Im still going to work on killing some of you though unless a get some 10/10 apology sex with a fresh qt

Im still going to work on killing some of you though unless a get some 10/10 apology sex with a fresh qt.

Multiple separate payments.

I dont feel like an asshole or weak cuck for this.

You're a faggot and a cuck. You would never speak to someone IRL let alone fight them.

Bitch nigger

couldn't have said it better myself my son

I know the original pic. Good fap.

Im sorry you feel that way it make me cri

Sorry how do I pay?

I'm ready for u op, wet as Niagara Falls and as sloppy as a week old hamburger

No sir, i NEED young, clean, tight estrogen.

Or at least one that i can be happy with forever.

>"unless a get some 10/10 apology sex with a fresh qt."

GTFO, fag.

Killing is for pleasure, fun, and revenge. There should be no "unless".

If someone takes from you, they die.

Not OP, but I would talk to people, wouldn't fuck people, wouldn't fight people, would kill people (if there was a good enough reason).

Also, who the fuck watches that stupid cartoon. Fucking fag, KYS.

Still not exactly sure what they took from me.
Doesnt matter becuase i dont have the tools to properly pull it off
So i might as well accept *proper pain and suffering compensation

lol you are literally the NEETest here

Nice b8.

>Still not exactly sure what they took from me.

Opportunities? Future? Sanity? Any chance at living a normal life? My best friend? The only things that ever mattered to me?

>i dont have the tools to properly pull it off

Where there's a will, there's a way.

>accept *proper pain and suffering compensation

Excellent idea. That's all I'm talking about doing.

>apoLOGy

I guess I'll take it as a compliment.

People make a game out of finding the worst ways to view me in all circumstances, and maybe that's just the anti-glamour spells, but it helps me keep the rage building ad keeps me isolated from normalfags ad focused...

So, yeah. Whatever.

Most of me doesn't care what anyone else thinks, and any tiny part of me that still does can only help me build my hatred.

Hate is all you need, anyway.

Was it really an accident?
I mean...
What you are trying to convince me to do will surely send me to prison without truly accomplishing anything for myself....
user....
Are you rely user?

All I know about my own situation is that I've been tortured pretty mercilessly and thoroughly, had everything I ever loved or hoped for or enjoyed snatched out of my hands for fun, and now I'm the laughingstock of the whole world.

And these people think I'm just gonna bow my head and file a lawsuit or something, and they'll get off by tossing me a few spare shekels and nothing else?

I just want to teach them to smile like I do.

Just because it's funny doesn't mean they shouldn't share in the joke.

Thank you mr owl
But i dont actually feel like a luaghing stock
I feel like i dont exist,
im a healthy(?) 21y/o who just wants a simple yet fullfilling life,
Damn right i want to leave and start over, but on my own accord, and with the wealth and power i would have had if things had gone right ×3

> i dont actually feel like a luaghing stock

I do feel like a laughingstock, but I want to make them see the joke from another angle than they do now.

I can tell jokes, too.

>who just wants a simple yet fullfilling life,

Fuck that.

>i want to leave and start over, but on my own accord, and with the wealth and power i would have had if things had gone right

What they did to me glitched my mind. Some days, I think about maybe I could be happy just computer programming and writing, assuming I could get my etheric body, mind, and emotions back to where I want them.

But I don't think the people in power want that, and I've learned my lesson about trusting anybody.

Also, they ruined a really good thig for me just because they could, there was only one thing I ever cared about, and it won't be okay ever again, and they need to suffer for that.

They will suffer for that.

Taking torture to a certain level can glitch the mind. Ad those people don't care. It seems like they just want to give me just eough to keep going and torture me as uch as they can along the way.

I've learned my lesson.

Luaghing at me

I think your definition of torture and actual torture are 2 different things.

Are you on glue

>Craaaaawling in my skiiiiiin

I know better than to have hope.

Revenge.

Revenge.

Revenge...

>these wounds are sort of real

Pussy

Pussy

Pussy

Just to be clear, were both talking about me quite possibly being fed feminine hormones when i was younger right?

Not in awhile

You would think that.

But if ramming you with a car and making you crawl hundreds of the yards through mud with multiple compound fractures isn't torture, what is?

And all I could think about when that was happening was, "Well, this hurts, but it wasn't as bad as that one thig they did..."

Breaking a GSA bond is the worst kind of torture there is, especially for somebody like me.

