Spread out

spread out

spread in

dont be gay

let me begin

shota thread

He says posting lewd boys

Is this a thread without the retards from here ?

If it is, I feel happier already.

for honeypot use only. everyone heres going directly to jail

ELYSIUM?

well, hes clearly not paying attention to the thread hes dumping in, so everytime just start a new one, lol.

So the retards are coming here too?

Is there even a way to effectively separate the good posters from those idiots?

I'd personally waste precious HD space with these cartoons if it means those people will stay away from these threads, shitting with anime shit all over it, pretending to be cats and barking at one another, or whatever the fuck those people do.

Stop replying to yourself.

>6 posters
lol

oh no i constantly enter these threads incognito and argue about how this is wrong and pedophilia. sometimes ill angle it to get material i want, sometimes just for fun.

have you seen the other thread? I don't even know what that shit is anymore.

those fucking people are shitposters, I don't even know why they call that garbage shota, if they're just posting drawings of cartoons in the rain or some shit. It's ridiculous.

oh pretty sure thats some anti shota that just shows up all the time to kill threads. like with trains, but with boring, also degenerate art, lol

This
Pissing in an ocean of piss
Trolls trolling trolls

christ is it really only 15 seconds between posts

what do Sup Forums accounts get

why does it even matter?

how the hell do you keep up with that. with a minute i can atleast read something or shoot somebody. the captcha takes up to 5 seconds sometimes

see thats how long it took me to die

What are you even complaining about.

ITS TOO QUICK

ants

ur mums an ant

Are you intentionally being vague because you think it will generate discussion or something?
Because i dont have patience for that shit.

about what. theres only been one thing mentioned so far

do you really want to see a discussion start?

over post count times? im not sure hes following

I couldn't care less about what these drones are talking, if you want to see a discussion start tell me and I can guarantee you I can get one started.

okay what do you think about abortion

well, that won't start a discussion, it will just attract spammers.

okay fidget spinners?

fuck brb

Why do you guys do these threads so often?
You all seem so burnt out, poking and prodding until an argument starts just so you can make more posts, responding to the same, i'm-not-even-entirely-sure-if-legitimate gawkers in basically the same ways day in day out
It reminds me of how sour conversations would grow towards the end of school trips when everyone's spent a week together and have absolutely nothing new to share.

I come for the arguments

I don't, I essentially just stir shit up to see what happens.

Nothing amuses me more than seeing shotacon faggots trying to justify how they're not pedophiles. lol

But even those are burnt out. Or do you prefer a low energy kind of argument?
In that case i can see a purpose at least

nah, the trick is to have a specific, and not normally argued argument. a common one i do is "50% of these images, the kids look shocked, scared and confused at what their doing you sick fucks". instead of just outright arguing pedophilia is bad, point out that ( if the thread does ) tendency to have non-consenting and obviously rapey nature images. take the normal angle and focus a bit on something that is more personal

More zelda plz

creep. hes like 10

>says the guy posting drawings of children having sex
fucking degenerates

More zelda pls

yeah but links based on a real person

Maybe you've been here too long or i dont come here enough but the arguments i see here are a real low boil
Even when something get's a lot of replies it's not the kind of blind autistic rage you'll see if you bait someone on another board or thread. It just seems to me to be people who were going to post a picture anyway just responding because they have nothing else to respond to which adds to the end of school trip burnt out atmosphere.
Ah fuck it i'm not interested enough to keep asking. do what you want

my diagnosis: it is you who is burnt out

We can always set the thread on fire if you want to see people raging so badly.

ewwwww, if you wanted gore, Sup Forumss got threads for that sorta content

With the personalities and tastes of the average poster in this thread, i wouldn't be surprised if over half the "MODS" and various other comments to that effect to posts like this weren't just people trying to motivate you to post more.

Just making some noise, bruh.

yeah but really 3d is awful