Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

It was okay. Not really moving or super memorable, but not a waste of time.

Pretty good, Clearly fans of the source material.

6/10 movie

Such a disappointment

>beads?

It was good tho. Slow and lovely. Nice acting. Simple yet touching plot.

I enjoyed it. Very sad though, wouldn't recommend it without that caveat. Very well done though I thought, the actual mystery storyline.

comfy movie

Do we really need MORE sherlock holmes?

Alright, Mckellen's performance is probably the only good thing

Not really, but at least it is a different look at it. Not just another poor adaptation or "modern re-imagining" or whatever.

i enjoyed it, fun concept

good movie but goddamn what an uninteresting "mystery". Seemed like a very weak reason to exile himself. had sherlock really never witnessed despair before?

Gay

Brilliant, mysterious and lyrical

Ian McKellen is magnificent as Sherlock Holmes

He felt guilty for indirectly killing her

but he didnt indirectly kill her. she was suicidal, he caught her being suicidal, she convinced him she wasnt, and then she killed herself. All he did was point out that she was suicidal

He could help her change her mind but pussied out, gave her a lame advice and moved on.

It made me sad, not because of the movie content but because Ian McKellen will die soon.

Thank you. Sometimes I think I'm an alien reading these boards as it seems like so many others don't get the human element to the movies.

It is very much a movie about age and mortality, in both the story and McKellen's portrayal.

KINO

nah youre just a latent homo

Who're you calling "latent"?!