How do we end new wave feminism once and for all? If I ever saw one irl, I would probably do something

How do we end new wave feminism once and for all? If I ever saw one irl, I would probably do something.

Ignore them. Trolls grow and live only if fed.

to be honest user feminism is cancer and what it once stood for is now tarnished if you actually think about it its the men that are somewhat getting fucked over think about it. when the women divorces a man she takes all his shit including the kids even if shes the one that cheated, and so on im sick of this shit man i want to get married to the one i love but it kills me to think i can loose all my shit in a second ya know everything i worked for fuck man i wanna do something

this is b, not pol

Sup Forums is for random shit faggot kys go back to lurking

Dudes are also 80% of suicides. So much privilege we just gotta escape it.

Maybe you shouldn't have sexualized the 12 year old from Dog with a Blog in the first place.

>end feminism once and for all

Doesn't work like that. You can't make one logic proof argument, or some air tight example and expect everyone to drop the ideology within minutes. If you want to get rid of feminism you need to take the time to slowly debate it and expose the problems and issues it causes/has

>if I saw a feminist I'd probably do something

No you wouldn't. Unless your a NEET NOOT, you've passed by, talked to or worked with a feminist at some point.

Are there really people in here who believe this drivel? Like, seriously, and not just in the ironic, baiting way that Sup Forums used to do?

Start a new branch of feminism that uses feminist logic to prove that traditional values are the best. Like how being married gets women more money and free time allowing them to stay home care free having control over the family and children.

I mean Sup Forums has trolled the radical feminist to campaing agaist fathers day and free bleeding. Just keep pushing into more ridiculous depths until more moderates start to go against them and/or the radical come to come to such conclusion that they turn into antithesis of what they tried to pull. We know their lingua and they don't have any sense of humour.

do you think i can get a way with a shirt that says Chauvanist ?

>let me tell you three reasons why women should vote
>MUH family, MUH gap

Opinion discarded user. None of these are good arguments and you should feel bad.

like any cancer.

their cause will die out.

remember when no one was to buy gasoline on July whentherfuckever every year?
remember the 99%ers?

they die out when you don't pay attention to them

You probably don't love her if you don't trust her then fag

When gender equality hits them in the face.

Feminist beating black man. I cannot compute.

i would have pulled the race card right off the bat

>DWAB

get with the times.

it's important to keep them happy. Or at least they should think they're happy. Just look at some dumb bimbo-slut. She's perfect use - AND she's happy, because all that she wants is attention. We have to give them credit if they do something right - like dress like a slut and mostly care about how they look. Don't fight the bad things, push the good ones

> If I ever saw one irl, I would probably do something.
Yeah, too bad you're a fucking loser who probably never leaves his house.
KYS