Feels thread. Ill start

Feels thread. Ill start.
>be me
>6-7 months ago
>one of my closer friends adds me to a skype chat
>he lives a few states away.
>2 girls in the chat
>they lowkey hate eachother
>almost every night, person A would dm me feels and shit.
>hurt like a motherfucker after a while
>eventually, one day they start a fight in the main chat
>i tell them im done.
>person A asked if i was fine
>told them they treated suicide as a joke at this point, throwing it around as much as they did
>got mad at me
>heavily defended person B
>no messages for 5 months
>person A randomly texts me after a while, telling me she ended her friendship with person B

I fell in love with person A a few months in.
Never met her. lose sleep over it. Physically cannot cry anymore.
What would Sup Forums do?

>bump

I'll check back in on you OP when I get out of the shower

thanks user.

You wasted feels on the idea you built up in your mind through cyberspace. You cucked yourself. Go meet someone in the actual world. Get on tinder / hinge and get some free pussy

OP here. the part that fucks me is the fact that i knew what i was doing to myself the entire time, and that i cant back out without causing myself a shitstorm.

sauce?

i'm back user.

i also can't cry but it has to do with my upbringing and my shit father. military guy.

I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade and i'm largely blunt in thread like these.to be noest and answer your question, I'd stop lookig for love. fuck a whore here or there, massage parlour, vacation to a sex tourism hub, random girl from bar, tinder ok cupid, even random act of blowjob, but stop looking for love. if you want companionship build friendships first. once you have developed the maturity to maintain friendships then you can try and find a girl.

if you need friends go to meetup.com or find a local board game night... tons of losers like us but there are also some cool people there too. many of the people here dont use Sup Forums.. learn from them, escape.

Things don't get better, but you do.

sorry picked it up from a feels thread many years ago

i believe it was back in late 2012 or 2013... goodluck

damn. thanks tho.

yup....

I come to feel threads to heal but also to help others however i can.:)

I have a question
>inb4 faggot
Some days i feel like genetic failure
fat
ugly
tiny dick
Worst part is that every single girl i have ever asked out has always said no
I hate falling in love now

it just means a reminder that im a fucking loser

also i think if my entire life im just going to be thinking what if why not just kill myself now end this shit

right my question does any other user ever feel the same

90% of the NEETs who browse this board do

same guy from and here

we've been there. i type this as i lie on a floor next to a girl who has no interest in me and i have non in her. she's crying cause she's mentally broken. and I'm sad for my own reasons. we all go there and come back. the important thing is when you go there... that you come back from it.

nothing upsets me quite like people feigning interest in my life and my troubles. i'd rather be told by someone that they don't care, rather than be treated as such.

fact is, i don't matter half as much as i'd like to, to the people around me.
i hate being alone, but i hate being around people that make me feel alone, much much more.
i hate that i have nobody. these trust issues make me doubt anyone ever will give half a fuck.

Ah. From someone shitting on a toilet; "you're not alone". I've read "these" words time and time again yet they hold no value to me. I often am inspired to do something and when I start on the tracks to do so, I think far ahead and stop. Wondering; What's the point? Am I the only one? And if not then how do I fix it? It has gotten me hurt more than I'd like to be...

Let's fucking do this folks I'm paying for the next round

Ask not whom but whom'stvs.

bumping thread

Don't let it die...

bump

going to bed but since you asked not to let it die, here you go

No one?

rape her

im married to a girl i met online when i was 15

u can do it user

you know what ill tell you , theres something wrong with our genes , some people are born happy and they stay like that till death , others are always depressed just like me for example , is suffering and shit like that even real ? or thats just some random joke , the fuck for feelings exist

I lost the person of my dreams recently, I don't think I will ever recover. I need to get away so I am flying away from here for a bit, when I come back I need to work on improving myself or there is no hope I can ever get them back.

I met a girl, found we had a ton in common and adored each other. We started dating after being friends for awhile. I have been a pretty heavy drinker for many years. I decide when looking at her that she doesn't deserve that, so I decide to quit. Queue mood swings, depression, lack of sleep, irritability. I fill her in in why I have been acting strange. She says she wants to support me, and be there. It feels good to know that I have someone to help out. Then one night I get really frustrated with myself and it must have been the straw that broke the camel's back. She ended up leaving me after a fight. Now I'm broken hearted, with a stronger than ever desire to get shit faced....

If she knows you're a recovering alcoholic and still can't deal with a fight, she obviously won't stick with you. If a rich Chad were to hit on her she'd be outie 5000. She obviously doesn't care enough about you to work through your problems.
>inb4 "outie 5000" Are you fucking dumb?