Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLkaLveElpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man on Fire

really? bridge to terabithia? what a faggot

The home video my dad took of my birth.

I just wanted to fuck the living shit out of her in that movie

interstellar

idk if you have to be kind of older or be a parent to get the effect (I don't think kids would get the scene)

that made me cry too. and the rest of the world

screenshots of your mom's ruined, gaping, blood-stained vajayjay or it didn't happen

Armageddon

The only one that made me cry is The Green Mile, twice when I saw it for the first time

I didnt cry but holy fuck the feels.

Why? It was sad. They don't really make many movies for family audiences anymore like this.

Edward Scossorhands

That movie made me laugh
bitch died because she was fucking stupid

Yep. Chucked it in as a well, nothing else to watch. Quite powerful

Space Jam

FAGGOT

>tfw OP is a faggot

Inside Out

Bicentential man or how the hell its written.

That goddamn ending.

Yes, captcha. I am no longer a robot

alien vs predator 2

It's crazy how she's 23 now

Nobody would have cared if she had been fat or ugly.

Think about it. Think about all the scenes that were meaningful and with character development leading up to the tragedy that gave it impact.

Now imagine she's fat and has an upturned nose in all those scenes. Her personality and demeanor are the same, but she is no longer cute.

Suddenly the movie loses all meaning.

Because that's the only value a little girl has. How pretty she is or will be in the future.

Saving private Ryan I've seen that movie at-least 10 times now and still can't help but to tear up at the end when hes asking is wife if he was a good man

Yeah, but she did an Emma Watson and peaked around 12 to 15. All downhill after that.

Fucking this
I'm glad I'm not the only one

This. Just watched it last night. That bitch was so bad, how do you even make it into the FBI when you are that much of a wide eyed, sensitive, naive useless cop. I wanted her to die more than anybody else.

This movie was so bad it made me cry.

>anymore
It's only 10 years old, shit is still the same as it ever was.

I blub like a faggot at movies. I even blubbed at the end of Doctor Who when he was dying in the Tardis and Bill Potts had fucked off to be an interstellar space lesbian.

Bicentennial

Everytime.

roll on one

The Triumph of the Will.

I am HITLER

Kajaki

Emma Watson's last movie set records, bitch now officially has more money than god. She's not yet 25 and is an A list star, peaked?...sure, uh huh

I mean she's not sexy any more you fucking autistic shitcripple

tears

Daisy's destruction.

OP said made YOU cry, not the actress

>she just never fucking shuts up

>It's crazy how she's furry now
ftfy

Recently at the end of MIB 3, first time viewing, so the big reveal was emotional. Hindsight, it felt tacked on, but I still liked it. Probably cried the most in Forrest Gump and The Green Mile, maybe no coincidence they're both Tom Hanks movies.

Matrix Revolutions

Holy shit!

Is this shopped? She looks like a cute big-eyed bat creature from Hotel Transylvania.

The Star Trek where Spock dies. Possibly the only scene that could be written where Shatner's "talent" as an actor would actually have use

The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure

Shut up Grandad! Your "Old-Timers" is kicking in. You can't even remember that your wife died...dumbass.

How the hell is she not sexy anymore what are you fucking gay

The last boyscout

I'm sure her crotch hair is just as fine, so it kinda evens out.

Near the end when Billingsly's dad puts his own state champion ring on his son's hand

Fuck, I get chills just thinking about it

If you keep jacking it to kikes... you will become a kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLkaLveElpM

Life is not a movie. Stop staring at the screen and go outside. RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOUNG MAN!!!

Hachi - a dogs Tale

I cried like a little baby in front of crying gf. Its a great Film also

Oh good one, Really got me there

Why so hairy?

You find Hermione sexier than she is now? OOOKay,

Fuck Tim McGraw

OK, right after I answer you. And three others

Didn't cry but felt sad for everyone in Fury Road because nearly everyone had become so dumb that they could barely form complex sentences.

The war boys, the girls, everyone!

Yet they found small joy in death, freedom etc.

:(

Titanic I wept like a child.

Der Untergang

This piece of shit

terminator 2 when i was younger

>that thump up

Yea when he thump that boi up the azz

Perfect Blue
Grave of Fireflies

I don't watch many anime's, but I can't seem to get any emotional highs from live action movies. Can't completely seem to let go of the fact that this is just people doing play-pretend. It's easier when the characters are almost completely make-believe rather than just partially so.

This

Didnt expect that emotional shit at the end.

Click, by Adam Sandler

this fucked me up

saving private ryan

Might just be the only "actual movie" that did this to me, but I'm generally down for tragedy, just haven't found too many that got me that far (not being too much into movies also helps I guess).

It's a different stories with anime for some reason, been crying through those a lot. Both times watching Kimi no Nawa, the revelation of Shinsekai Yori (series), around the end of Mirai Nikki, somewhere in Madoka Magica too iirc, still can't help crying when I listen to Shelter, probably a really bad idea to have that song in my car playlist (literally 3 minutes music video that is so well made and tragic...)

Should probably mention that I practically have a feels fetish.

Legit the saddest movie I've ever seen, but that's just because it hit a certain chord

2010s movies is all memes and funny shit. You don't get any serious family films now.

I really didn't like the second half of the film, but that scene was nothing short of brilliant.

Also, Grave of the Fireflies. I know it's an anime, but god damn I cried like a baby.

The Dirty Dozen

God I forgot about that part of the movie. Damn near shed a tear just now thinking about it.

Hachi, saddest movie ever. The fact that it's nonfiction makes it even more sad.

Basically my Top 3

WALL-E
The Royal Tenenbaums
Philadelphia

Have you seen Shelter? It's a 3 minute music video, I downloaded the song and still cry when it's playing in my car (yes, I'm retarded for doing that).

Also try Shinsekai Yori, makes you think a lot and the revelation in the end...

Things we lost in the fire

Maybe not crying, but they did choke me up: The Green Mile, Interstellar (the scene where he's talking to his kids), The Lion King (where the kid loses his dad).

>Have you seen Shelter?
I've seen it now.
That tugged at the heart strings.

The Brothers Lionheart. Haven't seen that since I was a child, but that is one fucked up children's story.

And yes, yes, I know. Brother's Grimm and all that polish shit is way more gory, but still, the feels.

>Interstellar (the scene where he's talking to his kids)
Oh yes. As a dad, having those hopes for what my kids will do, and how much I hope I will be able to see of that, just putting that element in that he gets to see how they search for him, miss him and do their best to live without him ... that was hard.

I was quite upset over the new trainspotting movie. Not so much because of the content tho. You see actors age all the time, but in the same roles 20 years later from a movie you first saw as a new release? Fuck me. It was a much different effect from seeing them out of character or CGI aged a shorter time later.

this movie its a torture ffs...
too sad, still awesome !

>Ctrl+F "Logan"
>0 results
Such a god damn masterpiece. I remember emotionally breaking down in the theatre along with several other people when it ended.

REmember reading that. Astrid Lindgren was the shit back then.

Every time
Mackenzie did a too good job

fuck off herman

>madoka magical
>mirai Nikki
You got good taste, my nigga

Stop it

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Yeah yeah faggot etc

*magica
Fucking iPhone

/thread