The fact that this band is one of the most beloved and discussed bands on here proves that this board is filled with...

the fact that this band is one of the most beloved and discussed bands on here proves that this board is filled with potential t-umblrinas and redditors

fuck off nigger

it makes me feel great about liking buttrock, pop, nu-metal etc... so I hope radiohead will never stop being discussed here.

And?

it's shameful to admit that you like Radiohead, since liking Radiohead means that you\re basically a tumblrina/redditor who for some reason went to the wrong website

*you're

Right, because all Radiohead fans are redditors/tumblrinas

all Radiohead fans are potential redditors/tumblrinas
read OP

quick give me some music to un-reddit/tumblr myself

>not knowing Sup Forums has always been left wing.

Cuckservatives are largely incapable of making palatable music, so why the surprise?

Or it means that people want to feel superior by choosing to listen to this pretentious garbage

Kid Rock
Godsmack
Clay Aiken

>potential t-umblrinas and redditors
that's retarded
liking literally any band makes you a potential tumblrina or redditor
i guarantee you that there's at least ONE redditor or tumblr user who likes your favourite band

Who isn't a potential tumlrina?

How about me you retard

I only listen to fine pieces of classical music like Bach's Goldberg Variations and only the finest of rock albums like Trout Mask Replica. But I assume a redditor like yourself will have trouble understanding those.

Well you're still a potential one surely? You're obviously a very emotional and stubborn individual so you're not particularly far from being a tumblrina really, you just talk different bullshit with the same level of vehemence and ignorance.

I look forward to your reply about how none of that is true. I'm sure it will be most illuminating.

I agree OP.

me

but what if i only listen to the hard rock radiohead songs like palo alto and trans atlantic drawl

Reddit is liking Radiohead
Sup Forums is liking The Beach Boys

But there's people on Sup Forums who like radiohead and there's people on reddit who like the beach boys

But I like both