youtube.com/watch?v=pRXDGIxQWC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ali
Jordan
Brady

Brady > Dad Killer > Draft Dodging Muslim

jordan brady ali

Ali > Ali > Ali

Brady is actually in the most popular sport in the USA and the only other sport to hold that title was baseball, so you'd have to compare him to Babe Ruth or someone.

Brady will never be as well known as Jordan. Go to any third world shit hole and they can tell you who Michael Jordan is. Ali too.

Who cares about third world shit holes?

Number One
Number One
Number One
They played in different sports

mayweather jordan jon jones

Jordan was better at basketball than Brady is at football or Ali was at boxing

This.

Ali isn't even the goat HW

Don Bradman > everyone else in history

Brady > Lincoln > Washington

Wayne Gretzky, Tam Brody, Larry Bird

No nig list

>leaving out the great one
>literally "The Great one(1)"

fag

They'll also tell you the Bills are the greatest franchise after 4 Super Bowl wins.

If brady wins this next owl does he get his face on mount rushmore

Jordan had league-wide defensive rules changed so that he could dominate. He also got foul calls way more than anyone else. Jordan was great, but his GOATness was manufactured 100%.

>Jordan
Wilt was better.

>Ali
Ray Robinson was better.

Insult to Ali hes the greatest

you should, you're living in one.

tiger
ali
jordan
lemieux
peyton
bonds

>tiger over Jack

You don't belong here no more.

This

Tim Donaghy is on the record saying that he never even had to fix to make wads of cash - he said superstars get highly favorable treatment to the extent that it alters games to the point of predictability. The NBA is somewhere between actual sports and WWE.

>tiger woods #1
>Payton manning anywhere near the top 15 with only 1 superbowl
>lemieux
>bondsteroids

Jordan, Ali, Brady
Coming from the Pats and Brady's number 1 fan

Literally everything in that list is meme as fuck except Jordan and Ali.

Most of the world has no clue who Brady is, you're better off putting Federer or something there.

For me, it's Pulisic.

scholes
xavi
pirlo

most underrated: bosquets

Underrated kek

>Arriaga
>Arriaga II
>Barriaga
>Aruglia
>Pizzoza

Brady-MJ-Conor McGregor

Ali not even the best heavyweight.

>Ali
>GOAT

????

nice

Brady is further ahead of the competition for the title of GOAT in his sport than either Jordan or Ali.

Better conversation would be Brady vs. Gretzky vs. Ruth

Ali isn't the GOAT in boxing though.

Reminder that after winning his fourth Superbowl, Brazillian news referred to Tom Brady as "Giselle Bundchen's husband"

Ali was the most popular and a media darling, not GOAT. You can't make any GOAT claim in football due to rule changes and different eras. Only Jordan can really be on there. You could make a case for Ruth, as he was the best in the live and dead ball eras.

>never scoring more than double-digits
>"""GOAT"""

smitty van warben yaeger man-jensen... he was Number One

superlative kek

Brady is more like the Bill Russell than Jordan.

If winning is the only measure of greatness, he is the best. But if you are looking at individual talent, he isn't miraculous.

Sergey Makarov best winger of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRXDGIxQWC0

There will never be an athlete that dominates a sport like gretzky ever again

Jordan > Ali > Brady.

because the one guy who did was before Gretzky.

Muhammad Ali was against racemixing.

I can't support a bigot like that.

good post

where's Messi fucking amerifags.

I always wanted one of those shirts

fucking starving Africans get all the breaks

>Only ever plays against white midgets
>GOAT

Brady doesn't have to play defense. That knocks him down many pegs in itself.

by virtue of not being a nog, brady is better than both

>tfw not the descendant of a slave

all because of the bad boys. jordan couldn't beat the pistons at their height so he bitched to the league and had them call fouls differently. the bad boys booty blasted the faggot bulls and their faggot little mj. bill laimbeer >>>>>>> MJ

>DUDE RACISM LMAO

>not including gretzky

Smh

>a nation with 0 aircraft carriers and bugs the size of housecats calling a nation with 10 aircraft carriers 'third world'

top kek

>peyton
>1 superbowl

????

Jordan is 100x more famous than Brady. He's probably the most famous athletes of all time thanks to the Jordan brand.

The way that jordan is considered the greatest in his respective sport is still higher than how the other 'greats' are considered?

Who is the greatest football player ever? Many questions come to mind. What position, what era, etc? Johnny Unitas, Montana, Broadway Joe, Tom Brady and Peyton all come to mind.

Hockey? Gretzky easily but still has some competition

MLB? Babe Ruth is the most famous, but there's a ton of others mentioned with him - Cobb, Joe, Young,

Golf? Woods is mentioned but then there's Jack.

Jordan is basically universally known as the greatest basketball player ever.

