Wait

>Wait
>Youre not just going to fuck me and not call me like the other guys right?

>he dumped Olivia
>for an iPhone

I never understood this part of the movie.

Why did he turn her down? Why didn't he want to start dating her?

Dropped it right then and there desu

because he is a creepy fuck

He didn't like her

Yeah, but it was an Iphone with ScarJo's voice. Also, Olivia had obvious issues.
It's not that bad of a trade.

Because he'd been REALLY in love, wanted it again, and knew the difference between a woman that held that kind of potential and one that didn't.

God I love eyes that feel like they're staring through me. Could look at dem shits all damn day long.

>you will never look straight into her eyes as you cum deep in her fertile pussy

Just fucking kill me

>Fertile
>Implying the coke hasn't dried her out

I should rewatch Her

Literally the GOAT feel. Great date with hot chick, her being all cutesy and touchy and shit.

Because real women are shit. 2d is always better.

I can't decide if Olivia Cockburn is attractive

I feel emasculated by her jawline

>hi i'm a 9/10 model and you'll be lucky to eat my toejam or kiss the sweat stains of my blouse see you at dinner ;)
>she shows up sporting not one but two enormous tumors on her jaw

uh yeah thanks i'll just go back to beating off to siri

>he dumped

In response to her fears of getting pumped and dumped, he started making long term plans with her, plans that were not solely for sex, as a result she became extremely uncomfortable because that was completely outside of her range of experiences.

It'd be great if recaptcha could filter autistic people.

>I will never experience this
Why am I still alive

Don't give up user! Follow your dreams! I believe in you!

he's still heartbroken. Have you ever loved someone and then lost them? Every other girl just reminds you of them and its hard to move on

Don't listen to this guy. I don't believe in you.

>leaving Olivia Fucking Wilde
>because "she has issues"

You literal nigger, Olivia Wilde could literally shit in my mouth or torture puppies or punch orphans and I wouldnt fucking leave her. She is Olivia Fucking Wilde, she can be as she likes

>she will never call you creepy
>no one ever will
>they'll only think it