What is your excuse for being against innocent women and children taking refuge in your country...

what is your excuse for being against innocent women and children taking refuge in your country? remember several Muslim majority nations would take you in, in a time of crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

heute.de/gastkommentar-von-julian-nida-ruemelin-migration-und-die-g20-47499188.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

their lack of hygiene. sand people don't wash properly and use ridiculous amounts of perfume. you can smell their foul sweat-kebab-armani stench up to 10m.

im not against it. help as many people in need and as an american refugees have always been a part of our historyband makeup. we are the greatest because of immigrants from everywhere helping to built our nation.

Ha the women are probably just as apped to hating me and creating violence as the men are, but the kids can maybe not get that hate in them.

It's simply mean to bomb away their house. Then act like your being nice, by providing refuge, ignoring that a large part of your population did not want the bombs or refugees.
Making them feel unwelcome and patronized, until they get kicked out or leave by themselves.
Should've just stopped bombing.

Because they have a HUGE problem with inbreeding.

Nobody is innocent. Other people would kill you if they had more to gain than lose with your death. The "good" people are only good because they have some childhood conditioning related to suffering.

its not like alt right gatherings and bronies smell like roses either. have you seen pics of those pol neckbeard meetups? sweaty virgins all of them.

theyll fit right in appalachia.

the problem with muslims is the men. they can't be assimilated and have no value. a nation should only allow female immigration.

muslims have assimilated fine in the US.

You first, OP, what is your excuse for being against innocent women and children taking refuge in Muslim countries? Why have you not taken your bitching to Saudi Arabia, United Arab Eremites, Morocco, Egypt, Kenya, Ethiopia, Libya, Algeria, Jordan, Turkey, Iran or Pakistan? There are stable countries in the middle east, and Islam is a "religion of peace" that asks for charity toward other Muslims. Why have you done nothing to encourage refugees to go to those countries instead of Europe and the US, where their ignorance, in-educability, and poor hygiene will have a detrimental effect?

>samefagging this hard

Oh, they have values, values they took from Islam

The peaceful possibility promoted by the left does not exist. There will be war in one continent or the other.

Not taking refugees has the same moral content as choosing the safety of your family over some stranger's life.

Especially where they have bombed night clubs and implemented sharia law

Why are only 40% of the refugees syrian.

Sometimes I see 5%, sometimes 10% and now 40%

Get your facts straight you simpleton

I wish they'd just call it immigration. It's hardly being a refugee when they're not gonna go back and rebuild their lost society and reclaim their homes.

fuck those an-alphabetic underhumans. Nobody wants them and nobody needs them.
We should sink all their incoming ships and just let them die on sea

Why aren't those Muslim nations taking in the refugees then?

They refuse to learn or respect local culture. They in fact get mad it exists then try to destroy it.

And get mad if we infringe on theirs.

Cunts I don't go to fucking Allah land eat bacon and listen to ACDC in the middle of the fucking day and smash tinnies then get mad cause you're mad.

What you don't realize is that the vast majority of terrorists who carried attacks in Europe were not using the refugee crisis to get in

Most of them were there since they were born and just bought the radical narrative on the internet/ from their neighborhood

Even if it was 90% why are people that aren't living in warzone getting accepted
Also most terror attacks aren't from syrians

Because they have no right to be here and I don't particularly want them here.

People who go to autistic meet-ups tend to have their known reputation.

Refugees on the other hand act like immature 16 year olds, drowning themselves in beer and weed ( thanks to a job i've got send to i've found out what they were up to, had to check old lockers coming back from those camps ). I've found a lot of cheap beer cans in bins and sometimes empty bags of weed.

These creatures are the cancer of society, they are not helpless, they're helping themselves, indulging themselves at expense of our cookie pot. acting like asocial zoo apes at that too.

there are so many more successful and
normal american muslims. they come and work hard and contribute. there is no sharia law implemented anywhere. religious zealots are rare and come in every ethnicity.

>What you don't realize is that the vast majority of terrorists who carried attacks in Europe were not using the refugee crisis to get in
>Most of them were there since they were born and just bought the radical narrative on the internet/ from their neighborhood

... and in a generation or so the refuge crisis will convert into a massive bombing, terrorism and hate campaign. It's important to think ahead once in a while - god knows Merkel never will.

>several Muslim majority nations would take you in, in a time of crisis
I'm pagan
even if the government would let me in
the citizens of no muslim majority nation would let me live

also, it isn't just women and children
it is also their husbands and fathers
and brothers
and male cousins
and grandfathers
in fact, only a small portion of the refugees are women and children

it wasnt a nightclub that was bombed it was a hospital in oklahoma city . the nightclub was shot up by a crazy american. just like columbine and sandy hook. very easy access to weapons and poor mental health.

