Basement OP is really down tonight

Basement OP is really down tonight.
Why live Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice new haircut, dude

its not really a new haircut. its from when i shaved my head cuz someone on Sup Forums told me it would be better.
This is just how it grows in.

>how it looked initially

To secure the survival of our people, and a future of white children.

Fuck off with all that nonsense.
Black power-White power
More like retards feeling proud because of color.

I judge people based on THEIR character and actions, not other peoples character or actions.

Why are you down?

because he feels comfort in sadness, wasting away his life he is perfectly capable of changing but is too lazy to.

don't bother with this guy.

Aside from my crazy home life/upbringing

im pretty sure i have some type of disorder.
Something like borderline personality, or like manic depression.

I go through bouts of feeling really optimistic and like i can conquer the world even through my shitty situation.
And bouts of literally wanting to kill myself, it gets tiring, and makes most relationships in my life untenable.

I just feel really empty and purposeless.
Doesn't help that i dont really have people in my life, so thats why i come to Sup Forums. To feel like im important enough to SOMEONE.

kek, sucks to suck OP

I just think that we're in danger of becoming minorities in our own countries. It's become taboo to say "I'm proud to be white." You can't say it without every other race in the room looking upon you in horror. But if someone who is black says they're proud to be black? No problem. That seem right to you? : )

>comfort in sadness
people like you are garbage.

I dont just complain here, i try to talk to people in my life about it and get fucking reamed because god forbid i have depression.

I havent started posted heavily until earlier this year, its a sliver of the human interaction and care that i want so badly in my life.

I love how people like you think
>oh someone complains their depressed all the time
>Must like being sad otherwise theyd change it.

Its not that fucking easy dude.

like i said
White pride- black pride
Its all stupid as fuck, if you feel the need to proclaim "I AM PROUD TO BE THIS COLOR" fuck off.

We are all humans, why diversify more than that, let people be people.

At the same time fuck 'cultural appropriation' and all that sjw shit They are two extremes of the same racist ass spectrum.

>gotoashrink.webm
then go talk to somebody
schedule an appointment right now pussy

I suggest you see a doctor for a proper diagnosis. And proper treatment, if in fact you have a disorder.

i have 0 friends, i spend all my free time alone, i literally don't talk to anyone outside of work/school, constant insomnia because every night i fantasize about walking in front of a train

but you don't see me spamming random people on the internet for attention, do you? i don't constantly complain because why the fuck should i expect random people to answer my questions and fix my problems?

you fucking know what steps you have to take to be happier, stop sulking like a little faggot and do it

How about looking down on ANY race that is "proud" about their color. It's retarded, you didn't work hard to become white or black, you were just born that way.

Bioengineering will eventually reach the point where we can basically designate whatever race genes we want to our babies to have. Quit being a drama queen and just live. Judge people by their individual character.

no car, no cash, not sure about state insurance

Theres a stupid sense of pride stoping me from putting myself into therapy. People dont want to admit they are fundamentally flawed, and im scared that they are just gonna tell me ill be like this forever.

Im all for getting medical help to fix myself, but i have no reasons/persons that are motivating me to do so, so i sulk and try to assemble the shit on my own and end up getting more down on myself for not being able to change.

But what about becoming a minority? Maybe your lack of that pride is causing a low motivation, which causes you to be depressed. I too suffer from chronic depression, but finding my racial identity helped significantly. I have a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

i'm motivating you right now to pick up the phone and call somebody, even a hotline.
if you don't have any friends you don't have anybody to impress user

But do we not have a right to live in our own place? Do we not have a right to decline merging into this inclusive sea of grey where all race and real diversity perishes?

Bless your soul user. Glad you share the same feels.

Who the fuck cares if we become a minority
all the white pride spouting fuck tards SWEAR minorities in America are equal right??

So what would that change at all?

fuck dude you looked like a dyke

good to see it's grown in again, never again pls

If you think like that don't go, i went to therapy like 2-3 times and it made me feel worse then when i didn't go.

