Ok right wing retards, how the hell can you losers not find jobs? Job openings are ALL TIME highs

REAL OFFICIAL unemployment is 5%, jobless claims are at 40 year lows, 60% of new jobs are paying over $25 per hour, 95% of Obama job creation is full time.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOSERS COMPLAINING ABOUT?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/93 gorillion/
archive.is/1bpTm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The admitted shill returns.

are you a paid obama shill?

>not capable of proper python coding analysis

kek

The biggest irony of this Canadian "muh jobs" faggot is that he is a NEET

I admitted to be studying how right wingers deal with facts.

They're charts directly from FRED. Why would I need coding?

Based on the pathetic responses, I'm assuming you retards agree with all my facts.

Yawn

Anyone who took five minutes to Google search the Labor Bureaus official statistics will find that there are like 5 different unemployment rates.

Real unemployment that includes people unemployed for more than a year is about 11 or 12 percent. Yeah it's been going down slowly but Obama hasn't done shit for it. Also more government jobs isn't necessarily good.

The biggest irony of you assburgers is that you hate President Obama even though he's done so much for you.

Those ones on the right are not me. Don't misrepresent me. And I haven't posted those charts in a while. I told you I got new ones.

You're right, he's made our country bow down to shitty second world nations and violate the basic law of our nation.

>implying any of those are graduate positions
>implying anything except senior jobs are growing (including blue collar)
>implying the real bad statistic isn't youth unemployment, which in most countries besides America and Israel are at great depression levels
>implying the real problem isn't that the only jobs created will be destroyed by the technocracy and the jobs needed aren't
>implying the real reason we bitch isn't because toxic globalism and pathological preferences for "developing nations" doesn't cause all decent jobs to be either outsourced or hired diversly
We're complaining because your apologism of Marxism

Hey that's my screenshot I took! Yeah no shit dumbass. All those rates have been cut in half under Obama. I posted them right here at the top U3 has been the official unemployment rate for decades. It doesn't suddenly become fake because right wing retards went full autist.

U4 INCLUDES DISCOURAGED workers. It's 5.3%.

U5 is 6%.

U6 is not a unemployment rate. It's UNDER-employment rate. It's 9.7%.

All have been cut in half under Obama.

So again, wtf are you bitching about?

> Also more government jobs isn't necessarily good.

That's private sector job creation genius.

>implying everyone is qualified

You seriously need to think before you speak there won't always be a german to tell you how stuff works, y'know

I have a job.
>REAL OFFICIAL
>95% of Obama job creation is full time
Grammar, motherfucker, do you have it?

Sounds like you're talking about Trump surrendering to Russia.

Obama has been America back on top of the world.

Youth
Unemployment

Motherfucker, fuck the ageist baby boomers who only look after themselves, without creating jobs for youths there's going to be a serious experience deficit in the near future.

Unemployment isn't a problem. 5% is almost a good level... If you're a corporatist shill.
Youth unemployment is a problem. If we don't have money, we can't pay your pensions.

Oh I agree with you right wing retards aren't qualified for jobs because they're fucking morons and don't have skills. But they're not helping themselves by sitting in their mothers basements all day and bitching about Obama.

Does anyone have that I can't argue facts so I will pick out grammar picture for this faggot?

Youth are in high school, and then university.

Where is this youth unemployment meme coming from?

Is this new 93 gorillion?

>REAL OFFICIAL unemployment is 5%,
For people actively searching for work. Not the millions of capable workers that have been laid off since 2008
>jobless claims are at 40 year lows, 60% of new jobs are paying over $25 per hour,
for shitskins applying for work visas on jobs that could be filled by native citizens
>95% of Obama job creation is full time.
Define full time, is that 5 separate 32 hours in a minimum wage job that barely covers benefits plus a 120k job to Mr Patel where he fires all the natives and hires other H1B applicants?>WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOSERS COMPLAINING ABOUT?
See my responses to your post

>leaf posting the same thread with the same pics for the 10th time today

$0,02 have been added to your Correct The Record Account.

Wow why so salty?
Is it because of the weed?
Don't let your self get worn down by this cuck we all get ripedof by politicians eventually

I was thinking about going through the archive myself and making a similar image. Glad someone did it. I didn't know it had been going on since march though.

Stop triple posting you fucking plebeian.

>93 gorillion
Archive shows your copy paste comments

your own pictures say it's 20-25% discounting kids in school and your 100 year old cuckma

Full time has the same BLS definition it has had for decades.

Chart. Pic related.

>For people actively searching for work. Not the millions of capable workers that have been laid off since 2008

They've gotten their jobs back and then some.

As you can see every measure from U3 to U6 has fallen by half. The U4 includes DISCOURAGED. It's 5.3%.

