Hey b, any tips on how to get raped? I've been trying for days now with no success...

Hey b, any tips on how to get raped? I've been trying for days now with no success. Has anybody here had any luck with this? Any tips?

male or female ?

crazy idea, but this is Sup Forums.

Why not start a thread looking for tips from rapists what they look for in victims etc then you can start doing all the things they look for?

kys

kek
"what did you done before get rapped ?"

No i want to know how to get raped, I'm not a rapist

Hang around niggers and mudslimes in skimpy clothes. Maybe get blackout drunk and pass out. It'll happen. Unless you're too ugly to rape.

Deberías ser mexicano para que te violen con más facilidad, ¿de qué nacionalidad eres pendejo? :v

try to think like a rapist to get rapped

the whole point of rape is not wanting it

>murder someone
>go to prison
>????
>profit

I've been dressing slutty and going to bars, flirting, letting guys buy me drinks and immediately going to the bathroom to leave them with the drink, walking alone late at night, wearing mext to nothing... Worst thats happened is some surprisingly tasteful catcalling

Go to sweden

The whole point is my rape fantasy is fulfilled and I get them sent to jail and get some sort of money

>mext

Tits or gtfo

new type of super hero ..

Give me your contact info

care user

rape dont belong to grils

I'm a straight male, 5'1", 260 lbs
Pic related its me

TITTICUS EXPOSICUS
OR GET THE FUCK OUTTICUS

YOU UNRAPEABLE COW
JUST GTFO

FUCK YOU AND YOUR PUPPY MILL TITS

How do I get fucked in the asshole at knifepoint?

>Fucking troll nigger

>Sup Forums how do I get raped?
>Sup Forums I WANT to be raped.

The first rule of how to be raped is that it's against your will. If you want to be raped, you can't be raped.

Therefore you can't be raped.

This image increases arousal because of that cozy room along with her presence. I've gotten that deep into this.

Well you can thank feminism for that.
Or maybe your a guy who knows this thread sucks.

SAGE.

Lol nogs and mudslimes dont care at all I'd say exactly this if you're near them in skimpy clothes for an amount of time you WILL be raped no doubt about it

Dress up as a goat and go to iraq