Torture is, ultimately, all psychological, and the parts of your brain that light up when you experience physical pain are the same parts that activate when you feel psychological pain.

The question is, what gets someone to a truly tortured level?

For most people, it'd be extreme physical torture, but for others, they can dissociate.

Me, there's just nothing you could do anymore that wouldn't be in the same order of magitude. What tortured me might've been unconventional, but it did the job as well as scapling me would have.

All i know is i dont belong in the looney bin, and justice will be served accordingly.

But you know...
Nypa and all that.

Just keeps building the fire brighter.

I also need to keep in mind that the guy who founded ISIS got out of a US prison camp and was dismissed by intelligence officials and Obama himself as a "junior varsity terrorist".

The more people talk shit about me - and they only do because it's popular and because of the etheric shit that's been implanted in me - the more I can use it.

You say shit like that to stop empathizing with me, and because you don't understand what it's like, because you've ever experienced anything like my existence.

Revenge.

> you were obviously horribly tortured and deserve justice user.
Good luck

Justice? For what?

Meh. I'm fucking psychotic as hell. But it's not really about that, you just want another reason to hurt somebody you don't like.

Walls mean nothing, anyways.

*>Good luck

Actually, I don't evern know what you meant by that post, so disregard this one if I misinterpreted: Because I am actuely psychotic, and I can't eve tell what you mea; it's all blurrig together in nto a sycnronic schizophrenic blur.

At any rate, knowing that you're insane doesn't make you less insane.

Insanity is't like in the fucking movies. You can be itelligent and sometimes lucid and completely fucking psychotic at the same time.

If the implication is that I'm sane or even 100% lucid or aware, you're dead wrong.

I think maybe it's a possibility for me to be sane one day, but right now, this just seems like a dream, and I can't tell what's real from what's not/ or comprehend most of the things happening.

I need my head to stop spinning some.

If only people would watch and take care of you, yet provide as much of what your body, mind, and soul needs as you can healthly take at the same time...

>Nah lets just throw you away

No.

Those places don't help, and I'm not going to any of them.

Freedom is the most important thing to me.

If I'm going to get better, it will be on my own terms, that's the only way it can happen.

Doctors and the system behind them, any form of it, doesn't help. And they're too stupid or willfilly ignorant to know that it does't help.

I'll decide what's healthy for me.

You don't have the right to decide my life. Those people have been trying for most of it, and how well has it worked?

No, I'm leaving this society's system.

Anyways, fifty years ago, they were cutting out parts of people's brains against their will, and it was regarded later as inhumane and unforgivable.

What they do nowadays is just as bad. They're terrible, awful, evil people, worse than I could ever be, and they do it with a condescending smile.

What ever then, good luck with that bro, id give you some advice but nypa, and i dont share my strats, not that you would trust them anyways.

Then stop smoking weed.

If you have any good ideas, I'm all ears.

Trust them? I don't know. I'd contemplate them.

It'll be fine, though; fuck those people and their system. I'll beat them somehow.

Easy as done

I've smoked weed like once in the past six months? And had a tiny piece of weed cookie on one other occasion, that didn't even get me stoned?

What a dweeb. On the other hand at least this virgin faggot doesn't think pussy is going to fix him.
Best that he kills himself in a lucid moment before he hurts anyone else.

Youre still doing it...

Still doing what?

If I do, it won't be until I've accomplished everything I want to accomplish.

I'm not giving you a time frame, because I don't exactly have one, but the direction I'm taking with my life is not one you'll approve of, I think, and you can go fuck yourself.

Also, I'm very much a volcel. I've had a lot of chances to fuck, and all my girlfriends broke up with me because I didn't fuck them.

I did make out with and finger a girl once, but I was drunk and she begged and it was a mistake.

I will find a way to fix things.

Fuck you and everyone who thinks like you.

Well, damn, I've been called a lot of terrible things, but I think this is the first time I've been accused of being a normalfag. Ha.

Then again, I really also need to consider the fact that you're the type whose opinion of someoe is partially based o how much sex they've had.

Profane, rotten. I have my moments, but you're one of them, and your opinion doesn't matter.

Yea yea
Ive been fucked since birth

People shit all over me

Boohoo they will pay or i will disembowel them one by one while theyre still alive and all that

Its just im so god damn horny
And im not going out sexually unsatisfied.

Op is a faggot that would lose a fight with a two year old with no arms or legs.