Well, I mean, I care. Anyway, you're the one who asked me why to live, dude. To answer your question, a culture, a history, a people, would die. Everything we built would fall into the hands of conquerors. Diversity is white genocide.

This is literally how I feel constantly, was under the impression it was just good ol' regular depression with a side of social anxiety

Finding your identity through your fucking RACE is the problem. Find your identity from what you do for the world. A white trash trailer park meth head who murders children is a far different person than a white doctor who helps people and finds the cure for cancer.

What do they have in common? Oh, they're white....... OOOKAAYY??? What about it??????? It. Does. Not. Fucking. Matter.

Thats the problem im currently facing.

Its a mental conflict of admitting im fucked up
and the pride of 'i can do this fuck all this sad shit'

I honestly just wish i had one person in my life to make me feel 'worth it' i guess?

Both parents kinda abandoned me (dad left when i was young, mother became a heroin addict) , id wager that, that has something to do with it.

It's not so ridiculous. Why do people have genetic ancestry tests and brag about being related to William The Conqueror if they don't take pride in something they didn't do or work to achieve. Being on a team is an affirming feeling. I don't think it's a problem at all that I have a heritage I admire and aspire to. Even if I don't become a doctor.

who taught you to think this way

I know exactly how you feel, i was battling with my own mental about admitting that i had a problem worth seeking help for and just thinking "fuck it, i can deal with this"

When i look back at it tho even if it was just a handful of sessions i did help me "figure" some shit out. It's nice to just spills the beans about everything to someone like that.

But i felt too much like under the microscope considering it was a cooperation with the welfare system so i felt like i was self snitching on myself. But oh well, you live and you learn.

Umm yes, it is completely ridiculous. You SHOULDN'T brag about being related to some great conqueror if of all you do is sit in front of a computer screen and do absolutely nothing for the world.

How does that make you any different than some random Mexican dude who lives the exact same life as you? Sure, your ANCESTOR did something great, but YOU didn't do anything more than some other random guy of a different race. You and that Mexican are the same type of people.

Shave, you dont have beard genes. Then you will feel better.

He has a different cultural history than me, and it's beautiful. His race has a right to exist. Ours is under attack. I just the want the right to exist, and it's something you can do to help yourself feel like a better person. You know, instead of sitting around on the internet looking for affirmation. I've played that game too, and it ends sadly. If I didn't actually wanna help (and fulfill your desire for attention being focused upon you) I wouldn't waste my time talking to you, and just move on at your first rebuttal. Likewise, you're still responding to me, so you're still interested in hearing what I have to say.

Anyone who would do a genetic ancestry test and then brag about being related to William the Conqueror is a full-blown retard. How the fuck is that something to be proud of?

White pride idiots are always paranoid about the extinction of the white race, as if that's even a fucking possibility. In the UK, all the racists fuckwits are proper convinced that pakistanis are taking over the whole country, when it's fucking 4% of the population. 4%. Jesus Christ. There's so much stupidity and nonsense tied up in racist, white pride, nationalist, xenophobic bullshit.

People only gravitate towards it because they can't understand why their life is shit, they have to blame the 'other', when in reality, your life is shit because you're a feckless loser.

Shave, remove rings, get a grown up haircut, start working out, look for a job.
When you do good, you feel good, hang in there!

Nice attempt at turning the tables on me. As if I'm the one looking for affirmation, and you're not. You're "helping" a stupid cause. The white race will never die out. Again, designer babies will be a reality one day.

And people's cultures will always be different. PEOPLE are different. A white European country could be vastly different from another white European country.

And when people race mix, it's not like the genetics and cultural background would be taken away, it would be BLENDED. But But again, white people will always be around.

And I must get some sleep, so sadly I won't be able to continue arguing with your ridiculous ass.

