Oh hey Peyton. Did you catch the game?

Oh hey Peyton. Did you catch the game?

Peyton was better deal with it.

:(

>"la la la i cant hear u peyton was better"

Didn't he play longer, have less championships, have a lower rating, have more interceptions, less wins, less playoff appearances, pass for fewer yards, get sacked more often, etc...by what metric was he better?

I see you are on your computer, peyton did you at least see my highlights?

Owned

jesus christ how fat are you americans

He was the better quarterback, I know you patriotcuck fans are on a high right now but he was. Brady is a great, but Peyton was the better quarterback

>muh meme audibles

>u a cuck
>and peypet is better

Ebin

He played one year longer, has over 10k more total yards, got sacked 100 times less, has a higher average per play, 20 more yards per game, 2 fewer superbowl wins, 100 more interceptions, and a lower QBR, 27 career fumbles vs Brady's 27, but has about 300 yards less rushing and 61 yards less receiving.

He was better by what metric?

I'm not saying more successful, I watched them both play and it's clear he is the better quarterback. Do you watch games other than the patriots?

I watched him stat pad against the worst division in football for a decade and then crumble when facing any legitimate defense, whether that be new England, baltimore, Pittsburgh, jets, etc.

Yea the afc west is the best division in football

*east. ****

AFC South belongs in its own tier entirely.

It was and is just that bad.

>I watched them both play
Real compelling argument there, pal. I bet you watch Brees chuck the ball and statpad and think he's the best in the league too right?

Being a better quarterback isn't about who can make more impressive plays, its about who can consistently outplay good defenses which Tom Brady has proven many times that he's the best at it.

At least Peypey never let his autistic little brother bully him out of two rings :)

Have you ever herped so hard you derped? Manning consistently had better talent on his side, and still threw more interceptions and won less championships. Better == more successful. You're retarded.

Every year that passes by will only diminish Manning's legacy further. As time goes on, championships are all that end up mattering when discussing the GOATs.

I'm not saying Peyton wasn't great, because he was, but when discussing this generation of QBs in 10, 20, 30 years it is going to be Tom Brady, the GOAT + that other guy who was also really good and did some funny commercials.

he won more games against brady in the playoffs

beat him 3 times in a row

Cringey as fuck
Wrong.

Do all bradyfags fellate him so much? He is a great football player, maybe the most successful.
But he's not the better quarterback. Not like any of you Bradyfags will admit it. Autistic fucks... Football mind

>Do all bradyfags fellate him so much?
Because they're both easily top 5 qbs and because so many people think greatest=most succesful its easy to see why people would think he's the best. Not to mention that there are legitimate stats that back this up

Team success is ultimately more important than individual skill in football. That's why nobody but Colts/Broncucks fags really care that Manning may have been the more technical, physically gifted quarterback when he wasn't able to will his team to more than two super bowl wins despite ample opportunity to do more.

those colts teams were complete shit though

you think if Brady went down for a year the pats would tank to last and get the number one pick?

Peyton carried that entire team, and their multiple coaches, for decades. then he went and took a different team to 2

Come on man. That defense was fucking dominant. Nobody will remember the corpse of Peyton Manning's performance in last year's owl. "taking" Denver to the owl? It was a great win for him so that he could retire on a high note but let's not kid ourselves.

That's just plain wrong. I'm a 49er fan you've been arguing with. Ultimately, everybody knows Peyton was better at the position, it's pretty clear

>Peyton shill BTFO!!!

Possible 5>2

I can't see the argument if that happens, really.

Even without the 5th I don't know how you still say Peyton > Brady.

The weird thing is you could argue that both Brady and Manning should have won more owls over the years between the two of them. They both left a few out there.

Team accomplishment

How the fuck is he so handsome as well?

How is that fair?

Holy shit. That's actually pretty interesting. Those stats point to someone who always went for the win. It's true when you watch him too. Peyton has more ints and yards (lower QBR) because he took more risks. He was forced to. He was more of a coach than his coaches, and managed the shit out of every game. Yea he threw more ints, but always with the goal of winning in mind.

The man won a Super Bowl with the mediocre colts, and then the team went from playoffs to DEAD LAST once he was gone. He then took a very mediocre Broncos team, fresh off from BREAKING HIS FUCKING NECK, and put up he greatest offensive season there will ever be, ever. Yea he got BTFO by Xeattle, but even then that game was seriously like rolling snake eyes in craps, everything bad that could have happened did. From bad snaps to safeties, to kick returns and pick sixes. Fucking nightmare. But what did Peyton do after getting killed? He fucking went back to work. And even though his body was failing him (literally half his throwing hand is numb and he was injured basically all 2 seasons), and he still managed (key word here), to get his team back into the Owl and scrap a win out by any means necessary.

