SHOW YOUR FACES RODGERSFAGS

>"Muh Godgers" all week
>"undisputed GOAT" all week
>"better than Brady" all week
>"le run the table man" all week
>"MVP" all week
>"SUPERBOWL" all week

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS NOW HUH?! WHERE YOU FUCKING COWARDS?! YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TALK SHIT. YOU FAGGOTS GOT RAPED BY A BUNCH OF NIGGERS. OH BUT I BET YOU LIKED IT SINCE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF KEKED FAGGOTS LIKE YOUR THAT SISSY QB OF YOURS. GET FUCKED. FUCKING BITCHES.

>Aaron Rodgers has 3 playoff losses where his defense allowed 44+points.
>Tom Brady's defenses have NEVER allowed 44 points in his 267 starts

Playoff games where defense allowed 38+points:

AARON RODGERS:
3 times in 16 playoff games

TOM BRADY:
1 time in 32 playoff games

>In Aaron Rodgers' 7 playoff losses, his defense has allowed an average of 36.3 points per game.

Number of times own defense has given up 40+ points in a playoff game:

Brady - 0
Brees - 1
Ben - 0
Eli - 0
Rodgers - 3

It's rodgers fault though bro, Rodgers is the DC as well as the qb.

today was a good day

Why didnt he score some points himself to keep his defence off the field a bit longer?

Kill yourself.

>mediocre game vs the 25th ranked D

try again

Maybe if Rodgers could sustain drives and convert in the red zone it would be more difficult for the other team to score so much. It's not like the two aren't connected.

>game was supposed to be a shootout
>rodgers doesn't do jack shit for an entire half

>Commander Keen in Goodbye Gummy Bears

Maybe if you didn't throw an INT it'd help fampai

>b-but I have all these stats that PROVE Rodgers is the better QB! M-muh stats! STATS!

Get fucked

jesus calm down bro

Did any of you watch the same fucking game? There were about as many drop balls in this game as there could be. Zero run game and the secondary was swiss cheese. Rodgers ran a milion times to sustain drives when his receivers were doing fuck all. It's honestly beyond me how thickheadead you guys can be. Absolutely no one whi watched this game without a bias would blame Rodgers for the performance. This was all on the D, and terrible performances by the recieving corp.

FUCK Aaron Rodgers and FUCK gay people

>hurr durr the defense let up more than an arbitrary number of points so it vindicates Aaron's playoff choke jobs

Packers OFFENSE in last 6 playoff losses since winning his only ring:

vs Atlanta: 22 points (all in garbage time; 0 (ZERO) at the half)
vs Cardinals 20 points
vs Seahawks 22 points
vs 49ers 20 points
vs 49ers 31 points
vs GIants 20 points

Score more points you gay fuck.

were you raped as a child by a packers fan? why so much vitriol?

Rodgers played fine. It wasn't his best game but he certainly wasn't the problem. I watched a QB play worse last week and his team won by 18 points.

Yes Ryan outplayed him but Ryan (the league MVP) played A+ and Rodgers had a B game, while the rest of GB was horrible in many respects. Atlanta is a much better team and it showed. If Rodgers played his best, the score would have been 35-44 instead of 21-44 (at best).

Best of luck to Atlanta in the Super Bowl.

brady has the best record ever when his defense allows 30+ points

rodger has never won a game when he trailed in the 4th quarter against a team with a winning record.

i think who's better is obvious

rodgers is good for one meme throw while playing like shit for large periods of time. he's like the barry sanders of QBs, flashy as shit when good, but most of the time mediocre.

cowboys fan detected

The INT was on a 3rd and 21 hail mary from their own 10 that was caught and returned for zero yards at the Atlanta 30. It was literally equivalent to an incompletion followed by a punt.

But you would know that if you watched the game.

and one last one for you

In 2014, Rodgers' defense held the Seahawks to 22 points in regulation on the road and Rodgers threw for 178 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTS and a 55.8 passer rating. Two weeks later Brady's defense gave up 24 points while Brady threw for 328 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTS and a 101.1 rating.

Falcons had just as many drops. Ryan overcame those mistakes though because he's clutch, unlike Rodgers.

brady was also 36 years old

he had no business being in the same league as a prime rodgers if he was the GOAT.

rodger is a giant fraud of a QB who gets far too much credit for wins and fall too little shit when he loses.

wRecked Rodgers.... his crying was delicious. Fuck this poser.

And rodgers threw for 2 TDS 0 INTS 66 COMPLETION % against the Texans this season.

