Which U.S President would win in a free for all battle?

Which U.S President would win in a free for all battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc
youtu.be/K7y2xPucnAo
yahoo.com/movies/bp/abraham-lincoln-surprising-strength-220542759.html
lincolnportrait.com/physical_man.asp
faceintheblue.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/in-a-mass-knife-fight-to-the-death-between-every-american-president-who-would-win-and-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=esgs5XqLW2Q
cracked.com/article_15895_the-5-most-badass-presidents-all-time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump.

Andrew Jackson, he's got experience

Harriet Tubman because she was the 13th president who worked to genocide all white people, my college professor Schlomo Benosteinbergowitz told me all about it.

Teddy Roosevelt

We need another Andrew Jackson to genocide these Injuns. I swear to God, how are they able to willingly reproduce without vomiting or backing out?

Andrew Jackson or Trump

Obama. He might look a little girly, but white people can't fight.

George Washington was a badass general, he could kick some ass. Also Jackson of course

Came here to say this.

>white people can't fight.
>implying Jackson didn't beat the shit out of an assassin

Andrew Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt

FDR. You can't hit a cripple but they can hit you.

Vladimir

Ulysses S. Grant

Armed or unarmed?

Either way I think Teddy's got this.

And that was old man Jackson, long after he was out of office.

The man who can only do 2kg flies with terrible form? No.

Theodore Roosevelt would win, simply because he'd shoot you.
In fisticuffs, Lincoln would win. Because he used to be a bare knuckle boxer.

>white guy beat another white guy
is this your argument my mane?

Dwight D. Eisenhower.

the fuck is wrong with you plebs?

Oh well maybe Ulysses S. Grant. If he was sober or at least coherent enough to know what was going on.

>franklin
he wasn't even a president

But zeus was?

Both of them were pussies. Lincoln would have them both beat.

Yeah, didnt he do something about deregulating the Fed and passing the Glass-Steagal act?

Polk

Ok maybe... To quote fight club "Think of that reach!"

Eisenhower was pretty damn tough and smart though.

Washington. Obvi

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

Yeah, but then again JFK looked pretty cool tooyoutu.be/K7y2xPucnAo

yup, that dude's got brain damage or he's dead

I'm convinced Jackson can take anyone in a fight since he obviously has the will of god on his side.
>POW at 14 and survived smallpox
>over a hundred duels prior to his presidency
>in one duel the nigga got shot, stuffed his handkerchief in the wound, shot his opponent, and just lived with a bullet near his heart for the rest of his life
>no this isn't .22 caliber pussy shit, that's a fuckin musket ball in his chest
>cleared out the Indians and fought the British
>assassin tried to shoot him in the face, the gun misfired
>the assassin pulled out another gun, and that fucker misfired as well
Jackson is more hardcore than just about everyone, regardless of skin color.

He punched an 80 yo grand-ma. You don't punch an 80 yo no matter what she said.

Damn. I didn't know Jackson was THAT much of a badass. I wish he wasn't being replaced with that nigga Tubman on the 20 dollar bill.

>Andrew Jackson, he's got experience
Andrew Jackson!!!!

Beat the Jews even!

>nobody mentions accomplished wrestler lincoln

Jackson hated kikes and their banks, I can't wait for him to get off that monopoly money.

/thread

Jackson was a true American badass

from some light googling he allegedly survived a campaign against the indians living off of only acorns for a while as well, but I had never heard that before and it seems a little far fetched

He hated the banks so I'm sure putting him on money was just their way of saying fuck you

Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt. Teddy did an entire speech after an assassination attempt, with a bullet in his stomach. Jackson killed pirates and just didn't give a fuck, killed men in duels too.

Yeah that's a good point, except he's still gonna be on the money, just on the back.

Obama, he's stronger than all those retarded white boys

came here to post this desu

Just remember to write "NIGGER" on every bill and he may yet rest in peace.

Will do, tennishoe

see That's not even an exhaustive list either.

What are we talking here? Lets say,

Bare handed cage match, at time of their initial inauguration, everyone at once.

In the above conditions, Lincoln.
>6'2" 215 lbs
> he was "large of his age, and had an axe put into his hands at once, and from that till within his twenty third year, he was almost constantly holding that most useful instrument..."

