Shaunnapjats nudes?

Shaunnapjats nudes?

bump for interest

that chick looks like the elephant man

Nah. She's hot

Nah she's a fat ugly whore

Is that all she does. Squeeze her tits, and look stupid?

Looks hot

Bump

Looks fucking retarded.

Still fuck her

Bump

This is all I got.

Knew I looked like someone famous. thanks. I could never work out who it was

I Love you

Whats with you alots obession with this chick? Theres something about her every second SC thread, whats so special?

Wouldn't surprise me if she was making the threads herself, she loves the attention. all she ever posts on her story is screenshots of Sup Forums.

Yeah mate. Fucking love the abuse and vile messages I get. I must be Magic too, even when I'm asleep threads pop up.

Plus I wouldn't be using the same old photos if it was me

I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just get a glance of her puss and ass. She's actually hella cool.

Please don't.

Is it her?

It is me

I mean, I'm just saying that's how hot she is. Everyone talking shit is a virgin.

Mate it's me the girl in question. Can confirm I don't want you dragging your dick through glass

No, Im the girl in question

Easily found on the internet. Nothing of interest

Definitely aren't. Prove it

You prove yourself mate

dont see any timestamp, its still me

Prove it

I'd take you out for dinner and a movie. We can watch your brilliant perfomance in The Elephant Man. Heck, we can make a sequel

Everyone has already seen my tits

Why doesn't she just embrace it?

She just did. Twice....

Well then show your chocolate starfish.

No we haven't post em

They are literally further up in the thread

People stare at my disfigured face too much when I go out in public so no thanks

Has these pics been seen by your employer or family member? If not why not just embrace it? Become a camwhore you clearly have an audience

I don't think many people would pay to see the elephant man get naked but thanks. I will think about it

your tits are pretty terrible too

People like you...might as well get some cash out of it.

I know, everything about me is just fucking disgusting

Idk I'd like to see more tbh

She has a nice ass though

This 100%

Well I don't know that, never seen her ass b4

Goddamn. I'd spread those cheeks and lick her milk dud all day

ohh sad panda here, she have undies on

I would like the snap pls, for research purposes

Idm the face. Besides, the curves totally make up for it. Pick you up at 8?

Well aren't you a charmer

Snap is already in the thread if you know where/how to look.

Same. Oh well.

I kinda wish she would just cave and post pics for us.

Why do you fuckers have to ruin everything? Hot girl posts hot selfies and you anons say she's not good enough?

If you don't like, keep lurking. Fuck off.

She's deleting her snapchat because of fucktards like y'all. She's gorgeous and will be gone forever because the internet trolls
-Trog

In my defence I have been putting up with this since April and only decided to delete my snap when you started on my son

I think she is pretty.

Yeah, going after the kid was a bit much.

People are scum

What did people say about her kid? MILF by the way

jesis, people fucking suck

who the fuck is Trog

Not my place to say. If she wants to say she will. I felt really sorry for her

>Pretty face
>ok tits
>nice ass
Why do you guys keep antagonizing her?

Ohhhhh. Was she the one who was raped at 16 and kept the kid and every one was saying she should have got rid and called her a stupid whore? That one

I would just like to jack it to you in the nip.

If you are gonna delete it anyways, why not go ahead and show us the rest of that sexy body before you go?

Why for my shit tits and ugly face? No thanks

You are a fucking cockwomble. You are the exact reason I'm deleting my account

i personally think your tits, face and ass are pretty damn nice so.

Wait you are really deleting it...thanks a lot assholes.

You look fine. Stop

You know. She's attractive as fuck, funny, she's a gamer, a slight nerd and often shows her amazing cleavage. no nudes but enough to tease. Now because of you cunts she's gunna go. Thanks. Thanks a lot

Yeah. In a few days once all my actual friends have my new Snapchat. Pretty annoying because lots of the people who added me from here aren't actual cunts and I get along with a lot of them.

Kinda sucks I added you today to talk to you..sorry for these autistic assholes

Sure am.
But on a side note, You're gorgeous and you should keep doing you.
It gon be fine
Also nice tits

She probably would have caved in eventually if you guys warn't such big autistic assholes to her.

WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU KEEP IT? Seriously i need your daily cleavage to survive

Yeah I really wouldn't have

She's nothing but a fat ugly common whore. Why do you guys care

>Isn't this the chick that ALLEGEDLY got "raped" but never made a real accusation on the "rapist" to the cops because she's full of shit and there was never any "rape"? Just false "rape" accusations because reason...

Beware user! Bitch got crazy eyes anyways

If you actually knew me you would know I did go to the police. So please. Continue your little story. It's interesting

How many years in prison did he get?

Should be easy to verify simply by going to the clerks of court website.

By the way, what's your kids's nickname?

Rapey?

jesus fuck lay off the kid already. damn

>vile messages
give some examples

If every rape case ended in a jail sentence wouldn't life be amazing.
Or if I went straight to the police wouldn't that have been amazing too?
If I hadn't been a scared shitless 16 year old who trusted her "friend" that night. Guess that would have been great too. Or if I had told my family straight away and they told me to go straight to the police. Again amazing. But no. I walked home for two hours covered in blood at stupid o'clock in the morning and stayed in the shower all day getting his smell and touch off me. Not that it has fuck all to do with you but to lose your virginity in such a way makes you lose your head slightly. But we can't all be as perfect as you

nigga, there was never any "rape", no guy is doing time for this.

Just another single mom who fucked chad and now gets attention from you white knight ass by showing tits & ass like a common whore

see

where did the blood come from?

I never showed my tits and arse. They were sent to my ex who leaked them. Please. Come and say this shit to my face instead of hiding behind anonymous

Where do you think

ass, vag, mouth after being punched in it, maybe a bite? How the fuck am I suppose to know, I wasn't there

>If every rape case ended in a jail sentence wouldn't life be amazing.
>Or if I went straight to the police wouldn't that have been amazing too?
>If I hadn't been a scared shitless 16 year old who trusted her "friend" that night. Guess that would have been great too. Or if I had told my family straight away and they told me to go straight to the police. Again amazing. But no. I walked home for two hours covered in blood at stupid o'clock in the morning and stayed in the shower all day getting his smell and touch off me. Not that it has fuck all to do with you but to lose your virginity in such a way makes you lose your head slightly. But we can't all be as perfect as you

But you kept HIS baby? Let me guess, child support also?

I didn't write that where do you think by the way. Not that it's anything to do with you but I was a virgin and he wasn't exactly gentle