Is it now common and acceptable to pipe trannies?

Is it now common and acceptable to pipe trannies?

Was at a party last night with a squad of 12 people, 5 girls 7 guys including myself. We were all chilling and bantering when one of the dudes starts talking about a concert he went to last week and how he fucked a really hot tranny and he proceeds to show everyone a pic of her on his phone.

I was telling myself "Jesus christ nigger why are you telling everyone they're never gonna let this slide" but instead I heard comments like "Dayum if she looked like that i'd tap it too" and "Give me her number". Only 2 of the girls went eww and the other 3 were debating if her ass was real or fake.

Even my friend who was there said she was fine and he was one of the most homophobic dudes I knew back in school.

So are trannies acceptable nowadays or what the fuck is going on? I thought it was just a Sup Forums thing.

This wasn't in liberal area either, we're full of republicunt traitors over here. Tf is going on?

People are living the way they want to live. It's that simple

Says the guy who would suck off a tranny.

And if I want to do that it doesn't matter what you think does it

Thread fight

if the tranny passes, it's fine
if the tranny doesn't pass, it's not fine
simple as that
pic related; they have a dick

OP is a fag if he thinks it's okay to fuck trannies, because that shit has no pus pus. Boipucci is fake news.

Yeh, dis gon' be gud.

The simple truth is that we men will stick our dicks in pretty much anything so long as it is marginally socially acceptable to do so.

BUT YOU ARE STILL STICKING YOUR DICK INSIDE A MAN.

Getting wasted and fucking a tranny was a man's worse nightmare a few years back and now it's something you can show off? This doesn't make any sense.

There are bigger problems in the world than the pants a individual wants to play in. Honestly in the face of such contrast, not much giva fuck can be mustered for what is in said pants.

>tfw trannies have always been acceptable
>tfw you are just now getting to the age of realizing it

the main problem with getting wasted and fucking a tranny is fucking an ugly tranny who you would see on the street sober and assume to be male
if they pass 100% as a female, i see no issue with it

Okay so basically everyone's always been a faggot and they were just pretending not to be faggots when they were younger?

Now you're on the trolley!

The main problem is fucking someone who was born with a penis.

Fuck a tranny and you will wear my horns forever.

No one is telling you that you have to do it you insecure fuck.

Christ almighty.

So you're telling me that it doesn't even bother you at the slightest that the people you share blunts and bottles with are having sex with other men? Homosexuals have the highest STD rate and you're telling me it doesn't bother you at all?

This is not okay

Good luck telling people that. You might as well quote Muslim stats.

Only if they have a feminine penis

I'm loving this