Why does he have so many white fans despite being so blatantly racist against them?

Why does he have so many white fans despite being so blatantly racist against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/08/02/kanye-west-bon-iver-justin-vernon/
mic.com/articles/113276/the-debate-everyone-should-be-talking-about-around-kendrick-lamar-s-new-album#.tb1rpbArg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cumskins are stupid.

Shut the fuck up asshole

Why? He's really fucking racist

blacked.com

>tells the truth
>painted as a racist
Sounds just about right.

"I get down for my grandfather who took my mama
Made her sit in that seat where white folks ain't want us to eat
At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit-ins"
>Judging all white people today for something a minority of them did during The 60s and before
Pretty fucking racist tbqh

Listen here WHITEY
until I get my reparations
Yous all KKK members
and when the race war starts y'alls gonna eat sheeit
It's just gonna be me and mines ya dig?
Me and mines

>a minority

not racist

Yeah. Most white people doesn't live in The south

Talking about racism doesn't make you racist.
also:
ew.com/article/2016/08/02/kanye-west-bon-iver-justin-vernon/

>Most white people doesn't
t.southerner

kek

Everyone I know that listens to kanye and is white has massive double standards and loves the new 'left' and frankfurt school-y critical theory.

Also none of them have creative talent. At all. And all of them really value creative talent. (Unlike say doctors who by default don't have creative talent but don't value it either). So my guess is it's what someone called 'superhumanization', basically you assume that since you're trash, everyone who looks like you has to be trash and the less someone looks like you the more talent they must have. Then it's just a matter of selective bias where you pick the most powerful and creative black artists and the most weak cucky white bois so that you can relate to the latter and deify the former. My dad is one of these cucks, and also a Swede. He can unironically blast SAY IT LOUD I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD on repeat but gets extremely offended and goes on long rants if he hears something as innocent as a folk song about resisting Russian feudal oppression. And he genuinely does not see the hypocrisy, as in he does not have the intellectual capacity.

TLDR: Music cucks.

I'm white, I listen to Kanye, am able to draw and paint to a decent level, and i absolutely despise SJW and commies.

I walked into the local kanye store and was like "hey kanye how's the kanye doing" he told me "Kanye west is the kanye best sir!" and then ran away. I chased after him and eventually her turned a corner and there was Jay-Z, I bought some crack and he made me his bitch. So here I am, coked out trying to find Kanye in the streets of LA. That's how I got my start in the game, I hope this helps you guys out.

Mike Dean you aren't fooling anybody

How can you listen to someone so racist towards your kind?

I don't have a vagina

DELET
I don't believe he is racist at all, yes he does tend to imply all whites are racist when he talks about racism, but he doesn't seem to hate white people, if that makes any sense

His production skills are awesome. Besides, Kanye ain't even that bad against whitey.

Wu-Tang, Kendrick, and Ice Cube were way worse with their anti white hate

Kendrick has literally never been anti white if anything he's gotten shit from the black community for doing the opposite but yeah Wu Tang, NWA, Ice Cube definitely had racist music back in the day

>kendrick lamar
mic.com/articles/113276/the-debate-everyone-should-be-talking-about-around-kendrick-lamar-s-new-album#.tb1rpbArg

Has kendrick Ever said something negative about white people in hos lyrics?

no

nope

Does it really matter?

WHITE NIGGERS DID 9/11 ANAL JEWS.

Sue me

you've been shitposting with a passion this morning

i like it

Thanks, I gotta stick up for the rights of all the down-and-outers, to speak for justice, to stand up for the poor and destitute. Up to the same game.

Woke

I stopped at new left and frankfurt school because you think an American actually has any type of understanding of how and what those beleifs are you're over your fucking head. If I went into the most liberal city in America there is an almost overwhelming percentage of people who wouldn't know what the fuck a frankfurt is
And if you consider "leftists" aka people who are less authoritarian right but still in that sector than you are a braindead fucking idiot

You do yourself any more favors by spamming the word cuck every five seconds like the average Sup Forumstard.

Also I thought Kanye was extra "Redpilled" since thats the new hip buzzword you guys like because of the whole trump thing.
I guess he deleted his tweets with him which makes him a martyr? Or a libtard cuck? Fill me in later I guess

Go fuck yourself for this weak ass b8 and get back to your containment board

>whines about Taytay winning
>whines about Beck winning

will we ever see him outraged over a black artist winning over a white one?

that was never a race thing, it was a beyonce thing

>white people can experience racism

what

this thread also has me perplexed

Why is he so obsessed with her? Does he not realize that she's just a corporate pop star like the boybands of the 90s or does he just assume that she writes and produces her own stuff like he does?

Or does he just want to fuck her so bad that he white knights?

the latter
thinks jay isn't good enough for her so he overcompensates constantly

this thing with jay won't go away until she leaves jay which will prob never happen

it's the second he knows beyonce doesn't really love him

what is love? Baby don't hurt me

this

I like him because he's put out a ton of good music AND he's perfect for trolling other dumbass white people.
For all the talk about other races whites are the easiest to trigger lol

>I don't believe he is racist at all, yes he does tend to imply all whites are racist when he talks about racism, but he doesn't seem to hate white people, if that makes any sense

So if I say "black people are generally less intelligent"; is that racist?

No, it can't be racist when it's scientifically verifiable

This whole thread is just one big shitpost

>This whole website is just one big shitpost

Fixed

Is this the most racist thing Kanye has said about white people? I'm not even sure this is racist.

Presumably it's tied to education and social class though? Are black people of similar backgrounds and education levels less intelligent?