Brady threw 2 TDS 2 INTS 48 COMPLETION % against the Texans this season

Whats your point retard?

Damn, wrecked them on that one.

Team was sick. Everyone knew it was gonna be tough.

This. My friends would not shut the fuck up about this faggot. How hes the GOAT and deserved the MVP. Faggot had the easiest schedule in the league and still barely made the playoffs. Glad hes done and the real MVP can fave the true GOAT. Whoever wins Feb 5th Im just glad its not this faggot
Btw he played like shit tonight

>Matt "Still A Losing Playoff Record" Ryan

He didn't miss a fg and fumble and drop easy catches. You guys always forget it's a team game

>score is 31-0
>NOT RODGERS FAULT NOT RODGERS FAULT
Dude everyone knew the Falcons were gonna put up points. Rodgers was facing the 27th defense in the league he should have ripped them apart. If rodgers lost 41-38 in a shooutout I wouldnt criticize him. He played sloppy. Threw off target, threw a pick, couldnt escape a 4 man rush and let the game get out of hand before the half. The packers arnt the chiefs they dont win with defense. This loss is squarely on aaron. He choked. Again

A defense can't play well when the offense is constantly going 3 and out

Shit you just said brady is the best defensive contributor as well as offensive I agree he's good but you're going to far he's only human dude

There were just as many off target throws as there were dropps. Sloppy play

>throw a shitty passes that skilled player is barely able to get a hand on it

But Look at all the drops!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well,it's kinda hard for the other team to score if they don't have the ball in the first place, you should try that

Even dallas fans kept shitposting after one and done
Green bay has the worst fucking fanbase

>le baaaaaaad man

reporting in. tough loss today - the Falcons just straight outplayed us.

looking forward to the superb owl, I'll be rooting for the pats though obviously

280 yards on 50+ dropbacks against one of the worts secondaries in the league

*gets benched*

>fanbase not shitposting
>worst
pick one bud

>Matt "Same number of MVPs and NFC Championships as Rodgers" Ryan

Rodgers actually played fine. His team let him down
Missed FG
Fumble in red zone
Dropping 80 passes
Can't recover an easy fumble
Dropping ints
Can't even get a single sack

Plus his entire wr tree was injured and had the flu. Wtf you want these dudes to do?

>mfw Rodgers still wins MVP because the MVP voting happens before the playoffs
You know it to be true, the media dicksucking was at its strongest around the time MVP voting happens.

>team gets blown out by 4 scores
Why is everyone blaming Crosby again?

I'm here. Rodgers played pretty well, the defense might as well have not have been on the field, though. If Crosby makes that easy kick it's 7-3. If Imposter-Kuhn doesn't fumble it's likely 10-10 and then 10-17. The offenses showing doesn't look nearly as bad in that case. Instead it's 17-0 and the game is quite literally over before halftime. Even 10-24 wouldn't have been insurmountable. The defense forced (1) punt before garbage time. Not a whole lot went right and I don't think Rodgers has much to answer for.

But those are both wrong retard.

> 2017
> still spouting the 'it's not Aaron's fault' meme

your loss, you should root for the team that beat you because then you've lost to the winners

also, c'mon, the fuckin' Patriots? Root for the historical underdogs, no rings for the Falcons, that's sad for any fan :(

>2017
>Dom Capers still has a job

>Getting 0 points in the first half
>Played fine
What did he mean by this?

Capers is a bum but so are the random fans they picked from the stands to play defense, it was going to be a disaster regardless.

he was definitely doing "Cam Newton pouty loser face" at all of his teammates about halfway through the 3rd quarter, he did OK but yea it looked like the rolls were reversed, it's usually the Falcons showing up and peeing themselves

>Rodgers in his prime is worse than 40 year old Brady

Are people that think that Rodgers > Brady mentally ill?

>comparing SB wins to meaningless regular season wins vs the Houston Texans

Fucking 1 ring QB's ladies and gentlemen

Well its half true

It's a momentum killer on your opening drive
Pretty hard to score if your fb fumbles in the redzone or the kicker misses easy FGs. Rodgers was like 11-16 for 130 yards to start the game

Worse, they're... Wisconsinites.

>the GOAT cant overcome the momentum of a shanked FG
Ok

On his next possession he marched down the field with ease. What are you on about?

They lost by 4 scores. Ill give you 10 points from those two mistakes. Rodgers still loses

>i wish i could turn back time
>> to the good ol days

How about the line giving up sacks all day and the receivers dropping easy passes?

