share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It makes your benis stiff!

>took the alex jones supplement
>became redder

Lifter here. Just a pre workout (c4)...whey protein and creatine.

>unflexed
>flexed

Or you could just eat healthy food and work out

>But that's expensive I can't afford to eat healthy

No that's a myth perpetuated by junkfood companies to keep you buying their shit.

>But I don't have time you work out

You absolutely do

This. I wouldn't even class protein as a supplement to be honest, it's just dried powdered milk. Creatine is the only supplement to be scientifically proven to work/have a measurable effect, all the others are BS. Caffeine, green tea and Chilli extracts do work for raising metabolism and increasing calorie burn, but again, they're just food sources I'd say rather than supplements - although you will get some fat burners containing them, along with a whole host of other crap which doesn't work so they're a waste of money.

Take sum dbol and test

Ha yea they'll work too. How's your balls - size of peanuts yet?

C4 is pussy shit...I had to take 3 times recommended amount to feel anything. Take phantomx lasts longer, better jitters.

Also I take l carnitne, bio grow , and protein powder. Also it won't matter shit if you take supplements and don't eat healthy. If you have anymore questions you should go to /fit/ .

Supplement literally means anything you need that you can't get in your diet, if you can't get enough protein you need to supplement it with whey or something else.

This.
Time and consistency. + A little bit of protein (whey or plant based) and you're good.

I mainly ingest plants for vitamins. Garden of Life creates vitamins sourced from foods (rather than synthetically sourced) and are USDA organic. The price may not be pretty but the feeling gets my noggin and body into a functioning gear like a heavenly miracle. Fuck niggers.

since i'm not from hissy/fit/, no.
supplements should only be taken with if you work out, since they cause homosexual tendencies

I agree. Just eat healthy and if you want a boost for whatever reason (vitamins certainly aren't needed), get a few whole foods vitamins.

Spinach is loaded with protein. Popeye is a great teacher. Do you like spinach?

I was replying to the Whey protein comment. Meat, milk, nuts and beans are your best sources of protein, you can't really eat enough of anything else to get enough protein in for an active diet. For the record though I do like spinach

I didn't think there were any plant based proteins with complete amino acid profiles?

Yea I guess, but if you're taking something natural, e.g. milk dried into a powder, then what's the difference between this and an extra glass of milk a day? You wouldn't say I'm supplementing with an extra glass of milk a day or an extra chicken breast would you. I think the term supplement is best used for pills or highly concentrated sources of certain compounds e.g creatine, L-carnitine - both of which are naturally found in foods but when supplementing you take in concentrations much higher than you realistically could by eating food.

so it... so it turns you red?

Amateur bodybuilder here. For pre workout I take EAA's with creatine, during the workout I take BCAA's, post workout I take lean pro matrix protein. I quit taking pre workout supps like c4 and Hyde and all that shit because all it did was make me feel lethargic and tired during the workout. Ever since I switched, I feel incredible. I also am on a strict diet as well. It's really the diet that will transform you. Here's me from Friday. Im bulking for a show in November. I'm 6'1" 195. Only been seriously working out for a year.

You're a dumb bitch

is that a scar on your left arm? bicep tear?

GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! GET A BIG DICK FOR $9999! *FUCKS OP* YUCK, SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, CECILLIA CALLEJO GIMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, YYOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

Haha... It's full of "proprietary blend" if that's the actual label it's probably not legal in the US