He's talking about the Pulse Nightclub you fucking abysmal retard

Where is there sharia law in the US? the majority of terrorist attacks in the US are isolated cases. The one with the gay strip club was done by a homophobic, secretly gay, man. He might have cited Jihad, but clearly it had to do with his repressed homosexual needs

>They're not innocent
>They're subhuman
>They can't into hygiene or driving
>They're full of diseases that haven't existed in the first world for a century
>They can't be bothered to learn the native language or work. Read: welfare leaches
>They breed like cockroaches
>Everywhere they are allowed in en masse they rape, pillage, and burn
>They take over entire neighborhoods one dwelling at a time and then intimidate/threaten/harass any remaining country natives or non-muslim immigrants into leaving the neighborhood
>When they take over a neighborhood it becomes a muslim ghetto where they will attack any non-muslim who enters and also illegally enforce sharia law with unofficial councils
>They frequently explode, commit vehicular homicide, attack people with knives
>Pedophilia and incest rampant
>They commit female genital mutilation
>They will go to any public pool, beach, concert, or other large gathering and swarm and gang rape women and they don't give a fuck who sees/knows it
>They're rude as fuck, arrogant, and treat non-muslims like complete shit in any scenario

ALSO
The rapefugee hordes are 99% male between the ages of 15-40 - fighting age males. They leave the women and children back home to fend for themselves. The only time you will ever see a complete family unit of rapefugees or women/children is in highlighted media sponsored cases. If you ever watch dashcams of drivers along influx borders or other sweeps or liveleak videos of 'fugee hordes and camps, you will see that it is exclusively young men.

>remember several Muslim majority nations would take you in, in a time of crisis.
None of them would. Not a single one. They won't even take muslim refugees.

Yes, maybe

Depends on how gov handle the situation
If they would just get temporary visas which expire when the war is over it should be fine

I wish Muslim nations could take Muslim refugees, and Christian nations could take their refugees and so on. Nobody can deny there is a late cultural difference especially when one religion demands a separate law be applied to them.

yeah right, i bet ever encounter you had you were the aggressor

what? pulse nightclub wasnt bombed it was just another mass shooting we have because we let crazy people easily have guns.

Arabic Muslims and arabic Christians have the same culture that is different from the west culture.

>crazy people

That's how life works buddy
You can stay with old way and not improve or you can take a risk that may upgrade or may downgrade

>I have 10,000 gumballs, about 12 are poisoned. also not taking any means that the rest are almost definitley going to die, but who gives a shit so long as the fear mongering noise is still blaring on my radio and the burgers still taste like plastic.
Fuckin moron.

Muslims deserve nothing more than to feel the sword of hate they have wielded against the free people of the earth across their Savage necks death to muslims death to islam

Immigrants from western europe built the nation. Not arabian subhumans.

No they have not. Muslims behave themselves when they are the overwhelmed minority in an area. As their numbers grow, their behaviour worsens. They never assimilate, they just get bolder with numbers.

It exists in muslim dominated neighborhoods/ghettos. They enforce the sharia law amongst themselves after they create "no go zones" that the police/natives to the country/non-muslim immigrants won't enter. I imagine there are no very many known muslim no go zones in the U.S as of yet, since the U.S is not taking them in in their hundreds of thousands, but look to any european nation that IS taking them in in droves, and you will see no go zones with sharia law posters and graffiti plastered on every bare wall informing everyone who sees how the must dress and what they must refrain from doing/consuming in the area, under threat of muslim mob "justice".

Also, you don't like homophobes? Guess what muslims do to gays.

When you're country is at war.
If you're an able bodied person; YOU FIGHT.
You fight for your land, you fight for your freedom, you fight for your culture, you fight for you life.
That's it.
All these "refugees" are 70%+ are men of able bodies able to fight for their land but either refuse to or are using it as an excuse for economic migration, NOT refuge.
If it was indeed a refuge for women and children; where are they? Take a picture of the average refuge camp... tell me how many of them are there.
Also, refuge assumes you take temporary residence at the nearest safe country willing to take you in.
You don't cross over poorer countries, willing to take them in by the way, to go to welfare countries.

Actually she isn't lying most isis victims are Muslims but most people that get the prayers and the hashtags spamming are non Muslims

yes america has a mental health problem, combined with easy access guns everywhere and you have shootings everywhere every single day. but hey the nra is making the industry a ton of money.

oddly this makes me fucking angry
are you fucking serious or is this meant to be sarcastic?

