Could some one sauce the jewtube vid on this?

Could some one sauce the jewtube vid on this?

thats literally the entire video

there isnt anything else

there is a lot more, she stops puts on her jacket and keeps walking

the german women laughing is pretty funny too, some one in such a bad shape almost extinct yet she still laughs out loud at the dumb nigger taking over her country.

Post the video you fucking cunts

Not the sauce because smaller image. But still the full clip.

Wtf is going on here?

Niggers stealing free candy looks like

They took more than allowed and then the last nigger stole the cauldron with the rest of the candy.

wtf did he hit him with?

a jar?

well it did seem to do the job of getting him away

wtf? story?

See part 1

There is no part 1 you dumb cunt

waste of an opportunity in my opinion. she just got knocked unconscious, is having convulsions, probably will die in the next few minutes anyways, why not fuck her and bust a nut. other than the chance you might get aids or something at that point why not. and before people go white knight on me fuck you this is Sup Forums this is what you find here 24/7.

this makes me sad :(

Watch out you don't cut yourself there, buddy.

They are monkeys, it is what monkeys do.

Any image you have of niggers are niggers dressed up like monkeys in a suit.
poke them for 15 sec and they chimp out

It literally took me 5 seconds to google "woman walking wrong way airport" and it was the fumirst result. How do you function on the internet being so retarded? No, im not posting link, take the opportunity to learn from your idiocy.

>woman walking wrong way airport
Then why dont you link it, ow right because that is the short version with out the laughter

Backstory: Dutch guy rents out apartment, throws lady down the stairs. Under investigation by the police. Happened yesterday or so.

Niggers never want to get the fuck out of your house when you tell them too, thats the point you beat them half to death and call the cops.
When the fam shows up you beat them half to death too, its the only way not to become a target to the whole nig fam

Its a 30 second video with laughter and an airport staffer riding by on a cart and laughing with them. Youre dumb beyond words. Still not linking

There is a long webm in this thread already. Summer fags.

Holy shit, what's the story here?

Guy on facebook live streamed murdering random people. He's in prison now.

God damn that's brutal. Thanks for giving me the details.

/watch?v=Hq4NpVYxLqE

sauce? they stole some banans or wtf?

You are a Jew. I am ABRAHAM

Is that John Barrowman?

?