Intermarriage is quite common with gypsies my nomadic friend

What have the Arabs ever done to Poland? They don't even have an Arab minority. Just pure xenophobia.

Apparently you need to study it more if you call Slovaks parasites

>t.

We fucking hate islam that's all. Besides with our history of being fucked over by foreigners xenophobia should be our default state if anything we are way too tolerant.

Source? I've heard nothing but disdain from Romanians about them.

>In Romania the far right has been kept in check, but not for altruistic reasons. "There isn't really much need for extreme-right groups because you find racism and stereotyping in all the mainstream parties," explains Marian Mandache, head of Romani Criss, a Bucharest-based group that campaigns for Roma rights. "Roma face hardship, exclusion and discrimination in almost all fields of public life."
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-truth-about-romanias-gypsies-not-coming-over-here-not-stealing-our-jobs-8489097.html#gallery

errc.org/article/being-a-gypsy-the-worst-social-stigma-in-romania/1385

Fuck you Poles
why no hate for Pakis?
start hating Pakis now

there is disdain everywhere in europe, but gypsies are in europe for 1000(+-) years, they are mixed af, seriously half the gypsies i know are blue/green eyed

The leader of Bulgaria for example, most no longer identify as gypsies after intermarrying.

You are. You should be speaking hungarian and be part of Hungary. I blame the French and the Soviets fir filling your head with trash thoughts

>We fucking hate islam that's all.
Why? You've had virtually no contact with Islam.

>golden horde, tartars and ottomans

That's three centuries ago (and at the time when they punched back as hard they got) and they've been kicked around much more by Christian neighbours since then.

And today they aren't a problem. Muslims are

>Iraq War
>Polish nationals killed 9/11 and 7/7 attacks
Nobody likes Islam Rasheed.

Islam?

is Islam the religion in Germany or Russia cuz they done fucked you up good
or is Islam the religion of ALL your other neighbouring countries who also done fucked you up good

learn to hate Poles
learn to hate Pakis
we are Poland too, but just in South Asia

How common is it? I thought they were considered like lepers.

>we are Poland too, but just in South Asia
yeah

it's a classic case of the "best friends with the guy who tried to kill you" disorder

I don't really believe pictures like this anymore.

>You are. You should be speaking hungarian and be part of Hungary.

Why?

>I blame the French and the Soviets fir filling your head with trash thoughts

Well, this pretty much sums up that you are not educated about situation at all, Soviets did literally nothing that concers Slovak-Hungarian relationship.

Well you probably wouldnt find 100% pure gypsy anymore, but most still look like gypsies (brown hair/eyes,darker skin- lot of varience some can be pale some look very dark)

Theoretically, if you took every Gypsy and made them reproduce with local eastern euros, you would not have gypsies in 1 or 2 generations anymore, they get bleached very fast because they are so mixed already

Slovaks were at the forefront of panslavism, Latin Slavic alphabet reform, and Slavic language studies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Jozef_Šafárik

Are you sure it's not where they came from? They are said to come from Northern India which tend to have lighter skinned Indians.

>hate
Explain Tatars then.

The french for its revolting revolutionary thoughts and the Soviets for communist brainwashing

well im not sure, im not geneticist and did not study gypsies extensively but they dont really look like Indians anymore, pic related random gypsies from my facebook, should be noted that those are civilised people not the ghetto ones

why the fuck would they not like lithuanians?

>got more than half of their territory from Germany
>52% doesn't feel postitive about Germany
Why are Poles so pathetic.

what does it have to do with anything abdul?
we should be grateful that we got invaded?

you should be grateful that the world blames Germany for the polish death camps

I love you, Poland.

I liek Boland :DDD

Yeah, the poles were never that opposed to rejoining the German empire, as we're any of the other chunks of land that Germany annexed before ww2 broke out.

The Allies balkanized Germany to neuter their military power, but Hitler kept absorbing more and more land citing "They want to be German", pushing the limits of the truce until finally Danzig broke the camels back.

The poles were just as enthusiastic about fighting for the Germans as the Germans were.

>Italians that high
I'm not sure I understand.

Catholic Brothers