Who tricked you into believing right wing lies?

Find me the last time I posted a thread with the job openings chart. Go ahead I'll wait you disgusting filthy liar.

Just tellin it how it is Mohammed.

Tell that to that one fucking Canadian who complains about muh no job

The ones on the right aren't me.

reminds me of what happens here

>last month president announces 60k less people looking for job (in category A, meaning who have not worked a single hour in the month)
>then the people who check the other stats notice that the numbers in category B and C (people who worked at least one hour but less than half time) rose by 58.5k
>doesn't account for the people who just stopped looking through the official government agency

U6 only counts short term disaffected, not long term. real unemployment is around 22%

>REAL OFFICIAL

Those two words are contradictory.

Also, the real unemployment rate is over 25% for the working-aged.

It's funny all your Obama worshiping and Trump is still going to take over and there is nothing you can do about it because you come off as an unlikable retard you just give him more support.

That's my point though. The Canadian economy is shit. We just had 10 years of Conservative government.

You Americans don't realize how good you have it is what I'm saying.

I have to admit I missed you OP

You're an idiot. The U4 which INCLUDES DISCOURAGED workers is 5.3%.

>Also, the real unemployment rate is over 25% for the working-aged.

No it isn't. You just pulled that out of your ass.

Here are the U3 to U6 measures.

Just because you retards don't understand how jobs reports work, doesn't mean you get to make up imaginary numbers.

Obama will annihilate the man-baby.

u6 doesn't account for long term disaffected

>JUST GET A JERB!!

This is Odumbo's "Let them eat cake" moment

i deliver packages to peoples' homes

there is always someone home

almost literally nobody works

Graduate employment statistics you cuck. People in education don't contribute to the youth unemployment statistic.

Reminder the only good Canadian is Stefan Molyneux, rest of you are leftist cucks.

Lol he's back. The hysterical Canadian. Every time you make a thread you post the exact same hysterical word salad. You never directly address arguments, just the same shit over and over. You keep it up until you get completely BTFO, then disappear and make a new thread. And you seem to do this 24 hours a day.

You are literally worthless. Your entire life is devoted to posting the same shit over and over and getting beaten in arguments on Sup Forums of all places. You would have been more use if your mother should have just thrown you in a blender and let the dog lap you up.

Wrong on both accounts. U6 is under-employment.

The U4 includes ALL discouraged workers. There is no other definition of discouraged.

You realize this:

>not long term. real unemployment is around 22%

is just a right wing retard meme some guy made up to sell $175 subscriptions to idiots. Right?

That chart is from 2010. How sad. Why are you so willing to lie and deceive your fellow right wing retards?

Like I said nearly 60% of jobs created are paying over $25 per hour.

The U4 does. It's 5.3%.

This.

>lol I fix unemployment by making retail and factory jobs!
It's worse in Melbourne.

Gillard pretty much ensured women unemployment was completely their fault, because fucking "Melbourne shopping capital." Gillard literally did not give a fuck about STEM grads.

Who fucking cares? There is no problem for people with experience on their resume. The problem is youth unemployment and just youth unemployment.

Only if you live in a job creation state.

>Get out of college with 2 year degree
>Find shitty job in bank
>Quit
>Try to sell real estate in Hongcouver yo make money
>Capitalize on bubble like a Jew
>lol
>Doesn't work
>Can't find any jobs
>Need to upgrade skills at school again to get a job
>Still can't sell shit
>Fucking just stab me in the face somebody please

I've addressed every right wing retard argument so far in this thread. Why are you blatantly lying?

>assburgers
making theads everyday shilling for obama is the height of autism

Let's see if you can backup your claim.

Find me the last time I posted a thread like this with the job openings chart. Go ahead I'll wait you disgusting filthy liar.

u6 doesn't count persons that haven't looked for a job over 12 months but are older than 16 and not retired.

u6 doesnt account for the long term disaffected.

Guess it's good he's not the one Trump is running against =^)

>2011

kek

The Canadian economy is a joke. Move to the US.

Archive his comment pls
They are copy-paste

Most of the job growth is in the south and east. It's probably libtards who are complaining about not finding a job.

>REAL OFFICIAL unemployment is 5%
yeah that's where i stopped. maybe next time tone it down a bit if you want anyone who isn't retarded to bite.

You don't even know what the U6 is clearly. U6 is part timers who want full time.

What you're talking about is the U4 which includes ALL discouraged workers. It's 5.3%. Pic related.

Do you have any how fucking useless a right wing retard would have to be to not be able to get a job in this economy? That's kind of my point. You right wing retards the biggest losers of society that you've had to make up a new category for yourselves. "Long term disaffected"

AHAHA

skills gap
when entry level positions are asking for 5 years of experience, something is fucked up

Obama will be campaigning against him in the general.