"You couldn't be in the frontier and not do hard labor. .... While eyewitness accounts conflict, the then-23-year-old tangled with one Jack Armstrong of New Salem, whom Lincoln would describe as "strong as a Russian bear." Neither could get the best of the other, and they would later become great friends. Whatever the actual outcome, Lincoln's first law partner called the match a "turning point."

When a small gambler tricked Bill Greene, Lincoln's helper at the store, Lincoln told Bill to bet him the best fur hat in the store that he [Lincoln] could lift a barrel of whisky from the floor and hold it while he took a drink from the bunghole. (1926, Carl Sandburg's "Abraham Lincoln" (1926)
He did it squatting, spat out the whisky after he took his drink, and the gambler paid up. Lincoln also got physical at his first political speech ever at Pappsville, right outside Springfield. A fight broke out in the crowd, and Lincoln saw a friend about to get pummeled. Wrote historian Donald: "Quitting the platform, he strode into the audience, seized the accident by the neck and the seat of his trousers, and, as one witness remembered, threw him twelve feet away."

sauce: yahoo.com/movies/bp/abraham-lincoln-surprising-strength-220542759.html

lincolnportrait.com/physical_man.asp

Yes to both. Teddy didn't fuck around and Lincoln was a pretty tough guy.

No one has seen this?faceintheblue.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/in-a-mass-knife-fight-to-the-death-between-every-american-president-who-would-win-and-why/

Yes, and when handing it to cashiers or people I'm trading with, I'll be sure to put Andrew's face on the visible side.

I'll do that too

me too

youtube.com/watch?v=esgs5XqLW2Q

Reminds me of that.

>took a drink from the bunghole

never saw that before, neat

cracked.com/article_15895_the-5-most-badass-presidents-all-time.html

Some 70 year old biker guy elbowed the side of my car door and screamed fuck you cause I wouldn't let him merge
fucker just cut the line and waited at the end until someone let him in
Followed him to the gas station and told him off, smacked the glasses off his dumb face
No 70 year old is gonna scream "fuck you" in my face and get away with it

Teddy is my hero. After McKinley was shot and on his death bed, Teddy said fuck it and went on vacation. And a month after he became president? He invite Booker T Washington to dinner at the white house. This shit almost caused Civil War #2, but Teddy said he'd happily do it again. And he created the National Parks system only because he loved hunting so much he wanted an endless supply of game.

George Washington was a fucking badass, fought in 2 wars against superior forces
He was also tall as fuck

I'm pretty sure Teddy kicked death's ass and took his place.

I dunno Jackson loved to get behind some brown sugar apparently.

Teddy was special forces.
Did a speech with a .32 slug in his chest.
shot bears, lions etc

Him and Jackson were mega badasses. Jackson loved killing and his only regret was not killing more people.

wow it's been a long time since I've seen a troll physics pic

"I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun."
t. Andrew Jackson

Fucking crazy right? Post more

Thank you 4 the memes

FDR or JFK

Are her boobs still blind? Where are they going? Where are they going?

Reagan of course.

You cant fight nukes.

However Bush Sr has extensive Cia contacts.

He could always sabotage Regans launch capabillities.

This is getting tense desu

>talks about U. S. Presidents
>posts image of Benjamin Franklin

...Americans.

That's some guy.

You don't hit grams, you fucking ingrate.

>tfw this is the only Andrew Jackson pic from the artist that did OP's pic

Thank you for not making me point out that OP's pic was unrelated.

Actually, he looks a little gay.

Lincoln.
He was like 6'4
He was a wrestling champion.
Lincoln got in several fist fights.

If it's a fist fight the main contenders are Lincoln because of his experience with boxing and the fact he was a big nig, Roosevelt due to being the kind of hardy macho outdoorsman and Jackson considering how he had a very high pain tolerance, massive temper and sheer force of will. I think Lincoln would beat Roosevelt due to his superior size and boxing experience, he'd probably beat Jackson as well but Jackson seems like a fucking wild card that won't go down unless you actually smash his brains out of his skull. If firearms are involved it comes down to Roosevelt and Jackson, if it's a duel or a smaller open area Jackson has the upper hand and would likely win but I think if it was a deathmatch in a heavily wooded forest where ambush tactics come into it Roosevelt would then have the upper hand since he was a big game hunter. Even then Jackson has shown he's capable of being shot and maintaining his composure and fire back but Roosevelt isn't a pussy either.

Overall I'd say Jackson is the most versatile but it really depends on the situation.