Ask a superior being anything.. Please because I have A lot of questions for you

Ask a superior being anything.. Please because I have A lot of questions for you

What color is my underwear?

This is a serious thread user. By the way.. What makes you think you are wearing anything at all?.. All is revealed in time

K now you ask me something

What makes you superior?

Why is it that you all can't get along with each other? As one of your famous scholars said... "life is so simple, it is we who make it complicated" - Confucius

My intelligence and my ability to see into multi universes. Perhaps there is a being even superior to me.. But if there is. I haven't seen them

Guess my question if you're that intelligent

Prove it.

Why is OP such a complete and utter fag?

How do I fire bend. Real question here

You asked it already.. Let me put it another way.. Any thread you click on, is a trap.. Because you are already interested in finding the truth.. You are asking for the answers.

Or another way of saying my response..
You wouldn't click on a gay thread if you weren't interested.. You wouldn't click on a celeb thread if you were not interested... So the idea that you click on any thread means... Almost always.. And yes I said almost always means.. You will give it a thumbs up automatically.. Because you are looking for an agreement of your thoughts.

Bless you my son. Not literal son.. You know what I mean

What is thy purpose?

This is a matter or physics and science.. If you live in a hotter County, my answer is different from if you live in a colder area.

My purpose? Wish I knew...
I merely said I was a superior being.. Not God

Alright ty

Op is mentally unstable. Usually people like him think they aren't, they are not consciousness of the mere fact that they're fucking retarded. Kinda sucks cause there's no way to convince them that their fantasy world isn't real.

Poor simpleton

In what way/s are you a superior being?

Oh I wish I could be as intelligent as you..
Let me ask you this.. You base your facts and questions pre ordained answers to what you know what is truths..

So what happens when you finally realize.. There is the reality you live in, and what is truly reality?

Short answer.. Jenga

U read that wrong simpleton

What's the trick to faster than light travel?

>superior being
>On Sup Forums

OK then let me simplify more for you then.. You wish to bend fire? You wish to bend ice? Or anything in between . These are both examples of.. Now wait for it......

exothermic reaction or endothermic reaction.. Both can be achieved by understanding science and natural laying minerals in the world

And all your response is.. OK ty..?
/sigh

I mean bitch please.. I just told you how to fulfill your dreams and fantasies and you just wave me off and then dare inquire why I am the one who questioned you?

Of course on /b where else would I go? I could try and communicate telepathically. But u think I've reached my limit for one night.. Well I guess I could go to Reddit.
No I'm not going to Reddit

Your answer see here

Tsuki?

Male.. Sorry

what's it like being a virgin at 30 years old?

Pardon? I don't think you know what I'm referring to.

No clue.. I've forgotten, it's been around 100 years since my thirties
Perhaps you're right. Tsuki has many meaningings depending on the age of man you mean it man. Perhaps it was my mistake for thinking you were asking... "female"

Literally no idea what you're talking about. I was referring to something completely unrelated to whatever you think it is.

Why?

Proof?

If you are referring to your own personal life.. The answer to your question is, because that's how life goes.. No matter the doctrine you follow, or the beliefs you hold.. Life isn't fair...
But just incase you are asking why I coming to you now...
Because I don't understand any of you

But just because life brings you down.. It doesnt mean it's over.. The low parts in your life.. Us when you search in the dark for answers.. You find what you are looking for in the dark blind.. Instead at your highest peak in the light