Is there any excerices that will make my body look more attractive to females other than lifting?

Is there any excerices that will make my body look more attractive to females other than lifting?

Using this

money. lots and lots of money

yea resisting the urge to pick up the fork for your heavily caloric food, piggie

I'm really skinny and my job requires me to lift a lot,I'm 5'7 and around 120 pounds

grow a fourteen inch chocolate penis that ejaculates money

Youre fucked

You are a manlet. Nothing you do will make yourself more attractive to women. Height is everything to women. Now if you want to attract men on the other hand....

I actually get catcalled by guys once a week so becoming a trap is an option

For your height yes it is. Best option for you is to get on female hormones and start removing your body hair.

I'm the same and I lug out about 5 tonne of steel a day by myself. Hang in there mate, I' just quit smoking and am putting on weight

Wait, I'm 140pounds
We do kgs here

This.

Calisthenics balanced muscle density over asymmetric lift fags ever thought about it

I would tell you to exercise your brain and improve your personality but I think you're incapable of that. Because you are retarded.

You can lift weights all you want, but sub-74 IQ types can't really get smarter.

Earning money.

Good hair, good style, no acne, big dick

This. A good body gets bitches, a good personality gets woman.

5'7 120 pounds sounds like a high school kid. You have time before you will be considered attractive.

>assuming xx go for brainlets

literally kek.

>xx
what's an xx?

Holy fuck. Im a girl and 5'6 at 123 pounds. Maybe you should eat more and accept you're short and your only option is men

Slang for crossdressers

right, thanks

dancers are usually pretty in shape, but you'll have to dedicate most of your time to dancing and since you only want to do it to get laid you'll probably give up on it so nvm

bitches just like it when you fan them off

Yes, shoveling massive amounts of cash into your bank accounts.

i found another manlet claiming to be something else

Eat more. A lot more. Also, swimming.