Seriously, what was his fucking problem?

Seriously, what was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0241527/trivia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bad CGI

ok CGI

TROOOOOOOOOOOOLL

IN THE DUNGEON

he was hit with a confundus charm

how did they get him in?

I just watched the bluray and I was actually impressed everyone know s the cg for the first was rushedm but there's a lot of it in the film

>the school admins thought it was okay to leave a troll chained up in the school dungeon

too big of a guy

He was afraid to get killed or worse... Expelled

Big ears

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL IN THE DUNGEON

What the FUCK was their problem

thought you aught to know

He's a British Muslim?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME POTTER WAS GONNA ROLL ME
I AIN'T THE SHARPEST WAND IN THE SCHOOL

>giant murderous troll in the dungeons (where one of the fucking common rooms are)
>giant spiders and other dark creatures in the forest
>stairs that change and cause students to fall to their death
>annual attacks from voldemort and his cronies
>vicious three headed dog on the third floor
>giant snake downstairs that can kill you just by looking at you
>massive pissed off tree that murders people
how the fuck was hogwarts not shut down years ago?

They can literally put people back together after they've been exploded.
Only Avada Kedavra can kill.

I mean shit, their equivalent of casual football is flying around at high speeds sitting on a pole while trying to kill each other with clubs.

Wizards have no sense of death.

Rowling insisted they only cast British actors.

Bruh I'm dead xD

>British Muslim

That's tautology

Horseshit, most they're shown to cure are broken bones.
Its why all the Wizards were shitting themselves about Harry having to face various creatures during the goblet of fire

When they learn about apparating, they casual mention people leaving parts about themselves behind.
Since they're so casual about it, it must mean they can restore any part that gets spread about no problem.

They were worried about the Triwizard tournament shit because it'd be extremely painful if he got hurt.

ONE QUAWTAH PAWTION

Why doesnt hogwarts have an emergency gun for cases like this?

>Since they're so casual about it, it must mean they can restore any part that gets spread about no problem.
>it must mean

No it doesn't you mong

>exploding cure=limb reattachment
Nigga explosions dont just chop you in 4 clean cake pieces

Well they did chain all those students underwater in the water challenge, so it's safe to assume they weren't really that concerned. What kind of retard would let the chosen kid fight a giant fire breathing dragon if he didn't had it under control

If apparating can literally kill you instantly, then you're able to be restored, what does that mean about their ability to heal?

I mean shit, if half your organs are randomly left behind, you're dead pretty much instantly and yet people can be put back together from death.

That's why Avada Kedavra is so dangerous when spells like Reducto exist.

At that point, wasnt Harrys whole "chosen one" thing not even existent?
I just remember them calling him "the boy who lived"

Splinching is random and painful though.

And they teach it to teenagers. There mustn't be that much of a consequence to failing.

Right im saying but splinching isnt exploding, which is what was saying

>What kind of retard would let the chosen kid fight a giant fire breathing dragon if he didn't had it under control

Wizards, they still live in Middle Ages tier mind set and don't give a shit if a few kids die for their ritual blood games

Where does it ever say they can be restored from apparating mistakes?

There's a reason you need a license for that shit while a ton of other dangerous spells are fair game for underage kids

>Where does it ever say they can be restored from apparating mistakes?
When they first explain splinching in the books

Glad you're so autistic about fantasy you don't realize the wizards are batshit to reflect the british

Why did Voldemort not tell Snape to back the fuck off when confronting Quirel?

Because Hogwarts is actually hell

>it'd be extremely painful
For you.

is there any doubt whatsoever that Hufflepuff is best house?

>smoke dank magic weed all day
>not give a shit about politics
>no great destiny to avoid/pursue
>good at finding things
Best house

Was this guy the spookiest thing in all of Harry Potter?
Dementors are shit compared with having a fucking face parasite-thingy in your head.

The movie made it look like a physical alteration but wasn't it just like a spirity thing in the books?

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Shit nigga why you yellin' like damn use inside voices like bruh wtf

The answer is in the question.

The most important question is though: could Judge Dredd wipe out hogwarts?

No

>Petrified, he watched as Quirrell reached up and began to unwrap his turban. What was going on? The turban fell away. Quirrell's head looked strangely small without it. Then he turned slowly on the spot. Harry would have screamed, but he couldn't make a sound. Where there should have been a back to Quirrell's head, there was a face, the most terrible face Harry had ever seen. It was chalk white with glaring red eyes and slits for nostrils, like a snake.
No, he really had Voldy's face in his head.

Yeah, must feel great being neither brave, intelligent, or a complete badass

Hufflepuff was the loser house

>neither brave, intelligent, or a complete badass
describes 90% of students in the other houses too.

kek

Sorcery is Heresy dus the sentence is death. Dreed is the law. Therefore yes, Dredd would do it CAUSE I AM THE LAW

maybe magic of some kind...

Sorcere's ganjha makes it all worth it

underrated

There was a HP thread on reddit the other day and for some reason, all of the users were convinced that Ariana (Dumbledore's lil sis) was raped by muggle boys?

Sounds like such horseshit. One it's not unheard of but still pretty unlikely for 10/12 year olds to be racist. Second I am pretty sure they were torturing/taunting her in order to squeeze some magic out of her, how would rape accomplish that and how would a 12 year old come up with that?

Those people seemed really fucking retarded to me, don't tell me you guys believe the same thing?

I buy Umbridge being raped by Centaurs but that shit is just too out of line.

They talk about a couple who apparated without a license and left half of their bodies behind, organs floating around in the air and stuff. Needed to be put together again and pay a hefty fine for violating the law.

He wasn't sure whether or not Snape was loyal. For all he knew Snape legit returned to Dumbledore's side and cozied up there, hoping he wouldn't return.

Harry didn't use a single spell in the entire movie.

>unlucky for 10/12 year olds to be racist
It was the late 1800's, how is that unlikely? Its pretty vague what they did, but if it was enough to fuck her up that bad then it must have been pretty messed up

>tfw there's a troll in the dungeon

Shit happens all the time
Besides, wasn't that like the 1850s or something?
Boys were practically starting families at like 16.
Doesn't really matter though. Whether she was raped or not does not change the story.

Umbridge was definitely raped though. That's literally what centaurs do.

Thank you imdb imdb.com/title/tt0241527/trivia

You're good with words m8

I like yeh

Meant rapist, not racist.
I just don't see how it could've been rape. When thinking of ways to hurt someone else, rape probably doesn't come to mind of young boys but other stuff like burning, cutting, etc.
Idk I just feel like it's weird to interject rape everywhere. I know it doesn't change the story and it's an "reader's imagination" thing, I'm just 100% convinced it can't have been rape and I was surprised so many people were so sure that it was.

Maybe they just hurt her and felt her up or some shit, she was young so it would have made an impact. Kids can be cunts

Yeah he did, wengardium leviosa

underrated

>on reddit
Time to go back and this time stay there with your fellow cucks.

I thought this fucker was Keanu reeves for years

> That prose
> mfw

He was upset that he took part of being in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

WYPIERDALAJ Z TYM CZERWONYM ŚMIECIEM

żartuję kolego xxxxdddd szacunek dla Pana Urbana,
jebać prawactwo, wojtyła - dobrze, że zdechł

lol