Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
sonichu.com/cwcki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idris Elba

Has he got blood poisoning from his vagine yet?

It's been an interesting and strange journey

(You) should

Philip Seymour Hoffman

James Gandolfini if he were still alive.

I honestly feel really bad. It's like when I see people posting about their kids on facebook or whatever. Their lives are catalogued for the whole internet to see, only with chris-chan it's through VHS and home video, to webcam video and even CTTV/strangers recording.

It's all pretty fucked when you take a step back and think about what the internet did to this guy.

Gene Wilder

no word.

Most recent stories are saying that he actually performed surgery on himself to cut open his taint in a fit of autistic rage after some lesbians made fun of him for not having a vagina.

he could have walked away at any time, he thrives on the attention. he could have fixed his shitty life at any time, he just continues to delude himself.

he deserves the shitshow his life is.

You are now aware of the fact that Chris Chan is the most well documented person on the planet.

Don't underestimate CWC's mental capabilities. He's undeniably autistic but he's not retarded. He's not an innocent victim being hounded by mean internet bullies. He's a desperate lonely asshole who reaches out to the internet for the attention he can't find in real life.

Wut.

So it wasn't an infected piercing after all?

He's saying there's a rumor he cut it open more.

he's obviously mentally ill and incapable of fixing his life

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse!

>him

The dude from Little Britain

that's what some insiders are saying. I have my doubts.

But if what they say is true then chris has descended into a madness deeper than ever before. His autism has progressed to the point where he doesn't feel pain and he lives in such a fantasy world that he thinks he can split himself open with a knife in order to impress people he's never met on the internet.

He is a danger to himself if not to everyone around him.

I prefer to think it was just a stupid piercing coupled with bad hygiene. Maybe thats just because it does my mind good to believe chris isn't that far gone.

Either way I believe chris doesn't have long though. The sepsis theory is something that i cling to unless hes strapped down and forced to heal by medical professionals.

Nope, hes held down jobs before, he just loses them going full autist. Autists can feign being normal, if they put in effort. Hes a fucking idiot, but having a normal-ish life was possible for him, hell it might still be possible for him

honestly that's part of the appeal of cwc for me.
cwcs life has been more meticulously detailed and recorded than almost anyone else in history.
pretty well every detail of this man's life is available online
like ffs Theres a counter just for how much he's spent on PlayStation

>him

he has an open wound on his taint and a tendency to shit himself. It's doubtful his health will keep up, let alone have any semblance of normalcy.

it's far too late for him now, can you imagine if an employer did so much as type his name into Google, the nigga doesn't even have to hit search to see what a mess chris is

satan

I honestly think I go to school with this girl

He only thinks that way because A. he has the special little snowflake mentality and B. hes had an enabler for 33 years.

If he told his insane family to fuck off any time in the last 15 years and realised he was just a fat autistic fuck, his life would be very different.

Yes, but not 'christine' ;)

He should be put down the way you put down a sickly dog. It should be legal to put someone down when they've descended that deep into noturningbackland.

what a pitiful creature

The real question is who will play liquid

that's a 32 year old autistic man whom the internet has convinced is transgender.

>YFW in 6 months, when he figures out being a woman wont get him pussy either, he lashes out at trolls for making him think hes trans

Don't fucking post it
Please, for all that is holy, just fucking please

he isnt going to live that long

>Implying he won't be dead from infection in six months

tim heidecker

Fair point

>YFW in 4 months, 3 months after barb dies, social services knocks in his door and finds him mounting the corpse of his mother painted yellow with sonic ears on

I want to do a road trip and visit his house, the Game Place, the Fashion Square Mall, and McDonalds. I've heard Charlottesville it a cool town and the I-81 corridor is a pretty part of the country.

Admittedly, I've never followed this autist

Can someone give me a quick summary or send some essential links?

google.com

>tfw typical hilary voter

Here's the Wiki, have fun for the next few hours as you go deeper and deeper

sonichu.com/cwcki

>the Game Place

It's closed forever user, I hope Michael Snyder is doing well