Who has the rest of them...

Who has the rest of them? It's nice that one has surfaced but there will be so many more uncropped images from that ESPN shoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NpXd7
mega.nz/#!UoFjWZQQ!Cj4EnvazoT12XWoC1O76iRpNLCkCqSJYBYKHSOdLv_U
thefappeningblog.com/ronda-rousey-sexy-95-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Full size

imgur.com/a/NpXd7

bump

>czeched
Post full frontals please.

These are all that's been released so far. Obviously there will be more . I'm just wondering how they surfaced. I doubt the photographer themselves would release them as it would be a huge breach of trust and could harm his/her career. Maybe someone else from the studio or with access to the photographer's laptop.

I was thinking the same thing. The cynic in me says that this is a precursor to a comeback.

Wait so these aren't just shoops of an old magazine shoot? In that case who cares about Robda, get the Miesha ones!

Yep they're real and previously unreleased uncropped images and outtakes

Post Masha, Siberian Mouse.

Eh? Meisha tate

I got op's picture in a higher res

Apparently the set has been advertised on one of the super secret trading forums for about a year, I don't think they've been released by Rousey herself as some kind of popularity booster. I'm just hoping that someone does the right thing and releases the rest.

Same size as here but the imgur photo is 8mb so bigger than Sup Forums's 2mb limit.

These two were part of the officially released set.

Wait, just realised that imgur compresses and shrinks the image. Fuck.

With her nipple in shot? No they weren't.

>unofficially released set.
There, I fixed it for you.

Okay, here's the actual higher quality 8mb image and the other two leaked:

mega.nz/#!UoFjWZQQ!Cj4EnvazoT12XWoC1O76iRpNLCkCqSJYBYKHSOdLv_U

>Look at me I'm a strong woman I can pose naked, take that patriarchy

Got to love double standards.

If a male athlete released unironically serious promotional naked pictures with his dick hanging out, SJWs would scream for his blood, all his endorsements would be pulled and he'd be quietly edged out of the sport until the public forgot about them.

The original 'official' ESPN shots didn't show any vag. Obviously ESPN aren't going to publish photos with actual nudity, never mind a full on shaved genital shot.

>Man body
>Ugly boobs

meh

I do acknowledge that, but its the same issue even without showing the genitalia. If a male athlete showed a similar shot down to his shaved pubic area he'd be crucified in the court of public opinion.

the reason we like to bend girls over or spread eagle them on their backs is because pussy looks retarded when they're standing straight up.

apparently ally raisman's uncropped pics are out there too

>If a male athlete showed a similar shot down to his shaved pubic area he'd be crucified in the court of public opinion.

you have apparently never seen the cover of a men's fitness magazine

yes please. only ones i'd care about.

They aren't as revealing apparently, you'd probably be disappointed.

Google Antonio Brown ESPN body issue

Id like the see the brittany or Courteney force ones then. Bitch is fine.

Well okay then! I retract my previous statements on account of the fact that I appear to be wrong.

did she get kicked in the vag a goo too many times ?

so no1 thinks theres a chance of this being a photoshop masterpiece ?

Absolutely nothing wrong with that pussy.
You queer or something?

Internet detectives have overlayed the originally released cropped image on the full uncensored version. The previously unseen background smoke (basically everything below the tattoo line) links up perfectly with the cropped image. Just examine the high-res image:. Everything is just too perfect to be faked. Plus if it was, surely the faker would choose a nicer looking vag?

Gross, who cares

please someone .. Miesha Tate's outtakes !!

Sorry I don't fap to manufactured tranny pussy

And before you call me an idiot.
Male hips, buttocks, jaw, back, fingers, shoulders

Not just a buff female

Hard pass but you do you

idiot

Like I said
You do you man

I'm not into trannys

Buff females sure but not trannies

if you have more of the paint pics in high res please post

You're a homosexual, user.

They're all here

thefappeningblog.com/ronda-rousey-sexy-95-photos/

thanks

I think it's possible to be both feminine and "tough". However, I do not believe that she pulls it off.
She is not ugly per say, but definitely masculine.