Madonna appreciation thread

Madonna appreciation thread

One of the worst influences on pop music.

collected about 94% of her 12 inches till 94

there is some good stuff in there but yep mostly the work of producers

whhaaat... i dont like modern sjw madge but i think she had a stabilising effect on pop music at the time ... and compared to todays idol dumpster fires come the fuck on

>yep mostly the work of producers
One of which is Madonna herself.

She was the original idol dumpster fire.

I like her early stuff. You know, 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline' - but once she got into her 'Papa Don't Preach' phase, I don't know, I tuned out.

>the original idol dumpster fire
If anything, that was Kate Bush.

madonna vein arms.jpg

Danceteria Madonna

"I'm so broke I'll let this weird guy take pictures of me in my apartment" Madonna

Why the fuck did Mirwais have to trash his career by working with Fischerspooner and Uffie

Another unfortunate case of someone who didn't know when it was time to retire.

Kylie Minogue >Madonna

Maybe if you're australian, homosexual, or both.

Christgau was almost the only reviewer to get it right with her first album, most of the music press panned it. "Her voice sucks, the lyrics are cheesy, >making a disco record in 1983, etc".

Madonna with her cat.

bow down to your goddess, plebs

MATERIAL GIRL WAS LITERALLY JUST THE POLICE'S "SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD". MADONNA STOLE 85% OF ALL THE SONGS SHE EVER MADE.

And The Police stole it from George Harrison. Your point?

Fuck this cunt for trying to pretend she was a British country squire.

Seeing the video for Open Your Heart on MTV way back when made my benis feel tingly

to this day i doubt she can sequence polyrythmics into a synthesizer - record it and then play it back, transposing it on a sampler - which is infact what alot of those memorable leads were

underrated post

and Danni Beats Kylie.... check and mate