Are the Arab Christians teachings really different from the teachings of most Christians? I'd imagine they just follow the Christian Bible more strict like their Muslim counterparts.

Underrated

topkek! thats the kind of risk we have to take hehe

>easy access guns everywhere
Funny how in states where this is not true, violent crime is the highest. Really makes you think.

Arabic christians are frequently stoned to death and have their houses set on fire by arabic muslims. Muslims will not tolerate non-muslims of any ethnicity or cultural background. Christians in Egypt have been getting genocided by the muslims there for years now.

Islam is incompatible with anything non-islam and everything non-islam is incompatible with islam.

I kind of agree being a gun owner myself. I wish mental health screenings were a requirement, but that's not what people want to propose as a law. They want to propose weapon bans, not evaluations and making the people buying them are OK. But the only downside will be that a mental health screening will cost more money for the average American.

Would you take a look at all these women and children migrating to europe, they're also almost white - since syrians are white, and those must be syrians.
heute.de/gastkommentar-von-julian-nida-ruemelin-migration-und-die-g20-47499188.html

What benefit is there to us? At the end of the day you are talking about people with chronic physical and mental health problems due to growing up with malnutrition and in warzones so they will be a massive burden on our health services most are illiterate and those who arent have little more than basic education and we are fast becoming a society where the standard level of education is a bachelor degree which combined with the looming spectre of large scale automation on the horizon almost all of the people being taken in will end up permanently on welfare. The economic risks alone are a massive reason not to take them in you don't even have to consider the social costs of bringing in hordes of people with distinctly different culture, values and religion.

there are guns everywhere. it doesn't matter where you are. you can just drive a few hours and get a gun easily and come back. now combine that with poor mental health and education and we have shooting everywhere all the time.

>Christians in Egypt have been getting genocided by the muslims there for years now.
about 1400 years

pic related it's my favorite hijab fashion

You usually have to wait a week, submit to a government background check, and if you are found to be guilty of a violent crime you get denied.

It's not walk in drop a few hundred and walk out with it.

Kek saved

>it does not matter where you are
you are a typical leftist cunt. the only facts that matter are those helping to prove your sick ideology.
Discussing anything with you is just a total waste of time

why dont people arm themselves then? i teach my kids where and how to use a gun should they ever need it. a part of veing american is being ready and vigilant for a shootout.

>innocent women and children

the fact is we have a lot of crazies and plenty of guns and ammo everywhere for plenty more mass shootings to come.

I've got people asking me for money I barely have, priorities to attend to, and already existent family to take care of. Beyond the loss of human life, why should give it more consideration? To burden myself over a harsh agenda disguised as a good cause? Taking in refugees is like deciding to have kids, you best be prepared, and it doesn't look like we are.

muslims shouldn't be considered people

Anyone who falls for this troll is an idiot.

>Several Muslim majority nation's would take you in, in a time of crisis

Maybe to stone me to death for being a faggot.

You say they're innocent but the majority of them support death for leaving Islam and are inbred to the point where IQ has gone out the window.

typical polarized american faggot, can't answer one thing without deflecting to another

how are those sjw blogs treating you bro/shim/zhe?

pic fucking related, it's another example of trash we should incinerate if we're ever to move forward as a society

Is that one true?

Yeah guys why won't you let these poor refugee children into your country and your wife/gf/daughters bed?

>the aggressor

Yeah I'm sure where he lives it's just as common to stone people to death and throw acid in people's faces.

His "aggression" of being a loudmouth American with no respect for another's culture is just as bad amirite?

thats the shit my boi!

you sound like a barbaric zealot. asking for the death of children because of your own miserable life you must spread your violent filth and hatred everywhere. you and isis have much in common and you all are the problem the world has to overcome to move forward.

Ask anyone who live near a concentration of them and they'll tell you very differently.

>remember several Muslim majority nations would take you in, in a time of crisis.

And yet they're refusing to take in the very refugees you're talking about.

>your own miserable life
how da fuck would you know about the dudes life?
As i said, a leftist cunt who makes his own reality.
>spreading you violent filth and hatred everywhere
then go to a muslim country. I am sure they will accept you and you surely will not get stoned for being a homo.

Mudslimes have nothing but themselves to blame, they took in a religion of war and death of course it won't end well.

>gud bois din bomb nuffin

Give me an example. Where in the *fucking US* is there this fucking problem? THAT'S my question. I never said I wasn't a homophobe, but I'm saying that muzzie that shot the gay club was a repressed homo with problems, and instead of just getting fucked like a good faggot, he decided to kill a bunch of homos and himself rather than deal with the fact that he's a faggot.