>retards
>losers

I'm pretty sure you just committed a hate crime with that language. Don't make me report you to the Prime Minister

No they're not. I'm typing them right now.

You retards and your conspiracy theories...

Uhh no it's definitely the Trumptards.

Obama's support doesn't mean much now outside of the delusional leaf here and there. Hillary definitely won't make the average black voter get off the couch and go vote for her and if Bernie goes independent she will be so blown out it won't even be a race.

Get a load of this guy.

This new tech bubble is close to bursting. You can already see it starting to ripple up from the semiconductor industry into other industries in the tech arena.
Screenshot this post and come back to it in 1 year if you don't believe me.

You're so mad little boy it's funy how the progressive left is always the violent part of society
But well i guess That's the way "smart" people try to work things out

Fun fact try to have an dialog about any controversial topic with a leftie and than try the same with a right winger only the later will part with you in a good way
Always argue against them never give in, you gonna see how it will turn out little man

Also i can't belive how stupid lefties are just because some media outlet is telling you you're smart because of your political ideologue, you seriously belive you're smarter than anyone else?
How pathetic is that?
The same people are lying to you day after day after day but not this time right?
Because they make you feel better, superior, to other people you can now look down to without being capable of forming a coherent thought on your own

Im right wing i speak 4 languages german english spanish polish and im learning mandarin atm do you know what the fun part is about it?
I don't know anyone who can speak spanish polish or mandarin nor do i need it in any way shape or form im just doing it for the lulz while you're shitposting on 4chinz

Stay mad canacuck

It'll be a team of Obama, Bill and Hillary and Bernie. Will be unstoppable.

Obama's continually rising approval ratings only means more trouble for your man-baby.

He's right except he included retired people so technically wasn't lying =^)

>Sounds like you're talking about Trump surrendering to Russia.
You mean wanting to work together with Russia on terror. I thought you liberals wanted to avoid war
>Obama has been America back on top of the world.
English bitch

Wait a minute. Are you so retarded that you think the employment-to-population ratio is the unemployment rate? Please don't tell me you're actually this mentally handicapped.

Literally cannot get an internship in my field with 8 years of relevant experience. It's rage inducing. Everything is nepotism when it comes to government employment or diversity hires.

Jesus, OP, you are an indoctrinated asshole.

archive.is/1bpTm

Obama has put America back on top of the world.

Lol Trump will start so many wars. The man is unstable. Someone made fun of his hands like 30 years ago and he's still not over it. Drumpf is literally a man-baby.

>Persons marginally attached to the labor force are those who currently are neither working nor looking for work but indicate that they want and are available for a job and have looked for work sometime in the past 12 months.
They only count persons that have only been searching for jobs within the past 12 months. they do not include the long term disaffected that haven't searched for a job over 12 months.

>% of American's over the age of 16 employed
are you?

Unless bitter Berniebros would vote for Trump just to spite Hillary.

I don't really care what those numbers say OP because you're still a KEK and I am starting my on business! Fuck the job market!! I can't what until my company name is approved and I can FINALLY MOVE UP IN THE WORLD. If you want to do something RIGHT you have to do it yourself! LEAF!

Thanks for proving my poont there

Even that little bit is to much that is exactly the mindset the left works becuase you could realise you're just as stupid as the people you're angy at for doing the "wrong" things

You need to grow up or atleast read a book from time to time so your little brain won't hurt that much

>le ebing reaction pic reply

with a average MoE of around 5%

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

So you think my retired, elderly, frail 80 year old grandmother is UNEMPLOYED?!

HOLY SHIT. You people didn't even graduate high school did you?

AHAHAHA Trump is mentally unfit for office.

What about the 15 million stay at home moms like Melania Trump? What about the millions of high school students? What about the millions of full time university students like Tiffany Trump? What about early retirees? What about the disabled?

HOLY SHIT right wing mental retardation is OFF THE CHARTS!

That's U5. Now read me U4 you little liar.

>so many wars
Such as what? Your complaining about Trump being weak with Russia but with better relations with Russia it will mean less involvement for America. Unstable is the rest of the establishment want3ng WW#

It's like you can't read leaf I said that he included retired people which TECHNICALLY makes it true though that 42% aren't employed since retired people aren't working. =^)

everything's fine, just buy those 30yr bonds, interests rates are back to 2%, qe just WORKS

That's not Obama's approval rating.

>the same Canadian comes on this board every day posting his same bullshit charts and gets BTFO every fucking day

Please leave, commie faggot.

So you just admitted that using the employment to population ratio as an unemployment rate is completely retarded.

November will be great.

Find me the last time I posted a thread with this job openings chart. Go ahead I'll wait you disgusting filthy liar.

too autistic to work
too normie to be an autist