OFFICIAL GOAT OF SPORTS POWER RANKINGS

>UNDENIABLY THE MOST DOMINANT ATHLETE IN HISTORY TIER

1. DON BRADMAN

POWER GAP

>ONCE IN A CENTURY TALENT TIER

2. WAYNE GRETZKY
3. MICHAEL JORDAN

POWER GAP

>AVERAGE GOATS TIER

4. BABE RUTH
5. MIKE TYSON
6. MICHAEL SCHUMACHER
7. RICHARD PETTY

>DISPUTABLE GOATS TIER

8. TOMMI MAKINEN
9. LIONEL MESSI
10. JOE MONTANA

Rodgers > Brady > Jordan > Ali

Basketball nigger >>> handegg white >>> boxing nigger

Jerry Rice

Dilfer owls don't count

I love you user

>watching Gretzky highlights
>scores 4 goals in a game
>and "Wayne Gretzky has 50 goals before any other player has 20"
>mfw

That's just video game shit

You just exposed yourself son

Brady
the other two were annoying
ali unbearably so
to the point i'm almost glad he can't talk any more

This desu. It's ridiculous.

We'll go off championships:
#1 MJ
>6x NBA champion
>2x Olympic gold medalist
#2 Ali
3x WBA heavyweight champion
1x Olympic hold medalist
#3 Brady
>4x Super Bowl champion

Durant>Ali>Brady

I knew Gretzky was GOAT and stuff but all it took was that line from the announcer which made my eyes pop. Not his career stats or whatever but when the announcer said that and put it into perspective of that season, not even halfway through the season I was just flabbergasted.
It was like the concept of billions as a word and then actually seeing a billion of some item. We see the number but we can't really visualize it. But when I was able to see it in small shit. 50 goals before the second place guy even was at 20, it made me just shit myself

3. who
2. literally who
1. the whoest

> MLB? Babe Ruth is the most famous, but there's a ton of others mentioned with him - Cobb, Joe, Young,

lol what? No one fucking mentions them.

Its Ruth and only in recent times have people started to bring up Mays (due to the WAR fixation) and Bonds (Steroids asterisk) but he is still far and away regarded as the GOAT.

I want to think this but then I remember that Jordan played in the era where the NBA was chock full of all time NBA greats. Jordan played in the Golden Age of the NBA and he was the dominant player at a time when the league was full of dominant players

ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION
BRADYFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO
I BET EVEN THE HUES KNOW WHO PEYTON MANNING IS

>nerf fist fighting
>a sport

NBA was starting to become primarily black by that point but the NBA was full of joke talent at the time

Ali played alone
Jordan has 4 people helping him
Brady has 21 people helping him.

It's simple math, really

Ali is so overrated. He isn't even the best of his era, thats Foreman.

There is a legitimate argument for Lebron challenging for that title, and it's only going to get more convincing.

There is no legitimate argument for anyone but Wayne Gretzky as the GOAT of his sport. There is no competition.

Gretzky > Jordan in his separation in his respective sport. And it's not close.

None of them are unanimous GOATs.

Only unanimous GOAT in American sport is Wayne Gretzky.

Ali played against one.
Jordan played against five
Brady plays against whatever people play that "sport"

if we're including all sports, i think ireland's katie taylor ought to be added to consideration. incredible boxer and footballer, she has represented her country at the international level in both sports. she has enough gold to make goldman sachs jealous.

Statistically speaking, Messi is much closer to once in a century talent then Jordan.

He scored and assisted as many or more goals in a time where goals don't come as easy (say 50s,60s), where's Jordan has been trumped in stat department.

Messi is also going to be most decorated football player of all time. He already actually is in comparison to other GOAT competitors.

>Brady
>Not Rice

>Boxing
>Ever

Bad list desu

You forgot Pele

Federer > Gretsky > Ali >> Tiger >= Jordan > Messi >> Brady >= Ruth > someone from some other shit sport I forgot probly

What Ali did was enough to call him GOAT, the problem with boxing is the how rigged it has been through history, and most of Ali success as a personality in sports was because the controversy that surrounds him .

Jordan is one of the biggest names in sports, in par with CR7 and Messi. Brady have no chance against him, not only because Basketball is played around the world but his name is a brand.

If you talk about dominance in a game it should be Brady = Jordan

Inb4 Hockey, only Russians and Canadians like that

Loving every laugh

Mad Leafs will try to say otherwise

sorry negro chasing , negro fighting and negro jumping fans , goderer is the true goat of sports

>Ali

I'll take most overrated athlete of all time for $100, Alex

Is Auston Matthews in the GOAT conversation already? Shit

1-1-2

>Jordan is one of the biggest names in sports, in par with CR7

le im an expert because i read boxcores