Woah

>this was released in 2012
Can we just talk about how forward thinking and influential this album is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dN0czUMRMU8
svccy.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>woah dude let me combine the vaporwave aesthetic with the trap sound both of which are insanely popular right now

hell I think BB is one of the best vaporwave artists out but he's not """forward-thinking""" in the slightest

agreed OP does have a point though with the influence of the record though
dude is known for spawning the vaportrap genre

haha good one OP

>vaporwave
reddit.com

>I'M JUST A KID
like literally WOAH dude haha

Are you actually mentally handicapped?

Again. This came out in 2012. That type of trap sound wasn't common.

this - the best vaporwave artist part.

maybe for plebs like you. that was literally the start of edm trap. you were still prolly sucking skrillas dick faggot.

yeah if you're 13

daniel needs to stop doing collabs with shitty artists

this

???

Iggy Pop
FKA Twigs
Anohni

before those recent collabs he did work with other lesser known artists who were more similar in style to him. now he's just working with known names that are either past their prime or just suck

oh god is he going the KP route and just becoming in-house producer for the big money artists

I wouldn't be mad at him for it since he's given us more than enough classics but damn that would be disappointing

in 2012 there was no trap at all, barely any vaporwave, certainly not a combination of the two.

>in 2012 there was no trap at all
>barely any vaporwave

LMAO

vaporwave was already a popular meme by 2011 user

how wrong can you be?

vaporwave scene started in summer 2012

>tfw kids think vaporwave was a thing since 2010

vaporwave was a thing since 09 actually. whether or not the "scene" for it was alive then is immaterial

>tfw kiddies think vaporwave scene started in 2012

argurably started in 2011 and LMAO again at trap not being """"a thing""""""" at all you're so underage/newfag

what? the scene started way before 2012 hell the decline of vaporwave in popularity was around start of 2013 so I know you are clueless

link me an article, a blog or whatever that used the term vaporwave in 2011
cmon i wait. :-)

>inb4 you can't

don't argue with nu-Sup Forums guys they don't really know anything about music beyond the artists name and discography

>he thinks the birth of a genre starts when someone names it
how embarrassing

I'm pretty sure he's just shitposting but I wouldn't be surprised with the influx of reddit kiddies we've had

we were talking about the scene, not the genre.

>again, he thinks vaporwave was a thing since 2010

it's like saying post rock existed in 1981

this was about the genre not the scene then you changed subjects to the scene

here's some 09 vaporwave btw youtube.com/watch?v=dN0czUMRMU8

b t f o
t
f
o

Are you sure you meant to reply to me? Because if so, you sound fucking stupid as hell.

>barely

learn to read.
like i sad, in 2012 there was barely any vaporwave, the actual scene emerged in summer 2012 (around july), and then exploded in 2013.
op was right when he said blank banshee made something ahead of its time, because those two genres had just started at the time.

at the end of 2011

I like new type of vaporwave/vaportrap ... I call original vaporwave with original stuff like this...

svccy.bandcamp.com/releases

What do you think?

Why LaraCroft, doe?

>FKA Twigs
come on, she isn't that bad, and is the best out of all these recent electro-r&b artists
>Anohni
OPN was literally the only reason that Hopelessness was good.