Friend of mine thinks he isn't fat.. what does Sup Forums think?

Friend of mine thinks he isn't fat.. what does Sup Forums think?

His Kik is holdmyfries if you wanna tell him directly

Other urls found in this thread:

changesplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Breast-Reduction-for-Gynecomastia-1-e1466190268727.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he has a lot of gynecomastia. also, he has a terrible abdomen.

changesplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Breast-Reduction-for-Gynecomastia-1-e1466190268727.jpg

overweight. Not really 'fat' per se

His stats:
5'8"
211lbs

T H I C C

He's got bitchtits. He fat.

You are empty inside. The internet will never fill that hole inside of you. ALLAH and KEK WILL

>His Kik is
look like a personnal army
if this fat ugly pig banging your bitch try to do something by your own you crying faggot

I'm fatter than him.
But he's fat.

WHAT THE FUCK is happening I'm the person in the photo and I don't appreciate all your comments so fuck all of you

well hes fat, but not obese.. He should be done getting fit within 1-2 months when hes at a strict diet

Why the fuck do you have photos of your friend like that?

Makes me believe this is a please tell me i'm not fat thread.

Guess what?

You're fat.

this is forever on the internet.

mantits ruined my life. then I became skeleton, finally rid myself of it, got arrested, and went from alcohol no food and weed diet to microwave meals and sitting on my ass all day so the tits had returned. Even in the past where I was pretty skinny, the tits remained, but last year, i truly went skeleton, and they had dissapeard. unfortunately drinking outside and living outside is better for less tits than safely sitting inside because you are sitting alone drinking, not walking etc.

Anyone know how to get this taken down? Is it really here forever?

they archives last 20 years. but now your in the ''its here forever'' field, prob add another 5-10 years to that thumbrule buddy....

If you have something that even resembles moobs you're a fat, genetic failure.

>Trying to use Sup Forums as personal army
>you know what to do op
>pic related

Plus those of us who have now saved it for the bank, we do like tits after all, will make sure to set our alarms and re upload when necessary.

Please fucking don't. Just no.

saved the pic

he's not just fat, he's obese

Hes on his way but if starts lifting now and stops eating Cheetos he could fill with muscle in 3 months.

Is this foreal you give us pic with time stamp

this, according to USA's BMI scale.. or is the BMI index international?

/thread

fat

Obese is medically defined as only 30 or so lbs. overweight. For example. A 5'9" male that weighs 200 lbs equals a BMI of 30. 30+ is Obese on the BMI index.

source: web md's BMI chart

He looks like he has a whole layer of fat on his body

wut?

i get to 190 and it feels like my knees are giving out. lol.
nice tits btw.

He isnt overweight in muscles...