Holy shit you mad kek

People still wear those cheesehead things? The fuck is wrong with people?

Who's mad? Keep jacking off to Rodgers playing better vs the Houston Texans this year bro, really amazing stuff.

If you score 31 points and still lose, what would that tell you? Sure, you could tell yourself that the offense should have played better. Or perhaps you think that keeping up with this drive summary is a little unrealistic?

TD, FG, TD, Punt, TD, TD, TD, TD were the Falcons drives before they finally were running out the clock late in the game.

Maybe, just maybe, you'd concede that the defense should have played better? After all, 31 points is enough to win most football games.

Isolation, shit diet, and inbreeding.

The Texans had a top-3 defense this year, it's just their offense that sucked.

I'm sad

>zero points in the first half

This is your god? Top fuckn kek m8.

can't root for the team that knocked mine out senpai, so it goes

They only scored 21, you dumbshit.

Le average person who doesn't thing Brady is the goat face

This tbqhifimf

they score 21 and that guy was giving him 10 my man

21+10 is 31

this was really the story of the game. the packers pass blocking has been superb this season and they really dropped the ball today

my b

Rodgers is supposed to be able to escape a 4 man rush. God knows Ive been hearing about how good he is on the run all fucking week on ESPN. Dude played sloppy and one dude sacked him with one hand on his foot

>show a fact where rodgers did enter then Brady

>DOESN'T FUCKING COUNT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU

Christ, quit whining like a little bitch.

He didnt score 31 points. Maybe if he had his defense would have had time to catch their breath

>game was supposed to be a shootout
The over 60 points still hit, bro

I told yall Rodgers was a fraud.

Thanks to Atlanta

Only reason pack scored 21 is to cover vegas. Refs helped them that much was obvious

Seahawks were injured in that game. Why do you Pats fags always gloss that over?

>he's like the barry sanders of QBs, flashy as shit when good, but most of the time mediocre
You're actually right here.
Barry has the record for most negative yards too as well as his current standing on the all time chart in total yards.

You're comparing performances vs the Houston Texans in the regular season and divisional round to performances vs the Legion of Boom in the NFC Championship game and Superbowl. Hilarious.

For the purposes of keeping Atlanta off the field, those 10 missed points were on drives that did that. It's not like the Packers defense was rejuvenated after halftime either. They allowed 3 consecutive touchdowns after half, each of those having a Packers TD drive in between them.

The Falcons are a much more balanced team

The loss of Green Bay can be held accountable by the defense secondary led by FUCKING DOM CAPERS (FIRE CAPERS!!!!) and other critical mistakes made by the offense that was out of Rodger's control.

Not to mention the incapability to capitalize on the mistakes of the falcons by the defense. Holy shit they nearly turned the ball over 3 times but they were saved miraculously.

>muh injuries
Yawn

That missed field goal did not keep the packers offense off the field. The fumble in the 10 would have bought the D 4 plays max. Stop. Please stop.

I have no idea what you're talking about my dude. You got confused somewhere. The missed field goal was by the Packers special teams, of course it didn't keep the Packers offense off the field. Unless you meant the defense? The drives that the missed field goal and fumble were on bought the defense time to rest. Those drives happened, they weren't 3 and outs. I'm not saying the plays that would have taken place after that would have bought them even more time to rest.

Whats the difference? They are all games that need to be won. Face it dude, Brady did shit tier then rodgers against the Texans this year. Quit being a cry baby faggot, not everything goes your way.

how often did the falcons NOT bring the blitz? the real problem was picking up extra rushers, before garbage time Atlanta was blitzing every other down

Excuses

I used to blame capers a lot for how bad the defense is but now I'm starting to think that the players themselves just suck.

gunter, for instance, got burned up by dez and jones. and if it's not him fucking up, it's any of the other dbacks.

granted - capers can't seem to cover the middle anywhere from 5-15 yards off the LOS. that's either his issue or the packer LB core

no excuses friend, the pack couldn't pick up a blitz and Rodgers was blown out by the falcons line.

just reporting facts

>wahh wahh wahh hypotheticals!

Yeah dude, and if Wes Welker caught one pass and if David Tyree didn't make the most ridiculous catch in the history of the NFL Tom Brady would have 6 fucking rings.

>seahawks defensive players literally being carried out of the game
>Brady threw the game-winning TD against an injured fifth string CB

It was not the same defense Rodgers faced