Honestly im just fucking done with the law here in Canada. Illegal firearms and illegal suucide...

Honestly im just fucking done with the law here in Canada. Illegal firearms and illegal suucide, it just makes me fucking angry knowing i cant aquire a gun and if i do ill be charged and jailed. FUCKING perfect way to help a suicidal person by mocking them and making them have to live longer.

>implying a gun is your only option
and you call the US dumb.....

it's the quickest reliable way out

try mexico faggot canadian pussy

Who said i think the US is dumb?
If it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't have amazing conservative politicians with great views such as steve crowder and milo yinnapolus (i know he isnt really american).
Also what if that just my dying wish, to go out fast with a gun, atleast id be satisfied i had the polite option to own a firearm in the first place

trashbag and helium.
both at any supermarket.
painless and fast.

Heh. That would be a bad way to die, I bet it doesn't even work and besides they put oxygen in those thanks nowadays. Gun > hanging > OD are the best methods, I guess, and in that order. Not OP btw.

I tried hanging myself, my brain wanted to die but my body didnt. I ripped out of there real quick which shocked me a little. Worst way to go

Dont be a fucking retard there are plenty of exits without a gun be creative

>I bet

get a job

How can you be jailed if you're dead? Suicidal and fucking stupid, that sucks.

You can get a rifle or shotgun.. But you need a PAL personal arms license and you need a restricted to have handguns.. fucking halfwit.. it's not illegal.

if you want to kill yourself so bad why would you care about being arrested lol

Id be jailed when i get caught buying a handgun. Not taking that jail buttrape risk, just because you enjoy it dosent mean i would fag

Because jail dumbass haha

Those who succeed must have cojones then. Or they do it really drunk.

im the dumbass? if you wanted to kill yourself so bad you would think lol oh well i buy the gun then shoot myself

>worried about gun laws before blowing brains out

You what nigger?

You get seven years for murder in canada. You'd get like a spanking for having a gun.

How would you even get caught with it? Just illegally obtain one then shoot yourself in the fucking head 30 minutes later.

You actually don't want to kill yourself because you're a big fat PUSSY.

Guns are the lazy mans way to kill yourself anyway. Just jump off somewhere high onto something funny. Nerd.

Im flatterd you uploaded that image

Actually murder is a life sentence...

What did he mean by this?

>30 minutes
>not carrying various calibers of pistol ammo in your pocket for this exact instance

Oh fuck off you don't need a gun just jump off a really tall place. Simple and pain free.

Thats the only love i get anymore, when someone sends me shit like that.... Fuck

Actually it was your brain telling yourself that you want to life.

Bitch you think security would be like "oh go ahead free acess to the roof no question"
And do you think no one would see me up there?

np

That was just ky body reacting to the pain jesus christ
Oh wait there was no jesus my bad

Pussy

Get in your car and drive through a crowd user.

Fight me fag

But dont record it?

go punch a moose
they cause more human deaths each year than any other animal in north America

Is that what your mirror looks like?

Yeah this just proved my suspicion that this is just another attention whoring thread by some fucc boi like you who isn't probably even suicidal.

You gotta be a retard to not be able to find somewhere to jump of and instantly die on impact. Like the top of a parking lot of something. But whatever this shit is obviously just you being a faggot.

except niggers

Wut.... I live in canada, have all my life, I own 5 guns completely legally, they're right downstairs beside a couple thousand rounds of ammo.
Is this bait? Or are you just so dumb you don;t know how to use google?

No, he needs to focus.

>weh weh Canadian government won't let me buy a gun to let me an hero.
I would tell you to kill yourself but apparently you're to dumb to even accomplish that.

Slightly more like this

Guns are easier to get in canada than the us... there's near twice as many firearms per person in canada than the US.... wut kinda fantasy world are you describing here?

>girl
No thanks.

>you're to

Bitch, a parking lot, REALLY? You think there arent any herofgs around wherebi live?? Especially for a small town in emerson

obvious bait is obvious.

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY FUCK OFF
ABANDON TREAD.
I figured out a simple way to obtain a gun, ill just rent one at a shooting range. My dumbass couldnt have thought of that sooner.
Thanks for nothing fags

If you were gonna jump, you'd jump

Don't know why countries even bother outlawing suicide if a person really wants to die there isn't going to be anything to stop them unless the make a scene.

Guns kill other people too. Only Murrica let's you wield firearms like a cowboy.

Do the safety test if you're that committed, fag.

And usually those who make their suicide public are usually crying for attention. If you want to kill yourself do it quietly when no one is there to stop you.

niggers