Should feel like a faggot bag of dicks though.

Nah, missing the point.

But someone like you could ever understand.

I've gotten a glimpse, and every now and then, I remember.

I'm emotionally attached to something here, maybe, but sexuality is ot something that's ultimately important, despite my preoccupation with the outer trappings.

Again, I turn down every chance for sex I get, probably always will.

No, I just need to remember.

No. I was crediting you with not being someone who cares about sex enough to kill over it. I'm saying that at least you're not Eliot. You know you're the one who's broken.

And still fixable, I think, but it's going to be a fight.

Goddammit, I don't know why this life had to be mine.

Apologies. I'm unwell at the moment, obviously.

If I can just push past this and regain my mental footing, get a better grip on reality.

*Sigh*

No. You're going to get bad again. This is the respite.

Just do something to prevent yourself from becoming a Kansas City style serial killer.

Probably becuase everyones offering you abused, fat, ugly, xanex whores.

Im not sure about you but my life can go on just dandy if people would stop trying to make me believe that i was secually raped as a child (nope, didnt happen) and that it turned me into a self hating faggot.

When now now that im thinking alot,im pretty sure my family slipped me hormones and intentionally raised me to be a disgusting creature they can control.

And this is why I'm not going to get better listening to people like you.

Yes, I can get better, and it's going to have to be without help, because people like you who think they want to help are only going to fight me.

Why I said, it'll be a fight. IT'll be a fight against fudamentalist Christians who don't know any better, a fight against arrogant scientific types who there's no getting through to, and a fight against genuinely bad people.

Don't you fucking tell me what I'm going to do. I've made progress recently, no thanks to people like you, and it's people like you and their restrictions that prevent me from makig a full recovery.

>do something to prevent yourself from becoming a Kansas City style serial killer

Like getting better ad accomplishing what I wanna accomplish?

I'll kill you out of desperation if I have to, but my first goal is to transcend and evolve.

Stop poking the fucking sake with a stick and ten acting like the snake is doing something wrong, you ignorant jackass.

Leave me the fuck alone or bet the fuck bit.

That's the message.

I'm smarter than Elliot, too. I'll fuck you up if you try anything.

I will get better, on my own terms and in my ow way, and that's all right. I've learned that what people like you think is "better" is usually not. If it was, why am I ot out living a happy, successful life?

Because every time I get close, you jackasses pop up and try to ruin it.

Fuck you.

The tools are simple. These new age fags give out contact info, discord, email addresses, etc all the time. They probably don't even use proxies or VPNs anymore.

Just a bit of social engineering and bam you can get their house. The rest is easy, just don't leave any witnesses.

I suggest reading up on building dossiers. It can really help you organize information and usually dips into how to create links between different information sources to bring forth more information about the person. You could also build some software to store and find those links for you if you can program in a useful language like c++.

Interesting ideas. Thanks, user.

Of course, I'd never use such information to harm another, but perhaps I'll look into building dossiers for recreational purposes.

I was just wondering the other day if there was such a science, and now I know its name. =D

No need, you already know im a one man task force.

Nah, I want magickal and spiritual fulfillment.

Sex is probably not even going to be that interesting once I reach a higher level.

Ad I wanna be on a level where I ca manifest my own sexual partners and fantasies, and maybe I won't even want to by the time I make it to that level, but...

I really do't care about sex, ultimately; I want evolution of cosciousness.

Sex is a distraction.

Physically= outnumbered,
Mentally= at least one of you is going to die

Hopefully improve the odds a little more than that.

Pretty deep stuff too, I never understood how the FBI actually worked until I learned about this. Organizing dozens of agents working a single case was fascinating. You can read some of their event style dossiers from their site to get a good idea how they work. Their filing system is whack but otherwise it's good.

Intel agencies create masterful personal dossiers, but mostly they are digital now so organization isn't as key as tagging every piece of info. I have seen some older CIA stuff, and it;s pretty cool,. The NSA are the masters but I have never seen a hard copy dossier from them.

Their filing system is pretty good. So you have a single item say a person, and every piece of info is it's own little item. So that person may have a car well that car may be linked to several different people in different ways so they all have a link a relation to that other item.

I've also been thinking about doing that to someone who posts here....
He deserves the blade , luckily for him though the doc put me on Prozac and anti-psychotic

Ha what a dumb bitch

So what's the point here? Disorientation, confusion, gaining information?

What's your interest?