Be me

>be me
>be school president in high school (i was a freshman)
>unlike most schools you get massive amounts of power and get to stay president till you resign, are impeached, or if none of those things happen, when you graduate
>it would be dictator tier power if the principal didn't have the power to veto rules and policies made
>there is a massive amount of crime at that school
>kids there did drugs, sold drugs, were part of gangs, hell there have even been rapes and kidnappings
>decide to do something about this
>get together with the principal, a teacher who was a former CIA agent, and some gym teachers
>propose a sort of secret organization that would combat crime secretly
>it would be a mixture of espionage and head on combat
>it was approved
>this organization would be called the SPF (Secret Police Force)
cont?

No

Kys

No one cares...

Don't listen to this newfag, we need some greentext.
Cont OP.

Cont plz

I CARE MANSLY GIMME THE TALE

Yes cont. These cunts are just cunts

Just fucking post it all, faggot.

Why does everyone think they need to ask permission, or get our approval. Post it and if it looks interesting, they'll come.

Continue and don't ask to continue any more in this thread or else your mom will die in her sleep ok?

>gather up potential candidates from the various sports teams
>have them all take fitness tests similar to Navy SEAL training
>the people who got the scores above the standard were invited to join the SPF
>tell them what the organization is about and that if they tell anyone they would be expelled
>a surprisingly high amount of people join
>they have to take an oath
>training commences
>the former CIA agent teaches trainees about espionage and intelligence
> they go through intense training
>they go through a school full year of this, and during summer they take another test but this time the standards are higher and you have to take a test on espionage and intelligence
>anyone who doesn’t meet up to the standards for the physical tests can’t join, but those who >don’t meet up to the espionage test standards can still join
>members of the SPF are divided into 5 categories, with 2 dealing with combat, 2 dealing with espionage, and 1 dealing with both
>for people who got both low-medium physical scores and low to medium espionage scores (not scores that are actually low, but when compared to the standard) are put into the Support Squad
>those who got high physical test scores but low-medium espionage scores are in the Front Lines
>Same system for espionage team except it’s oppoposite and you can’t have low espionage scores
>if you have both high physical test scores and high espionage scores you get to join the CIU (Combat and Intelligence Unit)

Oh good gawd... "Head on combat"? Kid, quit being a faggot

Your an kid too though you faggot bitch.

>kids there did drugs, sold drugs, were part of gangs, hell there have even been rapes and kidnappings

R I G H T W I N G D E A T H S Q U A D S

G T K

R
W
N

Where the fuck is op?

What anime was this from?

quote me now this will end with
>everyone got down on the floor
>everybody do the dinosaur

Counterfeit and homosexual

>CIU members have special more intense training (including stealth training) and go on more dangerous missions
>things like rescuing hostages
>everybody learns Krav Maga and jiu jitsu
>espionage and CIU units has to become fluent in Spanish and any other foreign language of their choice
>Combat unit has already started busting drug deals and espionage and CIU units start being deployed in Junior year of high school
>Espionage unit finds out about drug trades and tells the Combat unit about it where as before the combat unit could only bust drug trades in school and not out of it
>CIU learns about kidnappings and rescues the people who got kidnapped without killing anybody, usually using stealth and non lethal combat (ex: using tranquilizer darts and tasers, using unarmed combat to take care of people who don’t have guns)
>sometimes the CIU knocks out dangerous gang members and leaves them tied up for the cops to arrest
>drug trades involving a lot of people are handled by both the CIU and Combat unit
>Crime rates involving kids at school decrease as the criminals knew the chance of getting busted has become significantly higher
>SPF has so far been a success, with members getting special prizes
>more and more people are chosen to join, but so far still a small minority knows of its existence

Only an autist would believe this

Proof?

lol such blatant horse cock.Go fuck yourself OP

>Using tranquilizer darts
O k

What is your native language?

obviously fake but interesting story, please continue.

'magine your aspergers being this intense

Sperg here, please don't group me in with OP.

This would make a really entertaining video game. It's obviously just a fun fiction, but it's still fun. Keep goin' bud.

Why?

>senior year of high school
>decide to join the SPF
>Take all the tests
>Make it into the CIU
>pretty hyped to start service
>have to stop riot in school
>this is the first time we show ourselves to the masses
>we just wear a tactical ski mask, a police riot helmet, and a bulletproof vest
>we have riot shields, batons, airsoft guns and pepper spray
>manage to quell the riot
>entire school talks about these mysterious soldiers
>everyone is curious as to who we are
>after a while the hype dies down
>biggest gang in the school thinks that the principal has been sending cops to bust drug trades and free people they kidnap
>mfw they kidnap the principal

"Horse cock" usually isn't used that way in English and I am curious what language it is.

apologies.

I forgive.

OP here, somebody screenshot this because I may not have enough time to do it

>"yo what school was this, wouldn't this be on the news?"

>"oh this happened in a different country, you wouldn't know it"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact

Wait wait wait ... people are acting decent on Sup Forums of all places

>this time they’ve gone too far
>the fact that the principal was kidnapped was all over the news and that the police were searching for him
>send a few fellow CIU members to find the Principal and report his location and how many guards there are
>Former CIA agent buys actual guns
>each of us get’s a rifle and a pistol
>we also get tactical ski masks, and ballistic armor
>tells us to shoot kidnappers in non lethal spots and send both an ambulance and the cops since if they don’t get to a hospital ASAP they’ll probably bleed out
>fast forward to night
>it’s pitch black
>CIU members who are undercover turns off the power, and hide
>put on night vision goggles
>bust through door
>me and my comrades shoot enemies in the legs, arms, and hands
>gang members hear this, come to examine
>do the same thing to them
>head upstairs
> go to the room the principal is in
>continue to disable enemies
>get principal and other hostages
>open window and get somebody to throw a grappling hook up here
>get down, former CIA agent drives principal home and we get an ambulance and the cops to the house
>tell principal’s wife what happened and tell her not to tell anyone

>fast forward to the next day
>everyone hears about how there was an house full of shot gang members
>decide to declassify the existence of the SPF on school news (which was shown on a video)
>hire a person to tell people about the existence of the SPF and it’s involvement in rescuing the Principal
>he comes on school news with his face censored and voice deepened significantly
>tells people that the SPF exists and that their the people that stormed the house full of gangsters and shot them
>also tell people it was to save the kidnapped principal
>tell people nothing else
>the SPF is the talk of the school
>eventually graduate and get relieved from being the school president and from being in the SPF
>burn all documents about the various operations we participated in
>fast forward to last year
>ask new principal if the SPF is still operating
>it still is
>get info about all of its operations like how they use female agents to gain information on gangs and to find people who would hire prostitutes since I was the founder of it, director of it, and was in it
>tfw I realize that the year I went on dangerous missions was the best year of my life
the end

Awww, it ended.

Fun while it lasted, boys.

Okay, now this is the part where you prove you were president.

I can't because I destroyed all evidence that proves I was president
Also: "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Sounds like it would make for a great preteen/teen book series. Add in a love triangle and you'd make millions