Why is being uncircumcised so frowned upon...

Why is being uncircumcised so frowned upon? It's not our fault that we get to feel sex and you cant get naturally lubricated

just jews wanting to feel superior somehow

Obviously because the jews want us to be circumcised so they made people think uncircumcised cocks are ugly and diseased.

Its not frowned upon. Nobody gives a shit. Girls don't give a fuck what your dick is like. Guys don't give a shit what your dick is like. Circumcised guys don't want to feel like they've been unfairly mutilated so they act like being cut is better. Uncut guys feel horrified that other guys have had their cocks unfairly mutilated. Otherwise, nobody gives a SHIT.

does
size
matter
tho

sure, everything matters. It doesn't mean they actually give a fuck about it.

As a literal fag, I care very much. Of the few circumcised men I've been with I absolutely can't get into the sex because the shaft skin is too tight or the skin in so dried out it feels spongy.

Yes but you're already a faggot, and i've excluded the mentally ill from my sample because, well they're fucking nuts.

The only mentally ill in this thread are those who willingly subject themselves and their children to genital mutilation. I'm not surprised though, you fools elected a racist ear of corn and continue to cuck youselves in the east on Israel's behalf.

Like your country has never had an embarrassing leader.

>racist
Stop posting.

Even our most embarrassing leader is practically worshipped by Sup Forums.

Stop living.

>practically worshipped by Sup Forums.
That is both a dead giveaway and nothing to be proud of, since you know, they worship trump too.

It's not a point of pride, but a good point given the situation.

We elected a madman and so have you, oh how different our cultures are jajaja.

ur dick looks like a traffic cone

bump

Dude don't worry, it's WAY better to be uncircumcised. The problem is Americans are fully retarded.
Think about this for a second...they think it's better to cut off the best part of your dick, and there is no evidence of any benefits. Protip: I'm like most non-Americans and still have my dick the way it was meant to be, and it's fucking awesome. Everything you've heard as an argument is bullshit, at least in my experience.

i'm uncircumcised by my foreskin is never around my tip even when soft. idk why, my skin isn't tight but i do think i have a large penis.

im 5.6 inches, you?

like 6.5

not all of us usafags are dipfucktards, im glad im white uncut USAfag master race

nice to meet the opposite of me.

me too!! both parents are polish tho

is your foreskin covering your tip at all times?

no absolutely not. i can see the head inside (only when im hard)

when i was younger my foreskin covered my tip when soft but ive outgrown it and it looks circumcised but it still has the thing on the back of the tip so u know im not circumcised

good, at least you will be able to feel sex.

my parents are from usa, i dont know why they didnt have me cut