Halp this meat has been growing in my superior eyelid what the fuck is this

Halp this meat has been growing in my superior eyelid what the fuck is this

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/figure/5859411_fig2_Figure-2-Two-examples-of-classical-presentation-of-conjunctival-lymphoma-with-'salmon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely cancer

cancer bruv, say bye to your eye.

I'm generally curious

It's cuz you're black

Tried going to an oftalmo the motherfucker said that it was nothing and just keep taking antiinflamatory now that shit is huge and i dont know what to do

im not tho,its the lighting

Welp, it looks you're about to kick the bucket bro
You better have a life insurance

lmao, your eyelid probably prolapsed.

likely a cyst

and what the fuck does that mean

The only real response. Get it checked out as soon as possible.

An internal stye? I had a lot during the summers because I was camping so much and couldn't wash my hands well enough

Someone put their chewed gum in thereā€¦just scratch it out

Honestly? Have you never seen a rectal prolapse?

oh...

It looks like it could be papillary conjunctivitis.
an eye irritation, not an infection. And not cancer you should be fine.

kek

Definitely not normal, and although it doesn't seem infected, it's definitely irritating the sclera, probably due to pressure, but it appears to be too uniform for it to be a carcinoma.

What are the symptoms?

Not too many really,just some slight irritation and a lot of eye gunk,thats pretty much it

You need to see a doctor. It could be serious.

Lymphoma may present a salmon coloured patches on the conjunctiva. Please see a doctor.

Eye gunk as in normal mucus, or bacteria/puss?

Yeah, that's a hard one, way more than I can take.

The problem isn't really on what it is now, but what it could become if left alone, you should definitely see a doctor asap.

How long have the symptoms start?

normal mucus,a lot more than the other eye

like two weeks ago,but it was so small that i tought it was just gonna disappear if i just continued taking antiinflamatory but it didnt,and i cant go to the doctor now cause its late where i live,but ill go tomorrow,im just really curious cause i found nothing in the internet about that

Google "Salmon patch conjunctiva". Lymphoma is on the differential so please get it checked out.

I think youre right user,it does have the symptoms of lymphoma,gonna have it checked tomorrow

researchgate.net/figure/5859411_fig2_Figure-2-Two-examples-of-classical-presentation-of-conjunctival-lymphoma-with-'salmon

Please go see a doctor tomorrow.

Possibly a contact that had tissue grow over it? Very hard to come across but it's plausible

I don't think so. It looks like it's on his eye. I have the same thing. I went to a huge hospital and they said at the time it's a tumor but benign. For OP, don't wear contacts if you already are. But still go to a good eye doctor to make sure.

that sound uncomfortable as hell
hope it's not that op

Scratch that, sorry. I didn't see the second picture. It is the eye lid. My bad.

Yep, I don't think it's bacterial, like someone mentioned above because the whole eye would be swollen and it would also make the whole eye sore.

The excessive gunk only leads me to believe the eye is trying to get rid of whatever is causing the irritation, but I really don't think it's a carcinoma either because it appears too uniform and pink.

It doesn't appear to be scar tissue either because it's too red and soft, so I really can't assume anything, since this one definitely requires someone qualified to make a proper diagnose.

Rinse with bleach and ammonia. Clear it right up.

Medfag here
It's a lacrimal gland, and I guess it's just swollen

My tip: look for another doctor and find out what it is, only live physical examination can help solve this situation

If it really is just a lacrimal gland swollen,what do you think the treatment would be?

Teratoma, a tumor that grows teeth, muscle, bone and even eyes. It grows in the brain and comes out of the eyelid

hell no

op that just happens if you rub your eyes a lot just take some benadryl and stop rubbing your eyes

OP its probably a chalazion, google what it is, I used to get them as a teen for some reason. Just a gland inside ur lid thats clogged. when it gets bad they numb ur eye lid, flip it inside out, slice it open and drain it, cauterize it, and send you off your way. To prevent them, catch it early on when its just a mass that feels irritated and swollen and put a hot tea bag on it with pressure to let it drain