Alright, yeah, duh, that guy fucked everybody, it's not much to brag about.
But the point you vehemently deny is that it is possible to breed a race into oblivion. It's starting to go faster now, and people don't know how to say they have a problem with it without being silenced socially and more. Anti-white crimes go unreported while white on black violence is never passed up. That's an attack on us, and if you don't see it, you should look in the correct direction.
Anyway, nah, my life isn't shit. I was just telling you how I beat my depression, and found a new reason to live. I'm not a loser. I am surrounded by people I love, with a job that supports us.

Goodnight then. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Sleep tight.

Hopefully you won't be plagued with nightmares about the virtually the entire world's population of white people disappearing overnight, leaving just you, with your dog-eared copy of Mein Kampf, bemoaning the blinkered politicians...

"IF ONLY YOU HAD STOPPED THOSE 2000 MEXICANS FROM CROSSING THIS RIVER..... WHY ..... WHY......"

This is paranoid thinking. The white race is not being bred into oblivion, there is absolutely no evidence that any group is trying to achieve that, or any explanation why they would do that, or even any inkling that it would even be possible in the current world.

It's obvious you feel targeted somehow, have you been a victim of crime from a black perpetrator? That would explain somewhat.

Your depression was not caused by a lack of pride in your outwards appearance, so I'd be surprised if ultimately it was 100% cured by this renewed aggression towards people who don't look like you.

Hey, at least I care about our people. Make fun of it if you want, but I'm not here begging for people to talk to me out of loneliness. And here I did and you didn't like what I wanted to talk about.

Just care about all people.

It's a little mean to make fun of it, but mockery is a valid tool. It might not change the mind of someone as blinkered as yourself, but hopefully, other people reading this for entertainment will see the ridiculousness of your viewpoint.

Psychologyfag here.
>I go through bouts of feeling really optimistic and like i can conquer the world even through my shitty situation.

This feeling is a very common symptom of manic depression. I'm pretty sure that's what you're dealing with. I'de check with an actual licensed psychiatrist before taking my word for it though.

it's true.?
Watches at $0 ?

Sitting here with my shotgun cause a nigger just walked into my house. Then said "sorry bruh wrong house, my house is down the road" about 3 minutes later 6 gunshots ring out. Im not loosing my home mayne. Hes probably dead but I just head a shit load of people outside my house like two or three creeping around.

I don't feel aggression toward other races. But white genocide is being committed. We're being targeted and villainized and taught to be ashamed of ourselves--of our race--for all the mistakes our forefathers made, but we can't have pride in their other achievements? How is it okay for that to be wrong? It's not about appearance it's about heritage and real diversity. Blending all your colors together isn't diversifying them, it's losing all your colors. You can't paint a fucking picture with it anymore.

I do. But look at a playground full of children. Do you love all those kids? Sure, why not, there's no reason not to. But your kids over there? You love them more, don't you? They're yours. There's nothing wrong with that.

sure kid.

improve your diet. 90 percent of depression has it's root cause in poor diet.

Kill em all

I'm not kidding, but you seriously could advertise and charge people for punching your very puchable face. Like $10 a punch? You could make some cash. Move out of that basement.

what make my face punchable.
People always tell me i have a kind looking face.

Op still here just watching bojack horseman to cope with feels.

Ive thought this alot too. Is there medication for it if that is what i have? and does that medication actually help?

Civilization has multiple stages. Migrants coming from different stages of THEIR civilization to a NEW location/civilization in a different stage will obviously retain their traits for a generation. One of these is population. This has very little to do with race directly, because second and third world countries obviously produce more babies because of high mortality rates both before, during, and after birth.

Since you're too deadset on your argument to study for a couple years of on population growth, here's a simplified video on the subject. It does a very good job explaining how different sects of the population even out over time.
youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348

lose the hairdo. seriously. you may as well make a paper boat and put it upside down on your head. because that's what it looks like. lose the snakebites too.

Its hair. Give it a month, itll look 'more adult'
Snakebites are staying in until atleast december, got them as a christmas present, so i gotta rep that for atleast a year.