Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/integralmath
youtube.com/watch?v=_d9RGoaHblE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

youtube.com/user/integralmath

I like the Justicar better.

Fuck off Milo.

Hi Milo. Wouk you ever suck Mr. Garrison off?

He really is his own special subspecies of gay.

Joe Rogan, one of the least intellectual of the pseudo intellectual youtube crowd, tore him a new one.

Think about that for a second, Joe Fucking Rogan...

Whether or not he is tolerable is moot, he is completely ineffective against any opposition more composed than trigglypuff.

I would take intolerable and competent over tolerable and incompetent any day.

But i guess that is becasue I am more interested in results than feelings...

t. Milo

he is only tolerable because he speaks well and speaks his mind. it's the same phenomenon with trump; people only listen to him now because he's become a clown.

Natural aristocrats.

Okay, Ben Shapiro

Hi Milo,

Why you shilling yourself tho?

>tolerable

Seeing as there are at least a dozen anti-milo shill threads daily, one positive thread isn't the fucking MIDF

No, you're a bretty cool guy too OP

It was weird, because milo did actually have a ton of points he brought up that could have countered Rogans, but he just started to close in on himself and get intimidated by him.

which is weird, because as you said, Rogan is a fake intellectual that appeals to "renegade hardcore and totally badass" college aged lefties and milo has gone against these types and bested them before

Shut up Joe, you don't belong here. Isn't there a discussion on taking DMT in your isolation tank underway on Erowid now which just screams for your undivided attention?

Have you read a typical day's timeline on his Twitter? he is super Fag.
Based Faggot my ass hes just a Fag that teases Benji.

bleaching your hair is not tolerable

Milo is only tolerable to terrible people the rest of us find intolerable.

Rogan just talked over him a few times. They seemed pretty chummy at the end of that episode.
>tore him a new one
is a complete exaggeration.

Sup Forums stop acting like faggots for one second and appreciate this dude for what he does. The fucker started an all white scholarship program ffs

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAGE IF YOU ARE GOING TO RESPOND. He's a subversive kike hijacking the alt-right so he can shitpost about black cock

I thought he and Rogan got along pretty well, what happened?

Fuck you, faggot. Joe Rogan is more based than Manlet jew and faggot jew combined.

And Joe Rogan isen't that based. Just more based than a couple of weak ass Jew boys with Daddy issues.

I am just sharing my opinion bruh. Continue to deal.

Joe took him apart plain and simple. He couldn't defend the one glaring point which is his greatest and most obvious weakness, the dissonance between his identity as a faggot and his conservative views. There was NO excuse for Milo to be weak as shit on this point unless he is another empty talking head with average trolling skills who relies on other people losing there shit to get any points in a debate.

Because Milo submitted to Joe Rogans intellectual superiority. Like most meatheads, that is all he wanted...

And what does that say about Milo? That he is weak as shit and incompetent in defending his views against anyone who won't lose their shit to hysterics as soon as he says something controversial.

Point stands.

What about Zim Zams gay brother?

He annoys me

>I want to take back the word faggot!
No.

Fuck you, it's my word now cunt, it's my word I use against emasculated, effeminate, left leaning cucks. You're more of a faggot if you're a metrosexual than a mere homosexual that doesn't gay culture.

Milo is a litmus test.

If you like his smirking troll act, you're an awful person.

post link please

I'd say it says that they probably smoked a couple joints before the podcast started.

First post fag roast.

youtube.com/watch?v=_d9RGoaHblE

>incompetent in defending his views against anyone who won't lose their shit to hysterics as soon as he says something controversial
This. He's beating up low hanging fruit. He's an OK writer be he hasn't formulated anything original or add anything new to the table. He showed up just as the overtone window was starting to turn. Tons of right-wingers and conservatives have been “BTFOing” leftist trash for years, there just wasn't a "market" for that kind of pseudo-intellectual hero entertainment until now.

Let's not forget that GamerGate lost. The hero didn't save the day. He and Saragon just harvested e-fame from it and moved on.

Unfortunately most non-faggot homos by definition do not seek attention, while their faggot counterparts seek constant attention so there is an eternal image problem.

Maybe he wasn't treating it like a debate. I watched it and I don't remember him getting stumped by anything.

But thats what he wants. The way you want to use faggot is exactly the way he wants you to be able to.

fuck off milo

t. faggot

No, its not.

He wants to make it a derogatory term for homosexuals again, fucking Milo, and if that happens I seem homophobic as fuck. I have nothing against homosexuals, I just want to call pussy men faggots despite their sexual orientation or identify.

I don't know what to say to you. You're just completely misinterpreting him. The opposite of what you said is what he says.

If you learned about Sup Forums through Milo you are the cancer killing Sup Forums

If you learned about Milo through Sup Forums you are late for the party.

I learned about Milo from r/The_Donald

>I'm a cancer who should be killing myself

hey, I'm a pretty nice guy once you get past my blatant prejudices against Jews and Italians. Those dusky folks aren't too reputable it seems, also.

>faggots
>tolerable

pick one

Stop posting this degenerate here. We don't like him

Only faggots support faggots

1 dick just isn't enough for milo montropolis

>tolerable
>calls trump "daddy"
>posts pics of him cuddling in bed with dudes under a Trump blanket

i wouldnt even let him choose between gassing or swinging

>he's a hatemonger just like me so he's OK for now but I'll still shove his faggot ass into the gas chamber when the day of the rope comes
fify

What about Ryan Faulk?

I thought Milo only sleeps with niggers.

Mainly because he's flamboyant and gay. If he was straight no one would give a shit.

Fuck off Milo.

Don't fall for Milo, he's a tolerant liberal. I believe in traditional conservative values and I think so do a lot of you.