Mommydom: Anyone got advice or tips about this subject?

Mommydom: Anyone got advice or tips about this subject?
Now don't get your cocks out, i'm a dude. But i'm curious to how i can reach the mommydom community? Is it even there? Just how can i find a 'mommy'? Thanks for answering.

try tumblr for all of that

bump for interrest

Those fucking eyes wtf

bump i guess

Kill yourself is KY not KYS
What is the extra S for?

is right. That shit's terrifying.

Uhm... wrong thread? Also checked

Bump. Also here's some straight shota

BUMP

fetlife.com

bump..
please post god tier not that bs

Moar

Bump. Does anyone have any mommydom (or even momcest) stories or screencaps they'd like to share?

Sauce?

More like this? Also dubs checked.

Sup Forums has gotten progressively gayer over the years with butt stuff

Buttstuff isn't gay. traps and dick girls are gay but shoving stuff in your ass feels great and it's pretty stupid to miss out just because you're scared of catching the gay

Stop justifying putting dick shaped stuff in your ass. Thats literally the single gayest thing a person can do

Sucker

This. Sucking and fucking a cock makes you at a minimum bi, not putting toys and stuff in your ass.

And even if you were gay, so what? It's only a big deal in America, the rest of the world is cool with homosexuality.

On a scale of 0 to 10, having your ass pegged by a dildo or strap-on rates a Freddie Mercury, just one step below sucking dick.

bumping because this is my fetish

fuck... contingency used to do some good shit man. Now he's just fucking garbage.

Russia

No moron, being sexually attracted to men or acting on sexual attraction to men is gay. So you can put stuff up your butt and not be gay, or conversely when you(specifically you) are closing your eyes and fucking your cheap prostitute pretending its a mans ass you are gay, faggot.

AmazingAtheist?

Nope, neoshamanist extreme middle aisle you dip shit

Triggered much? Do you need to go to your safe space for a hour?

Hey, lets get back on track here and post some images?

This is golden, Thank you.

Bump!!!

Skinship Syndrome