Anyone happen to have the sword photos?

Anyone happen to have the sword photos?

They weren't of her. They were of a look alike.

yeah and that's not suppose to be good enough for my boner or what?

i gotchu Sup Forumsrother

2/4

3/4

wow forgot to attach image..

4/4

That ones real. All the other are fake though

>clothed pic doesn't have the hair band around wrist

Faker than Jesus.

I stopped watching Sh0e when her relationship with TheArmoredSkeptic became a common part of her videos, because you could tell they had some weird BDSM relationship, and she stopped being entertaining, especially when he was in the videos.

A lookalike that looks nothing like her

>weird BDSM relationship

Elaborate further

It was close enough to get everyone riled up at the time.

But yeah, they are shit

you're doing good

She wears a leather choker with a heart shaped O-ring on it in all of her videos.

She wears an ownership collar.

Didn't she always wear that though?

Only ever seen a few of her videos. Nothing weird about a BDSM relationship I've had a few of those. She lives in a big house and looks well groomed/clothed always figured she was banging sugar daddies on the side though.

It just looks like she put on a little bit of weight in those photos

>looks like she put on a Bit of weight

She never has.

I don't know who that is, but I'd fuck it. Looks like Boxxy but that's getting to the point of my caring what her name is.

Formal vs casual, what do you expect?

And refers to him as Daddy regularly.

And a different face.

I probably wouldn't fuck her. I still look at her photos when I rub one out from time to time though.

Face isn't that different just has more fat on it

Kill yourself is KY not KYS
What is the extra S for?

LOL 90% of the girls I pass on the street wear one. Are you that basic and deprived of social interaction that you think thats bdsm? Mate. Take your 50 shades of gray shit out of here.

yourself used to be your self until faggots started getting all proper

She lives at home with her parents and says so alot.

>What is the extra S for?
soon

so I've had sex with girls in a home owned by parents. didn't have to pay for it or nothing though.

Who is Kenny?

Too soon, you bastards.

Do you really think her parents would of bought her that tit job? I mean just look at those things they're perfect I don't think that could be real.

KYS has a certain decisiveness and finality to it. KY just leaves people wanting more.

I don't think thats a real photo, but those youtube dollars would sure pay for a tit job. It's not even that much of an expense these days. I date a barista who paid for her own before she was 21

I have a really difficult time believing an attractive female would pay for any of her own shit and not manipulate a guy into doing it for her.

Besides what youtube bux it's probably less than if she was on neetbux