That's fucking Peyton Manning. He's not the most talented. He won't win every time. But that motherfucker out works everyone, and when he is on, he is the best motherfucker to every play that position.

AND!!!!! Come 2-3 years after he's had his sit down time, he's going to come back and be the greatest motherfucking coach of all time. For the Broncos, of course.

>muh counting stats

Manning has played 29 more games than Brady. Tom is going to close to if not equal to Manning's TD, Yardage records by the time they've played the same amount of games.

>The man won a Super Bowl with the mediocre colts
Against the worst NFC representative of the past 15 years possibly. Rax Grissman.
>DEAD LAST once he was gone
They absolutely sucked for Luck on purpose.

He was a pretty tough SOB, gotta give him that. Nobody thought he'd play again after that neck injury and the dude came back and won a fucking owl. Manning/Brady will be debated for all eternity desu.

B ears fan here, I don't like Peepee because I'm still salty about him fucking us out of a well-deserved meme ring, but if you don't think he's a more naturally gifted and more intelligent quarterback than Brady then you are a fucking crayon eating cave man.

Glad you got the most important part.

Not sure if the colts tanked for luck, but maybe. But just think for second, besides Luck, have you heard or seen anything noteworthy out of Indy in the last 8 years?

This

they were in the AFCCG two years ago lol

Besides, most of what made that team good are gone or retired. Freeny, Harrison, Wayne, Mathis, Saturday, etc.

Not even remotely the same group Peyton played with.

No, their organization is teetering on the brink of irrelevance.

Given he's the only player leftover from their first championship and he's led 7 different sqauds to the SB and possibly 5 diffrent squads to the win, not sure how he doesn't get a big chunk of the credit.

>more naturally gifted
>more intelligent
I feel like this is an E!SPN-tier narrative that just keeps getting fed to the masses to perpetuate Manning vs. Brady.

They are/were both complete virtuosos the likes of which had never been seen before.

Peyton is 3-2 against Brady in the postseason

>was
ok the jags and titans were not bad teams in the mid 00s

Quarterbacks don't play each other dumb fuck

Peyton beat the Patriots defense 3 times in a row you mean

YEAH DOG
>360 NO SCOPED
>PWNT
>HAXED
>SCHOOLED
>OWNED BITCH
>YOU KICKED MY DOWN
>SHILL DOWN
>RAPE

the refs beat them in 06 then the Broncos defense did last year and 2013 Peyton had nothing to do with any of those victories

>team accomplishments don't matter!
>...unless my guy's team did better!

5head fans are pathetic

A winning record against Tom Brady in the playoffs.

He has that.

You know I think people really underestimate how good Manning really was. He's the only AFC qb to have a winning record against him and 3-2 in the playoffs against him (3-1 in the AFC championship), meaning he's one of the only guys who could stop Brady. If he wasn't there Brady likely would be playing in his 10th owl. Look at Roethlisburger who some say is "elite" has gotten assblasted in nearly all the regular season games and both playoff matchups. Brady owned Manning in the regular season but ironically Manning had the edge in the post season.

Forgot American Football was just QB vs QB
Aren't there like 52 other players on each team?

>he's the better quarterback
>doesn't come up with any stats

How about his record against all the other teams

Okay so I guess that means he has more super bowl rings too then. I mean what's the point of having that winning record if you can't capitalize? That would be pathetic desu

pey peyyyy

God you're handsome Tom

>brady has now completely destroyed peypey in just about every conceivable metric
>brady haters/peypey fanboys have resorted to unironically using "peyton is just better dude" as an argument

I fucking hate Brady because he sucks the fun out of the playoffs but he's way more talented and WAY more clutch than Peyton ever was.

>listing stats "quarterback versus quarterback"
>peyton and tom have never been on the field at the same time during a game

Can anyone explain to this filthy eurofag why Tom Brady is being posted all over Sup Forums?

it pisses people and its easy

Did he do anything noteworthy in Patriots-Steelers game to warrant this much posting? I honestly haven't kept up with NFL this entire season.

>le bump dead reddit cheatriots thread XDDDDD

fuck off faggot

He had another strong performance in a big time game, the patriots will play in a record 9th Super Bowl