youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
strawpoll.me/10197421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao

strawpoll.me/10195526/

>no sarah palin

kek

tripples for based newt

The only logical options are Rubio or Huntsman. Both young, both have govt experience, both are not pandering retard picks like mia love or martinez.

I see this board is still secretly libertarian

the poll is acutally from /r/the_donald

Your poll is missing 2 people - Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones.

fuck off back to le ddit cuntface

Bernie Sanders

Did some retard actually suggest Mia "literally who" Love?

Why would Jim Webb be bad?
>pro gun
>smart motherfucker
>would help win Virginia
>Marine

Also missing Andrew Napolitano

moon man

Plz b Jim Webb. I would not hesitate to vote Trump in that case

I'd wager on it being Newt, due to experience as an insider with outsider appeal, and his support from day one. I wouldn't be upset since Newt is a genius whether you like him or not. A Rand Paul would probably pick up a good amount of the Never Trump fags since they're threatening to vote libertarian party as is. Webb would also be cool, picking up jaded democrats.

Trump/Jones would be the most high energy and red-pilled ticket imaginable. I would actually cry

Also Sessions or Christie would be terrible. I don't want it to be Carson but I want Carson to be very involved since I find him almost as hilarious as Donny

Tony Abbott

>that script
>paultards are this deluded

>Hacking This Poll

For what purpose? Are Hillaryfags raiding us, why do they want Rand Paul?

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A

>rand

What a stupid poll. You listed so many insignificant people, yet you didn't include prominent vp contenders such as John Kasich?

You are a failure.

HEY ABBOTT

>no clone of Trump

Shit poll

Milo

RAND PAUL CONFIRMED FOR VICE-PRESIDENT 2016

>no Hulk Hogan
shit poll

Are people seriously going with Rand Paul?

There is no fucking way he would take it. Rand is the opposite of Trump.

FFS. Are Americans retarded or what?

/thread

>Huntsman
>In June 2007, Huntsman joined other Western governors in urging the Senate to pass comprehensive immigration reform.[105] In 2005, Huntsman signed a bill giving undocumented migrants access to "driving-privilege cards", which allowed them to have driving privileges but unlike driver licenses, cannot be used for identification purposes.[106] As governor, Huntsman threatened to veto a measure repealing in-state college tuition for illegal immigrants.

Trump has no ideology. Nobody is the opposite of him. He's a carnival barker.

Trump himself will be the VP

and im sure Rand realises that if he actually wants to make any real difference to anything in his lifetime, he needs to make some compromises

I'm a #RandMissile now.

>#RandMissile
not
>#Randlett

>Guliani

Are you retarded? The President and VP can't be from the same state.

Donald Trump: I’ve decided to absorb the responsibilities of the V.P. into my own. I’ve realized that if you wanna get something done right, you’ve gotta do it yourself. So, I’m gonna be breaking through the wall of the office that would have been the V.P.’s and make one huge enormous office. However, I will only be taking eighty five percent of the additional salary I’m entitled to. And that is self-sacrifice people.

I hope IT'S RUBIOOOOOOOOOOOOO so the #NeverTrump cuckies have an aneurysm. Plus he comes with the tactical advantage of Florida and keeping Cuckbans away from Clinton.

#ISTANDWITHRAND
#AMERICAISGRANDWITHRAND

rudy giuliani

>No McMahon Option
D R O P P E D

VP Camacho

Lisa Marie Presley

You get the Elvis demographic, you've got yourself an election. It's all those Baby Boomers who have nothing better to do than get out and vote in every election AND, some of the black vote - Lisa Marie is from Memphis, and Elvis gets a lot of respect from niggers.

Get this idea to Donald Trump ASAP, before Hillary thinks of it.

You're welcome.

Vince McMahon

What tactical advantage? His own state fucking hates him.

Damn, Elvis' good looks obviously did not transfer over.

strawpoll.me/10197421

Rubio is awful
1) Nobody likes him
2) People would dislike Trump more because Rubio stands for and wants the exact opposite of what Trump is for.
3) Having an establishment VP is an excellent way to get JFK'd after becoming president.

I vote rand paul

Rice is the best choice. Black and female. More than that, I don't know what she did as the cabinet member, but I respect her much more than other Bush crew members.